Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zombies apocalypse is coming .  (Read 3919 times)
Ume (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:25:03 AM

Sounds like isis maniacs are good candidates for being the zombies right now.

That's how religion works.

Gravity takes care of zombies, which is why we'd only have to worry about them if we went into space.

Unless it's the borg zombies, don't think zombies know how to drive. Or fly in this case.

@Ume all those are too unlikely. They wouldn't spread well. Or would need a lot of effort to keep people under control. And for the undead types, they would quickly die by themselves.

You right that they will die themselves but i like to kill my self Smiley
DLCseller

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:14:30 AM

If the zombie apocalypse really happens, im half-ready
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 01:12:19 PM

Interesting speculation. However, wouldn't all the military power various countries accumulated be enough to stifle the spreading of the epidemic? Because in most, if every movie, game or book the government just goes into panic mode, the military gets caught with their pants down and the public loses all brain cells except for the ones responsible for screaming and running around in circles.

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:55:08 PM

Evolution of toxoplasmosa
RISK FACTOR: 2/10
There’s a bug called toxoplasma gondii that infects rats and can only breed inside the intestines of a cat. The parasites take over the rat’s brain, intentionally making it sit as prey to cats to get itself eaten and spread the virus. Half the human population have a strain of toxoplasma in their body, and all it would take is a mild evolution of the virus for it to do to us what it does to rats!

Neurotoxins
RISK FACTOR: 9/10
Meet Haitian man Clairvius Narcisse; a prime example of what a dangerous combination of drugs can do to the body and mind. According to reports, Mr Narcisse was poisoned by a mixture of natural poisons with a view to simulating death.

Following his ‘death’ and burial, his body was recovered by a priest of the vodun religion and given doses of ‘Datura stramonium,’ transforming Narcisse into a zombie-like state. The priest had sent him to work on a sugar plantation for two years alongside a number of other zombie slaves. However, following the master’s death, Narcisse walked to freedom and when his regular doses of hallucinogen ceased, he eventually regained sanity. These kinds of mind-controlling drugs in the wrong hands can have devastating effects!

So how many guys are ready ?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f6/Great_Sphinx_of_Giza_-_20080716a.jpg/800px-Great_Sphinx_of_Giza_-_20080716a.jpg

maybe they were...
----
I am sure the enemies of mankind do a lot of toxoplasmosis studies to infect young girls nowadays (not to eat them)... next step of their deviant evolution. They corrupted the food, the money, the water, the air, how could you trust them not to. It's a sure bet they will. The only question will the good guys stop them... if infiltrators like h.c. are on the free... it's a lost battle.

money is faster...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:51:46 PM

Evolution of toxoplasmosa
RISK FACTOR: 2/10
There’s a bug called toxoplasma gondii that infects rats and can only breed inside the intestines of a cat. The parasites take over the rat’s brain, intentionally making it sit as prey to cats to get itself eaten and spread the virus. Half the human population have a strain of toxoplasma in their body, and all it would take is a mild evolution of the virus for it to do to us what it does to rats!

Neurotoxins
RISK FACTOR: 9/10
Meet Haitian man Clairvius Narcisse; a prime example of what a dangerous combination of drugs can do to the body and mind. According to reports, Mr Narcisse was poisoned by a mixture of natural poisons with a view to simulating death.

Following his ‘death’ and burial, his body was recovered by a priest of the vodun religion and given doses of ‘Datura stramonium,’ transforming Narcisse into a zombie-like state. The priest had sent him to work on a sugar plantation for two years alongside a number of other zombie slaves. However, following the master’s death, Narcisse walked to freedom and when his regular doses of hallucinogen ceased, he eventually regained sanity. These kinds of mind-controlling drugs in the wrong hands can have devastating effects!

So how many guys are ready ?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f6/Great_Sphinx_of_Giza_-_20080716a.jpg/800px-Great_Sphinx_of_Giza_-_20080716a.jpg

maybe they were...
----
I am sure the enemies of mankind do a lot of toxoplasmosis studies to infect young girls nowadays (not to eat them)... next step of their deviant evolution. They corrupted the food, the money, the water, the air, how could you trust them not to. It's a sure bet they will. The only question will the good guys stop them... if infiltrators like h.c. are on the free... it's a lost battle.

This is where things start getting mixed up. Everyone knows that the head on the Sphinx doesn't fit there. The head is not the original head. The original head was that of the dog, the protector of the pyramids, facing away from the pyramids, to protect them from anyone coming to attack them.

The rock that the sphinx was carved out of originally was this one-piece rock. Over the millennia, the dog head that was the original, lost parts due to weather and erosion. The ears went. The long dog-snout broke off. The later Pharaohs couldn't take it. They needed some of the glory to be brought back to the Sphinx, to keep their control firm, and the nation strong. They couldn't simply glue the ears and snout back on, so they carved a head from what remained. That's why the head is so much smaller that it should be for the size of the rest of the body. They made it from what was left of the broken dog-head.

Using the Sphinx as a representation to suggest zombies in one way or another, is completely idiotic unless one knows that the Sphinx, itself, has gone through these transformations.

Lion? When ever in Egypt's history did they EVER revere a lion? They always revered the dog.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BitMos

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:10:37 PM

and there were no camels in Egypt... ofc.  Roll Eyes.

money is faster...
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:44:28 PM

Sphinx dog theory:

This is where things start getting mixed up. Everyone knows that the head on the Sphinx doesn't fit there. The head is not the original head. The original head was that of the dog, the protector of the pyramids, facing away from the pyramids, to protect them from anyone coming to attack them.

The rock that the sphinx was carved out of originally was this one-piece rock. Over the millennia, the dog head that was the original, lost parts due to weather and erosion. The ears went. The long dog-snout broke off. The later Pharaohs couldn't take it. They needed some of the glory to be brought back to the Sphinx, to keep their control firm, and the nation strong. They couldn't simply glue the ears and snout back on, so they carved a head from what remained. That's why the head is so much smaller that it should be for the size of the rest of the body. They made it from what was left of the broken dog-head.

Using the Sphinx as a representation to suggest zombies in one way or another, is completely idiotic unless one knows that the Sphinx, itself, has gone through these transformations.

Lion? When ever in Egypt's history did they EVER revere a lion? They always revered the dog.

Smiley

We're drifting a bit off-topic but I should say that I thought the Sphinx was actually a re-carved dog for some time as well. However, recently I've found some info that indicates it may in-fact originally have been a cat.

The sphinx is 11,500 years old and was originally carved by the same post apocalyptic ice-age culture that cropped up at Gobekli Tepe, Easter Island, South America and elsewhere. The sphinx points at the constellation Leo and the the cat figure is carved into stone at many other ancient sites. The culture that carved the ancient stones seems to have had a religion based on astronomical constellations symbolized as animals.

Gobekli Tepe, Tukey:

Aztec Deity Xolotl, Mexico:

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:32:39 AM

Sphinx dog theory:

We're drifting a bit off-topic but I should say that I thought the Sphinx was actually a re-carved dog for some time as well. However, recently I've found some info that indicates it may in-fact originally have been a cat.

The sphinx is 11,500 years old and was originally carved by the same post apocalyptic ice-age culture that cropped up at Gobekli Tepe, Easter Island, South America and elsewhere. The sphinx points at the constellation Leo and the the cat figure is carved into stone at many other ancient sites. The culture that carved the ancient stones seems to have had a religion based on astronomical constellations symbolized as animals.

Gobekli Tepe, Tukey:

Aztec Deity Xolotl, Mexico:

Off topic, yes. And I would agree with you. It seems that what the Sphinx really was is not clearly known, or is at least not publicly known.

Back to zombies.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:41:27 AM

look around and realize things are not right. much of the Population today is basically Brainwashed Zombies
havecoch

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:20:34 PM

look around and realize things are not right. much of the Population today is basically Brainwashed Zombies

But thats not what the op really means by the zombies.
And not everyone is brainwashed zombie.

BitMos

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:07:01 PM

it's a cat.

money is faster...
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:31:22 PM

It's already here.  It's called lower and lower wages for longer and longer work hours.  Sleepy drivers killing more than ever.  We see and interact with zombies every day.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
BitMos

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:36:25 PM

It's already here.  It's called lower and lower wages for longer and longer work hours.  Sleepy drivers killing more than ever.  We see and interact with zombies every day.

it's worst, they sold their souls, for fame, profits, sex, leisure... what ever you want. No One forced them, the so called "evil" didn't trick them. They have themselves sold themselves to nothing. there are 2 slaves, one is the superviser of the others, the first one call himself ceo the second employee... remember you don't ctrl+p, ie your purchasing power can be crushed at will... and so make you poor (and if your daughter is of interest for one of the master of ctrl+p), cry. or serve the country like the idiots of the usmiic do.

money is faster...
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:14:04 PM

I see this as very unlikely. Yes, pathogens can evolve into things that can infect humans, but to turn them into "zombies" is ridiculous. However, if a meltdown would go down, I can imagine Bitcoin would be up.  Wink
BitMos

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:17:22 PM

I see this as very unlikely. Yes, pathogens can evolve into things that can infect humans, but to turn them into "zombies" is ridiculous. However, if a meltdown would go down, I can imagine Bitcoin would be up.  Wink

the EARTH IS FLAT. meltdown? you mean rupture of the food matrix? forget btc (otherwise they would have banned it), long ammos, rifles, armor wests, and of course tools to open the doors of the "bunkers" of the biggest profiteers of the ctrl+p. The game played Hardcore...

money is faster...
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:19:35 PM

Alrighty then.

It does depend on your definition of zombies. Some people would say that we are already zombies with all our focus on technology in our lives, or thanks to the economy, etc.

However I'm going to take the educated guess that you're talking about Hollywood/The Walking Dead zombies, based on the information of your post.

If such an event does happen, what are your recommendations to survive it? Apparently a lot of thought was put into this, so I'm curious as to how you would survive the various diseases/biological weapons that you're making reference to.
BitMos

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:22:15 PM

Alrighty then.

It does depend on your definition of zombies. Some people would say that we are already zombies with all our focus on technology in our lives, or thanks to the economy, etc.

However I'm going to take the educated guess that you're talking about Hollywood/The Walking Dead zombies, based on the information of your post.

If such an event does happen, what are your recommendations to survive it? Apparently a lot of thought was put into this, so I'm curious as to how you would survive the various diseases/biological weapons that you're making reference to.

nope go to a metro in Tokyo, watch everyone on their screens... do you believe they do finance? trade? LooooL. furthermore most of us have to work all the time, the rest time, is made to rest, when to think? when to breath? when to love? none, by design... but fuck fuck fuck... west 101.

money is faster...
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:27:07 PM

Alrighty then.

nope go to a metro in Tokyo, watch everyone on their screens... do you believe they do finance? trade? LooooL. furthermore most of us have to work all the time, the rest time, is made to rest, when to think? when to breath? when to love? none, by design... but fuck fuck fuck... west 101.
I think I need a translator for this forum now.

"Ok, I see your point. That was very insightful, but not quite what I was looking for."

On the plus side maybe you should consider amateur poetry.
BitMos

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:36:43 PM

Alrighty then.

"Ok, I see your point. That was very insightful, but not quite what I was looking for."

do get paid by the ctrl+p? are fucking you nuts. death is better, sweeter and last forever. Many American, Chinese and Russian Patriots said it like that... most people are stupid, but don't want to admit it, because most of their inner values come from their perceived smartness... you don't need to be smart to love right.

money is faster...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:07:30 PM

Alrighty then.

do get paid by the ctrl+p? are fucking you nuts. death is better, sweeter and last forever. Many American, Chinese and Russian Patriots said it like that... most people are stupid, but don't want to admit it, because most of their inner values come from their perceived smartness... you don't need to be smart to love right.

Death only lasts forever temporarily.    Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: