Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What trading tools would you guys want?  (Read 2575 times)
Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:43:13 AM

I want to use a bot so I do not need to wait for a low price to buy, and the price is expensive to sell, and I just need to setting, and then I stayed to sleep Smiley

do you have it?
There are many bots on the market, we do not deal with trading bots, maybe in the future, thanks for you're suggestion/query

i dont like trading if many bots on the market, I agree with you if you do not deal with trading bots.
for me just want indicators tools for trading.

I didn't want to build a trading bot. As you said, we are trying to build tools which help you trade.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:36:37 PM

I would like to have a trading tool which automatically informs me by email when particular chart technical events happen like breaking the 200 day moving average line long and short for instance.
Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:11:02 PM

I would like to have a trading tool which automatically informs me by email when particular chart technical events happen like breaking the 200 day moving average line long and short for instance.
i was considering that but i was thinking of a very minimal paid fee like $3-4 but i wasn't sure if people would really want this.
My idea was to mail arbitrage updates

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: