Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zombies apocalypse is coming .  (Read 3916 times)
Ume (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:53:28 PM

As we see in horror/thriller/Sci-fi movies about zombies the zombies never dies unless there head is gone lol there are many terminologies about zombies different terminology in different movie! But can this happen in real world if so i m ready to fight with them its just like playing video game for me . Tongue

Usually this is something that people only have to worry about in horror movies, but could a zombie apocalypse physically happen in the real world? Admittedly it is not something that should keep you awake at night, but we wondered whether it is scientifically possible for our world to become infected with a zombie virus.

With this in mind allfancydress.com set about asking some of the world’s leading zombie experts their opinion on how likely it is to expect a zombie invasion to reach our shores.

POTENTIAL CAUSES OF THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Mad Cow Disease
RISK FACTOR: 7/10

Evolution of toxoplasmosa
RISK FACTOR: 2/10
There’s a bug called toxoplasma gondii that infects rats and can only breed inside the intestines of a cat. The parasites take over the rat’s brain, intentionally making it sit as prey to cats to get itself eaten and spread the virus. Half the human population have a strain of toxoplasma in their body, and all it would take is a mild evolution of the virus for it to do to us what it does to rats!

Neurotoxins
RISK FACTOR: 9/10
Meet Haitian man Clairvius Narcisse; a prime example of what a dangerous combination of drugs can do to the body and mind. According to reports, Mr Narcisse was poisoned by a mixture of natural poisons with a view to simulating death.

Following his ‘death’ and burial, his body was recovered by a priest of the vodun religion and given doses of ‘Datura stramonium,’ transforming Narcisse into a zombie-like state. The priest had sent him to work on a sugar plantation for two years alongside a number of other zombie slaves. However, following the master’s death, Narcisse walked to freedom and when his regular doses of hallucinogen ceased, he eventually regained sanity. These kinds of mind-controlling drugs in the wrong hands can have devastating effects!

So how many guys are ready ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:17:58 PM

Sounds like isis maniacs are good candidates for being the zombies right now.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:49:49 PM

I think the fact that zombies don't die is a good clue that self-replicating medical nano-bots are the cause.
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:29:23 AM

Zombies? Whats next Vampires and werewolves? How about  a guy that turns green and grows in size when he is angry or a witch that feeds kids to trolls that have a gene mutation.

NDotSO / Bourák
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:44:57 AM

Zombies are not possible for humans . Its just a concept from ants, and there is  no way we turn into flesh eating zombies.

You're right it wont be with the fungus genome however, the oomycota genome (responsible for such wonderful life forms as potato blight and pond scum) has been engineered with synthetic nucleic acids to produce the symmetrical structures required for nano-mechanical and nano-electronic devices. These devices sustain the zombie host and maintain their spread-spectrum encrypted ipv6 networks.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 09:51:50 AM

Don't believe everything you see in movies lol. It's just make believe.
But if for some reason it happens (I hope it does), I can't wait to kill a few people and claim they were infected.   Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:00:48 AM

What i find amazing...is that a lot of folk don't know what to do if the boat sinks? or tornado? or lost in a blizzard or fire..etc

But everyone knows what to do in the Zombie Apocolypse!

1) don't get bit

2) see (1) its important!

3) kill them by stabbing or shooting to the brain

4) they rarely travel alone (like large groups)

stuff like that lol Smiley

just in case you don't know how to survive here is the gov't docs on such

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/05/13/exclusive-the-pentagon-has-a-plan-to-stop-the-zombie-apocalypse-seriously/

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 10:04:05 AM

Gravity takes care of zombies, which is why we'd only have to worry about them if we went into space.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:11:08 AM

Zombies are the only reasonable outcome when you consider the fact that the "aliens" are actually demons and studies of extracted implants have shown they are engineered bio-tech devices.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:46:41 AM

Zombies are already here. They used to shamble to the ballot boxes in every few years and vote for the party promising the bigger giveaways or more free stuff.
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:13:50 AM

Zombies are already here. They used to shamble to the ballot boxes in every few years and vote for the party promising the bigger giveaways or more free stuff.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:21:58 AM

Nope.. Wont ever happen..

Never...

Only ants have zombies and thats it. Tongue

noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:35:00 AM

Don't believe everything you see in movies lol. It's just make believe.
But if for some reason it happens (I hope it does), I can't wait to kill a few people and claim they were infected.   Cheesy

There won't actually be any law then , so you won't have to worry about anything.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:56:11 PM

Star Trek was way ahead of this ideas-wise. In Star Trek, the Borg controlled their zombies. First they absorbed different species into the collective - "Resistance is futile." Then they turned them into drones (all drones are essentially zombies), and harnessed their abilities for the benefit of the hive.

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:22:50 PM

I am ready, I am playing Dying Light at the moment Smiley

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
Maximum_Overderp!

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:24:30 PM

It's already here. Jesus! have you looked outside lately?  BRRAAIIINZZZZ!!!!
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 07:05:10 PM

Speaking of those zombie voters, we have an election here in the UK coming Sad If only I could hang out an Anarchy flag outside my door to scare them off but I don't own this house lol Cheesy
Maximum_Overderp!

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:08:13 PM

Speaking of those zombie voters, we have an election here in the UK coming Sad If only I could hang out an Anarchy flag outside my door to scare them off but I don't own this house lol Cheesy

Just get one of those "vote for nobody" lawn signs. Less scary message for the sheep yet gets the job done.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 07:09:32 PM

Just get one of those "vote for nobody" lawn signs. Less scary message for the sheep yet gets the job done.

But I AM an Anarchist! They won't fuck off! >_< Tongue

.... Maybe I should hurry up and save up for some rocket artillery or a BMP.....
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:40:13 AM

Sounds like isis maniacs are good candidates for being the zombies right now.

That's how religion works.

Gravity takes care of zombies, which is why we'd only have to worry about them if we went into space.

Unless it's the borg zombies, don't think zombies know how to drive. Or fly in this case.

@Ume all those are too unlikely. They wouldn't spread well. Or would need a lot of effort to keep people under control. And for the undead types, they would quickly die by themselves.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: