Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcrane  (Read 3269 times)
Borgminer (OP)

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:23:54 AM

I came across a website called bitcrane . Has anyone dealt with them ? Im really debating on whether or not to get one . They dont seem to know what power efficiency is .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:03:37 AM

You should check for a Bitmain S5, a SP20 or a Avalon 4.1  Wink

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:26:14 AM

One man called dogie has.  Wink

http://www.dogiecoin.com/bitcrane-t-110.html

But really, why do you want to get Bitcrane?.. Some day soon there will be (should be) released new miner by Bitmain, wait for it... It definetely will be twice more efficient...

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:15:30 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 06:27:01 AM by Bicknellski

Go with Bitmain Antminer S5 or Spondoolies Tech Yukon SP31.

Avoid Bitcrane as they are unlikely to have more products out and they use hard to get chips from a scammy company and Avalon has caused millions of dollars in losses to the community so avoid them just because it is the right thing to do.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 06:38:08 AM

I came across a website called bitcrane . Has anyone dealt with them ? Im really debating on whether or not to get one . They dont seem to know what power efficiency is .

Here is the review by dogie https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731655
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:04:28 AM

I'm wondering how many people else will post here a link to review by dogie?..  Undecided

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:56:13 AM

I'm wondering how many people else will post here a link to review by dogie?..  Undecided

Just those that support Technobit / Dogie I guess.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Zich
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 09:26:07 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 12:55:24 PM by Zich

I'm wondering how many people else will post here a link to review by dogie?..  Undecided

I know you hate Technobit so much.
But as long as there are peoples need my help, i will help them. That included technobit.
If you check my post, you can see which company i support now. I support almost all of them.

Borgminer (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:25:01 PM

Thanks . WHile talking to them they didnt seem to know what they where talking about . While talking to bitmaintech they said they werent going to update the s4 .
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 01:11:39 PM

One *dog called dogie

Avoid Bitcrane as they are unlikely to have more products out

That's based on something other than thin air right?

they use hard to get chips from a scammy company

Also known as helping to increase the value of the estate in order to reduce the damage done to consumers of said company?

Avalon has caused millions of dollars in losses to the community so avoid them just because it is the right thing to do.

Then its a good job Canaan Creative aren't Avalon. Its as silly as me blaming you for Technobit's problems, they're just not the same thing.

topminingcontracts

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 04:07:55 PM

One *dog called dogie

Avoid Bitcrane as they are unlikely to have more products out

That's based on something other than thin air right?

they use hard to get chips from a scammy company

Also known as helping to increase the value of the estate in order to reduce the damage done to consumers of said company?

Avalon has caused millions of dollars in losses to the community so avoid them just because it is the right thing to do.

Then its a good job Canaan Creative aren't Avalon. Its as silly as me blaming you for Technobit's problems, they're just not the same thing.
None of this changes the fact that he shouldn't go with Bitcrane, the way they developed their miner means it will be to expensive at this point to come close to a profit.

Is not a good buy but the company is legit and they did in my opinion the best miner based on the HashFast chips, a nice unit for a museum.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:17:02 PM

They are outstanding looking miners and appear to be very well designed.  But they were terribly late to market and their time has passed.  Efficiency, foot print, speed, cost have all improved significantly.  They were old when they were first rolled out.
There 7 Th/s miner is a monster.  I don't think they consulted any large scale miners when they designed that.
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:22:36 PM

I'm wondering how many people else will post here a link to review by dogie?..  Undecided

I know you hate Technobit so much.
But as long as there are peoples need my help, i will help them. That included technobit.
If you check my post, you can see which company i support now. I support almost all of them.

You support Technobit. Not their customers.

You should be warning people OFF them not promoting them and hoping for Marto to pump out more crap and late products.

Be honest Technobit is a mess and people should avoid them.

Let us be clear. Avalon or whatever you call them now are the same people that caused millions in losses to this community. No matter how DOGIE wants to play it you would be advised to avoid anything from that company in solidarity for those that lost a lot of money on their bullshit and they never ever compensated anyone for that nor did they apologize.

There is little left in consumer based mining and thankfully that means people who continue to prop up companies that have scammed and are scamming will have little to support as things move forward. End of era but clearly you need to avoid Avalon 4.1 and Technobit as well as Bitcrane.

Zich
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 11:31:51 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 11:42:33 PM by Zich

You should be warning people OFF them not promoting them and hoping for Marto to pump out more crap and late products.

Let us be clear. Avalon or whatever you call them now are the same people that caused millions in losses to this community. No matter how DOGIE wants to play it you would be advised to avoid anything from that company in solidarity for those that lost a lot of money on their bullshit and they never ever compensated anyone for that nor did they apologize.

There is little left in consumer based mining and thankfully that means people who continue to prop up companies that have scammed and are scamming will have little to support as things move forward. End of era but clearly you need to avoid Avalon 4.1 and Technobit as well as Bitcrane.

I will let you handle the warning jobs.
I am a customer support after all.
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:49:44 PM

Support isn't support when you're ignoring fraud. Dogie knows all about that.

Enjoy helping people you could have saved the hassle of buying from TECHNOBIT with a simple warning. Did you invest in his latest scam or is supporting it by expressing how you are anticipating a 25,000 scam on BTCjam also part of your altruistic support?

wh00per

Activity: 571

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:04:26 AM

Somehow the same people are _always_ on the same side of the fence when issues occur. It must be magnetism .. can't explain it otherwise.

If you have any little doubt that the manufacturer is shady in sales/support/technical or any other thing you dream on .. better avoid giving them your money.
Unless you like charity, having too much of them ..  or circus, watching the replies here.

CSA/cUL Certified Power Distribution Panels - Basic, Switched, Metered. 1-3 phases. Up to 600V. NMC:N4F9qvHz11BHcc4nh1LCJFsrZhA1EWgVwj
Zich
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 12:28:10 AM

Enjoy helping people you could have saved the hassle of buying from TECHNOBIT with a simple warning. Did you invest in his latest scam or is supporting it by expressing how you are anticipating a 25,000 scam on BTCjam also part of your altruistic support?

The people here is not kid anymore. Judge the manufacturer / seller by yourself. Read the forum before buying. Ask in forum. Run ROI calculation.
Bitcoin is adult thing, not for kid.

Somehow the same people are _always_ on the same side of the fence when issues occur. It must be magnetism .. can't explain it otherwise.

If you have any little doubt that the manufacturer is shady in sales/support/technical or any other thing you dream on .. better avoid giving them your money.
Unless you like charity, having too much of them ..  or circus, watching the replies here.

Agree  Smiley
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 12:32:13 AM

*sigh*, what is it now?

Bicknellski

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:07:35 AM

10/10 on ethics right Dogie...
10/10 on time shipping right Dogie...

Ethically I think both Zich and Dogie are compromised.Neither side with the consumers on issues like this and that is telling. Oh so it is buyer beware and you can continue to promote a company completely caught red handed lying to people. Well Technobit is clearly predatory and has been for years. Simply no excuses at this point to support anything they are doing given the level of fraud.

Suffice to say that no one really should recommend Bitcrane or Avalon 4.1 simply on price / efficiency points as other have.

Choose reputable suppliers and producers.

1. Spondoolies or Bitmain
2. PCFli thread for Bitmain

These are good choices.

Others might land you in serious trouble or just not ethically the right choice.

nice a quick response from technobit...but...how about my 3x hex4m... Undecided Undecided Undecided
my order still wasnt send...still shows Preparation in progress
im still waiting...
on monday, someone reply to me:
HI,
The second order is to be shipped tomorrow or Wednesday

Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 3:36 PM
To: Customer service
Subject: [TechnoBit] Message from contact form [no_sync]

TechnoBit

Message from a TechnoBit customer

Customer e-mail address: soulistyces@gmail.com

Im still waiting for this order since day 4 of this month!!!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
to replace one burned your fast to send 3 new your slow....
order THIFVNNBU

please send them or ill give up on you guys and asked for a refund
one thing for sure i was going to buy more 3 this end of the month and give up on you guys

Borgminer (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:32:30 AM

I wasnt going to use it to mine strictly for myself . I was going to rent it out and when its not rented mining on my eobot account .  just wondering if it was worth the buy . its very quite i was told .   
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: