Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT-X Signature Campaign Final Opening for Feedback  (Read 5709 times)
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:29:57 PM

Is it possible to register without phone verification ?

Not currently, no. Email signups are set to come into play within a month.

I am desperately looking forward to that. Wink
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:45:26 PM

Maybe to count posts in other languages?
Posts in the off-topic do not count rule is fine, but you could let them also count  Smiley
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:49:57 PM

Posts in other lenguages will be really good to me!
I can do it much better in Spanish...
blablaace

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:55:44 PM

Yeah, it would be nice!
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:57:38 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 08:19:33 PM by freedomno1

I am currently deciding between no minimum and a low minimum like 5 qualified posts. Current members will have to re-enrol.

I will get the search with username working again.
Payout features include: having it each week to your account's address, automated payment and a little message everytime there is a successful payout!
More boards will be allowed.
Loyalty rewards (long scale)
This will be entirely possible in the near future!

Thanks for the prompt replies and it all sounds good  Grin

Well i already read that but still what if someone make 150 posts ? Or 300

That would be a pretty interesting week, I guess its possible recalling H@C's weekly rate at times but as long as they are productive you should  be fine else badbear will get you although at that rate there will likely be a few more eyes watching in general.
Bans likely
And do report the spam ones you might move up to mod if your going at that rate (lol) posting and reading + reporting while observing all those threads == Staff Tongue

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:59:38 PM

Question: are you going to personally send payments to the bit-x address every day or is the signature campaign bot going to handle that?
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:11:07 PM

Question: are you going to personally send payments to the bit-x address every day or is the signature campaign bot going to handle that?

A bit of both if that makes sense. The bot will handle as many payments as I will see fit.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:11:40 PM

Any exploitation of the signature campaign will lead to a user ban and possible consequences for everyone. If people are taking advantage somehow of weekly payments then I may choose to make it a monthly campaign again, likewise with spam; I may choose to lower rates drastically. So don't exploit the campaign and everyone is happy!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:15:18 PM

A bit of both if that makes sense. The bot will handle as many payments as I will see fit.
i am not trying to troll here but you do realize that allowing the bot to control the private keys of bit-x signature campaign funds is essentially allowing bitcoin_Boy$ to have access to the private keys to the address in question.

Not only is there is very high chance that this person is mining brain wallets, but he also has zero trade history and it is generally a bad idea to trust someone with zero trade history with that kind of money
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:19:27 PM

i am not trying to troll here but you do realize that allowing the bot to control the private keys of bit-x signature campaign funds is essentially allowing bitcoin_Boy$ to have access to the private keys to the address in question.

Not only is there is very high chance that this person is mining brain wallets, but he also has zero trade history and it is generally a bad idea to trust someone with zero trade history with that kind of money

The bot will not have access to the private keys of the campaign funds.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:27:05 PM

so the bot will create the transaction and send it to you for you to review, sign and push to the network, or will it use the blockchain.info API to create transactions without your intervention?
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:40:16 PM

so the bot will create the transaction and send it to you for you to review, sign and push to the network, or will it use the blockchain.info API to create transactions without your intervention?

I'll check into this.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:45:09 PM

I'll check into this.
unless you are going to have to do some kind of manual intervention that involves the signing of transactions via some program outside of the bot that you control locally then the setup is pretty much going to be bad and will not end well
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:08:34 PM

I'd like to see payments to a private wallet address. I checked your site and it seems you can't register without giving phone number and I don't want to share my number with you  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:49:38 PM

i want quota for members and i dont want to be forced to post in gambling and to post in english. thanks.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:00:57 PM

payment direct to bitcoin address like bitmixer and other signature campaign,
not bit-x deposit address.
AllTheBitz

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:06:36 PM

This is your last chance to get your recommendations/feedback in for the BIT-X signature campaign with new terms starting the 28th, with an announcement slightly before. The following will be implemented: - Weekly payouts (payout occurs on the same day as registration)! - Awesome stat checking, enrolment and payout features! - Automatic user registration! - Highest rates on board! - No post limits! - No tough post qualifications! This isn't PrimeDice 2.0, no, this signature campaign will be BIT-X Reloaded! So, what else would you like to see?

Good news I want to join . But make it easy please the bit-x site need to be easy to sign up
 there's no need to share our phone numbers Grin .

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:08:37 PM

Will I recieve payment for posts 28th if I join today?
Post for count me in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877765.msg10570873#msg10570873
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 02:39:32 AM

Overall I have to say Marco is doing a great job running this campaign. This has been one of the best campaigns I have been a part of to date.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 06:10:25 AM

Will I recieve payment for posts 28th if I join today?
Post for count me in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877765.msg10570873#msg10570873
Min. post count 50.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: