Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days  (Read 91427 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:17:06 PM

Whats going on here? Wallet is disabled on Bittrex, Cant sync 1.1.2. How am I supposed to get my coins to Bittrex?

Sorry to say this to you man, but you already lose all your coins, the chain for your wallet 1.1.2 is already trash, you had a lot of days to send your coins to bittrex to the swap, now you cant do anything to recover your coins.

Sorry man.  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:21:54 PM

heres the deal, since this shit started ive been checking in here at least twice a day to read and even respond to some shit. i dont have but maybe .5btc invested in this coin, so im not a whale by any stretch of the imagination. but i do take even the smallest investment, whether its time or money or both seriously and try to keep up to date on what exactly my investment is doing and if i see something is fucked up i get even more involved. your last post here was on the 2nd, so its been a week. if you havent checked on your investment in a week, especially atound the time PoW ended, it must not mean a whole lot. just my perspective.

Also, i should point out that if testnet had been used to test all aspects of the wallet originally, ALL of this might have been avoided. iGotSpots swooped in to rescue this thing after the many failures and what is happening now was the ONLY solution and was unavoidable.

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:31:41 PM

Whats going on here? Wallet is disabled on Bittrex, Cant sync 1.1.2. How am I supposed to get my coins to Bittrex?

dont you want your coins to be removed from bittrex for staking? lol

This is so messed up, staking isn't working right?

how many coins did you have? im curious, be honest?

Just 3k
rhkazani1

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:33:03 PM

Sorry to say this to you man, but you already lose all your coins, the chain for your wallet 1.1.2 is already trash, you had a lot of days to send your coins to bittrex to the swap, now you cant do anything to recover your coins.

Sorry man.  Sad

Thanks I wasn't aware of this, i was away for few days, I will go ahead and delete everything that has to do with ECASH.
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:34:03 PM

Just 3k

thats good, it shouldnt brake the bank.. when trex opens the wallet back up buy it back at the current low, send to wallet 2.0.1 and stake the hell out of it. emoney-dev is done and now this is all new and a community controlled coin

rhkazani1

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:35:10 PM

Just 3k

thats good, it shouldnt brake the bank.. when trex opens the wallet back up buy it back at the current low, send to wallet 2.0.1 and stake the hell out of

Yup, will do, you think this has potential?

Edit:

wallet 2.0.1 is not out yet right?
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:37:19 PM

Just 3k

thats good, it shouldnt brake the bank.. when trex opens the wallet back up buy it back at the current low, send to wallet 2.0.1 and stake the hell out of

does now that everything is fixed at least short term anyway... it will be added to gorillastake.com and if the community makes a new ANN and further developes this thing it could be good long term too

nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:40:22 PM

Just 3k

Edit:

igotspots posted the new wallet a few pages ago Wink just double check it's definitely 2.0.1

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966590.2040
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:46:23 PM

Edit:

This is ECASH Version 2.0.1
UPDATE TO THE NEW CHAIN

This chain has been ready for three days. I've spent nearly a week fixing and babysitting this coin for free when it is not mine and I have nothing at stake. Now I've been waiting for 3 days for Bittrex to swap this chain out, who is apparently getting paid by the old dev to do so, with no response. So fuck it. Here's version 2.0.1, you can download it, use it, but you won't be able to do anything until I send Bittrex the balance they had on the old chain. I highly suggest closing any old chain clients forever, deleting them, and pretending they never existed

Sorry, Richie, but I didn't know you would be gone for days when the swap would be happening and not leave anyone in charge of taking care of it. Ryan has been informed and is doing his best, but I have my own work to do and I'm already a week behind now. Sorry, but I'm over this waiting

Enjoy your new chain. You'll get your coins eventually, I guess, whenever they decide to swap it out
rhkazani1

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:50:19 PM

Thanks everyone, so staking starts at 10,000?
Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:57:20 PM

The old blockchain is stuck and not going to make it to 10,000.  The new chain has nothing to do with the old blockchain and it is currently active and running fine. Once Bittrex updates to the new chain any coins that are already there (from the old chain) will be able to be withdrawn to the new wallet for staking. This was an exchange based swap.
rhkazani1

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:04:04 PM

The old blockchain is stuck and not going to make it to 10,000.  The new chain has nothing to do with the old blockchain and it is currently active and running fine. Once Bittrex updates to the new chain any coins that are already there (from the old chain) will be able to be withdrawn to the new wallet for staking. This was an exchange based swap.

Got it, thanks!
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:33:26 PM

I think bittrex is totally dragging their ass on this.. Spots finished everything days ago, and we are only waiting on them and its been days, and Im out of patience. How many of you will join me in nuking their email box with requests to do the swap. I think if they get over 100 requests today to get their asses in gear maybe they will get this will done. Who is game?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 06:41:26 PM

Never heard back from Richie if my test send for 1 coin worked, so I just assumed it did and sent them their balance about 2 minutes ago. They have the coins now for the swap, I no longer control them, so if there is more made from staking before the swap, it's not from me this time

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:43:25 PM

Well if you just sent the coins then maybe Ill wait a bit.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:45:58 PM

I think bittrex is totally dragging their ass on this.. Spots finished everything days ago, and we are only waiting on them and its been days, and Im out of patience. How many of you will join me in nuking their email box with requests to do the swap. I think if they get over 100 requests today to get their asses in gear maybe they will get this will done. Who is game?

Vegas

Just sent this:

Hi,

Do you have an ETA on when the wallet for ECASH will be updated? I know that the dev has already sent the new wallet to you guys, but it has yet to be updated on your side. There are quite a lot of investors waiting for this to be completed, as we were told that a snap shot would be taken for the amount of ECASH coins that people had on Bittrex for the swap.

Regards,

Richard

Was hoping that they would have completed this today.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 06:49:42 PM

I'm talking with Ryan right now, should be soon

TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:53:57 PM

I'm talking with Ryan right now, should be soon

Excellent. Cheers Spots.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:56:42 PM

The good news too, is price is rising fast on Bittrex, atleast the last 10 orders are all buy orders, but coin is still WAY undervalued and cheap for those that still want more.

Vegas

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 06:58:03 PM

The good news too, is price is rising fast on Bittrex, atleast the last 10 orders are all buy orders, but coin is still WAY undervalued and cheap for those that still want more.

Vegas

And don't forget it only stakes 8% daily for the first month, as requested, before going to the normal rates

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: