Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone with 10 minutes to help me with php plz  (Read 1451 times)
sobitcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:09:30 PM

Haaaaaaaaaaaalp

Hey guys,

looking for someone who might be able to lend me 10 minutes of their time and join a slack channel or skype or some form of chat. 

I have been having PHP troubles with referencing apis and getting the information.  Can do this with 1 value, but i am getting confused when it comes to returning arrays and looping lalalala.  Hoping I could find someone to give me 10 minutes of their time and maybe point me in the correct direction if i showed them what I am working with.  I think it is a simple answer, I just can't seem to put it together.  Also kind of broke so really can't offer much in return, i do have a few domains or some social media marketing or design work in return if need be.

Thanks
bcoinbilly

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 11:12:40 PM

Affilorama http://www.affilorama.com/ is the best site on the planet to learn php. They have pictures, videos, and articles all designed to do just that.
sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:19:53 PM

Affilorama http://www.affilorama.com/ is the best site on the planet to learn php. They have pictures, videos, and articles all designed to do just that.

<3 thank you
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:41:30 AM

if you want borrow people's time maybe go for service section and offer a bounty?
sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:21:11 PM

if you want borrow people's time maybe go for service section and offer a bounty?

No, and people directing which category a thread fits "better" in is getting ridiculous.  This thread is just as good in off topic as it is in service you can look at it any way you would like. And if you took about 2 minutes to read all of the lines, I have no money for a bounty, clearly stated.  Some people just HAVE to get in and give their opinion on everything hey. Can't post a thread these days with this might fit here, or here, or here, yeah, it could, or, it could fit right here, where it fits.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:49:14 AM

you can search for your issue on stakeoverflow.com
it is a very good site for coders
sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:59:26 PM

you can search for your issue on stakeoverflow.com
it is a very good site for coders

Thanks for the suggestion.  That site has pretty much been my guide to learning everything thus far, very awesome.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: