Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 25 XPY Loan.  (Read 1350 times)
Neonecrox13 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:05:41 AM

Looking for a 25 XPY Loan.  All I'm wanting to do is make the minimum deposit at www.paycoinpoker.com and withdraw the funds of 10 XPY. Quickseller has agreed to be the escrow on this and if you got 25 XPY pm me or post in the thread the % you will charge for them. If your wondering why I don't do it myself, I'm broke til Friday and since they shut Hashtalk down today, I have a feeling the price is gonna plummet. Post here or send either of us a message.

https://i.imgur.com/eZ3kcNb.png

Here's a screenshot so you know its in there Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 08:14:54 AM

Looking for a 25 XPY Loan.  All I'm wanting to do is make the minimum deposit at www.paycoinpoker.com and withdraw the funds of 10 XPY. Quickseller has agreed to be the escrow on this and if you got 25 XPY pm me or post in the thread the % you will charge for them. If your wondering why I don't do it myself, I'm broke til Friday and since they shut Hashtalk down today, I have a feeling the price is gonna plummet. Post here or send either of us a message.

https://i.imgur.com/eZ3kcNb.png

Here's a screenshot so you know its in there Tongue

to be the escrow of what? since you dont provide collateral, i dont think there is a use of escrow and also what % of interest are you offering? you need quickseller to post here for confirmation

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:02:38 AM

I asked Quickseller if he would loan me the XPY and the reason I was asking for the 25 XPY, which is stated in the OP. He is the one that asked me to post here and he would act as the escrow. I was going to give 3 to the person that loans the 25 XPY and give Quickseller 2 and keep 5. Price has dropped 20% in the last 24 hours.

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 01:42:31 PM

I asked Quickseller if he would loan me the XPY and the reason I was asking for the 25 XPY, which is stated in the OP. He is the one that asked me to post here and he would act as the escrow. I was going to give 3 to the person that loans the 25 XPY and give Quickseller 2 and keep 5. Price has dropped 20% in the last 24 hours.

what i was asking is, how would an escrow help me to get my 25 xpy back is you plan to run? you arent providing any collateral isnt it? 3 is a good interest 12% if you can ask quickseller to confirm this, ill be willing to laon the 25 xpy, i just dont get how using an escrow will provide a safe loan for me since you are not giving collateral

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:58:39 PM

what i was asking is, how would an escrow help me to get my 25 xpy back is you plan to run? you arent providing any collateral isnt it? 3 is a good interest 12% if you can ask quickseller to confirm this, ill be willing to laon the 25 xpy, i just dont get how using an escrow will provide a safe loan for me since you are not giving collateral

I'm actually giving the account to Quickseller and letting him do the transaction. I have not heard that paycoinpoker does not pay out. But if for some reason if the withdraw cannot be made I will give the $10 dollars I think it is back on Friday when I get paid. I know that my word is not good enough, that's why I asked Quickseller to do it for me since he is trusted by the community. You can research paycoinpoker on here if you wish, but I do think that 3 for the loan and 2 for Quickseller is a good offer for the loan and escrow fee.

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 05:30:46 PM

I'm actually giving the account to Quickseller and letting him do the transaction. I have not heard that paycoinpoker does not pay out. But if for some reason if the withdraw cannot be made I will give the $10 dollars I think it is back on Friday when I get paid. I know that my word is not good enough, that's why I asked Quickseller to do it for me since he is trusted by the community. You can research paycoinpoker on here if you wish, but I do think that 3 for the loan and 2 for Quickseller is a good offer for the loan and escrow fee.

i see, why not, ill do this, feel free to ask quickseller to PM me or confirm about this, i doubt this, since it is not his habit to not post in a thread where he is the escrow of this

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:17:45 PM

i see, why not, ill do this, feel free to ask quickseller to PM me or confirm about this, i doubt this, since it is not his habit to not post in a thread where he is the escrow of this
I was not aware of the location of the thread and I rarely visit the altcoin section, however I confirm that I am willing to escrow this transaction. I also sent you a PGP signed message of the address to send to
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 11:14:42 AM

Neonecrox left me negative feedback for cancelling the deal, so let me clarify this with why i cancel the deal

sent this to both quickseller and neonecrox, and it seems like he is butthurt because i decide to change my mine with this reason

Im really sorry before

second thought after reviewing the term from quickseller of not responsible if the sites doesnt allow withdrawal and reading through their thread

i found this

You are all set.Thanks for signing up for www.paycoinpoker.com Due to the massive amount of new players sign ups the bonus is for 5 XPY (50 Chips) and subject to the wager requirements below.

Bonus Chips Wager Requirements

You must make a Deposit into the site of at least 25 XPY before withdrawals will be allowed.

Also a minimum 3 hours of live play it is tracked on back end to withdraw bonus chips. Anything you Deposit you can withdraw at any time! Good Luck!

Please post some positive stuff about our site if you like it! We take Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Darkcoin, Reddcoin also as deposit options. Sign up for the freerolls!!

PP

minimum of 3 hours live play is needed, and also there isnt a guarantee that after 3 hours of playing, my xpy will be there , there is a chance to lose it all

Due to that review and the chance of me losing it ,I think i wont continue this deal, sorry for the trouble, the risk is far greater on my end

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:54:48 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 02:30:11 PM by Neonecrox13

Neonecrox left me negative feedback for cancelling the deal, so let me clarify this with why i cancel the deal

sent this to both quickseller and neonecrox, and it seems like he is butthurt because i decide to change my mine with this reason

Im really sorry before

second thought after reviewing the term from quickseller of not responsible if the sites doesnt allow withdrawal and reading through their thread

i found this

You are all set.Thanks for signing up for www.paycoinpoker.com Due to the massive amount of new players sign ups the bonus is for 5 XPY (50 Chips) and subject to the wager requirements below.

You must make a Deposit into the site of at least 25 XPY before withdrawals will be allowed.

Also a minimum 3 hours of live play it is tracked on back end to withdraw bonus chips. Anything you Deposit you can withdraw at any time! Good Luck!

Please post some positive stuff about our site if you like it! We take Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Darkcoin, Reddcoin also as deposit options. Sign up for the freerolls!!

PP

minimum of 3 hours live play is needed, and also there isnt a guarantee that after 3 hours of playing, my xpy will be there , there is a chance to lose it all

Due to that review and the chance of me losing it ,I think i wont continue this deal, sorry for the trouble, the risk is far greater on my end

I wouldn't have give 2 shits if you hadn't got me to contact Quickseller. You basically wasted his time, locked my account for 24hrs, and wasted my time as well. I guarentee next time you will think twice before you say go ahead and contact the escrow.  I'll remove the -trust in a couple weeks. But your gonna look at it til then and think before speak the next time.

Just a little FYI, I was never given any XPY. I took 3rd in the 40 XPY GTD and won up to 35 XPY then lost down to 15 XPY. Thats why I have 150+ PPP.

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 02:28:31 PM

Im really sorry before

i found this

PP

I wouldn't have give 2 shits if you hadn't got me to contact Quickseller. You basically wasted his time, locked my account for 24hrs, and wasted my time as well. I guarentee next time you will think twice before you say go ahead and contact the escrow.

if quickseller think that i wasted his time, i will be glad to pay him 2 xpy which is his payment as the escrow service so that this problem is clear, i got my own judgement to the risk for lending you and my judgement is clear that all the lost will be on me

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x