Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Starbucks Cards $28 btc ***  (Read 2402 times)
Lorene (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:07:20 PM

I could give two FUCK what you think asshole....

WHEN A NEW STORE OPENS IN YOUR HOOD, DO YOU SAY THEY ARE SCAMMING RIGHT AWAY Huh NO YOU GO IN AND LOOK AND BUY SOMETHING, NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO BUY FROM ME.

make me laugh HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanna be RENT A GOOF **AKA COP wanna be*** never made it in real life

Are you really comparing yourself to a real legit store in a neighborhood?

wow

are you really a kid that has no life besides bashing people on the INTERNET lol grow up kid
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:24:54 PM

I could give two FUCK what you think asshole....

WHEN A NEW STORE OPENS IN YOUR HOOD, DO YOU SAY THEY ARE SCAMMING RIGHT AWAY Huh NO YOU GO IN AND LOOK AND BUY SOMETHING, NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO BUY FROM ME.

make me laugh HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanna be RENT A GOOF **AKA COP wanna be*** never made it in real life

Are you really comparing yourself to a real legit store in a neighborhood?

wow

are you really a kid that has no life besides bashing people on the INTERNET lol grow up kid

You have to go in caps to talk, sigh. And a physical store has physical goods. These goods can be seen for buying...

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:59:39 PM

It's clear that your an alt from a previous starbucks seller.  Tomatocage reference is kinda a give away

Anyone buying is a fool soon parted with there $

Think what you'd LIKE and I DO MY RE-SEARCH looser as you did not as I can see but thanks for the free Bumb

Ask sandy-is-fine if i am trust worthy or not.

ummm, because i risked some money doesnt mean i "trust" anyone only that i am willing to take a chance. "trust" will come when i get and can use what i have payed for for more then 20 minutes without it going bad which won't be the first time that happen to me.  Cheesy
Lorene (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:18:47 PM

It's clear that your an alt from a previous starbucks seller.  Tomatocage reference is kinda a give away

Anyone buying is a fool soon parted with there $

Think what you'd LIKE and I DO MY RE-SEARCH looser as you did not as I can see but thanks for the free Bumb

Ask sandy-is-fine if i am trust worthy or not.

ummm, because i risked some money doesnt mean i "trust" anyone only that i am willing to take a chance. "trust" will come when i get and can use what i have payed for for more then 20 minutes without it going bad which won't be the first time that happen to me.  Cheesy

Thank you, Card sent
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:20:47 AM

What's the guarantee and will you take payment after guarantee?

If not then these, sell few good cards to first users then screw the rest newbie micro pyramid scams are starting to get old.

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:21:47 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 03:09:38 AM by sandy-is-fine

card was shut down in less then four hours after put in my account.  waiting to here from seller.

Oops, something has gone wrong!

That card number or security code is invalid. Please check them and try again.
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:50:12 AM

Sending this guy money was a bad idea from the get go.

No offense man, you live and learn.

Next time go escrow or dont deal with the guy.

Anyone that says no to escrow and that they are new so either trust them or dont is more than likely a thief.

NDotSO / Bourák
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:06:44 PM

Sending this guy money was a bad idea from the get go.

No offense man, you live and learn.

Next time go escrow or dont deal with the guy.

Anyone that says no to escrow and that they are new so either trust them or dont is more than likely a thief.

yea i new i was taking a shot but i figured it was only 20$.   i still have faith Smiley maybe he will be back to fix it but everyone was probably right.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:27:07 PM

gess i was just a fool. ive done this a couple times allready. i am about even in money lost so
no mas  Angry
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: