Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81723 times)
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:58:59 PM

stop spamming please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 02:29:08 AM

tips: the time on your computer(local time) and the time on the server is usually not the same .sometimes there are 30s differents.

but the different seconds is a fixed value.

When we bet ,we find the  " current UTC time on this page is" this is your local time.

look at it, and after bet, quickly look the RECORDS sub menu. with the time the sever recieved and the gap between your local time and the server's UTC time is usually a fixed value.  remember it for the big and final bet usage.

wish you all have a good luck.

Girlbtc will become the most popular btc game. not because  our programming technology, not because the beautiful page design, but for one reason: we don't lie. and we make all the user's info ,including his charge btc address, his balance ,his bet details public, that all the players on this site can not lie. Smiley

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 04:28:23 AM

tips: the time on your computer(local time) and the time on the server is usually not the same .sometimes there are 30s differents.

When we bet ,we find the  " current UTC time on this page is" this is your local time.

look at it, and after bet, quickly look the RECORDS sub menu. with the time the sever recieved and the gap between your local time and the server's UTC time is usually a fixed value.  remember it for the big and final bet usage.

Girlbtc will become the most popular btc game. not because  our programming technology, not because the beautiful page design, but for one reason: we don't lie. and we make all the user's info ,including his charge btc address, his balance ,his bet details public, that all the players on this site can not lie. Smiley

trust is earned after a site is established for a long time , the fact that people will trust you and your site will actually depends on your action to your customer, nonetheless , judging from few page back, i've seen complaint there but you solve it quickly, plus point for ou, keep it up

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:57:51 AM

trust is earned after a site is established for a long time , the fact that people will trust you and your site will actually depends on your action to your customer, nonetheless , judging from few page back, i've seen complaint there but you solve it quickly, plus point for ou, keep it up

Thanks a lot ,as I had said ,I am not good at programming ,but the concept of my game is very good .And in the early time ,I really need your attention.

so if you have time ,come and check  www.girlbtc.com .the min bet 0.001btc.not to win a lot ,but to know how does it work.

and just a minute ago I updated the program showing  the Time difference between your Local machine and the girlbtc's  server at the main control page    GIRLS CHOOSING Smiley

Any question feel free to ask here.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 09:45:52 AM

I think of two ways of promotion:

1. to buy the adv. on the forum;
2.give the No.1, No.2 , No.3 bet amount players as btc award.

the first way is going , I am auction it now
and for the second way , I set 1 BTC  ,0.5BTC ,0.25BTC  for the top three players. when the total bet amount of all players comes to 200btcs.

and you can easily check on the public page   STATUS

and as we can see , the amount has been 4 btcs now .and come on ,my friends on this forum.

hunkey600

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:16:20 AM

I am joining and made a deposit, i hope it goes well

user name : hunkey600

we don't have joining bonus?

what if some one bets on both sides girl and lady?

hunkey600

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:23:26 AM

Also page does not show how much investment is made on either side during the round so one can decide which side one should bet.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 10:34:42 AM

I am joining and made a deposit, i hope it goes well

user name : hunkey600

we don't have joining bonus?

what if some one bets on both sides girl and lady?

welcome man .  Smiley

currently no joining bunus, but there are jackpot for each round.

one can bets on both sides, but that doesn't make sense. 

for example if he bets 1 btc on each side .and the final

is 4 vs 8,

then,even we think there is no fee, (they bet at the beginning of the game), he will lose 0.5btc based on our rule.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 10:45:36 AM

Also page does not show how much investment is made on either side during the round so one can decide which side one should bet.

it is showed on the home page.

and also the bet page.   GIRLS CHOOSING  just under the bet button.

good luck man .

currently  

0.002 vs  0.000  with jackpot  0.01btc.

hunkey600

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:50:30 AM

and also the bet page.   GIRLS CHOOSING  just under the bet button.

good luck man .

currently 

0.002 vs  0.000  with jackpot  0.01btc.

if the round is a tie then bet amount will be added to the balance except fee. do we get share from jackpot during tie?

Also you should not display total bet amount on either side else people will make last time deposit just to win which wont be fair then.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 11:02:55 AM

good luck man .

currently 

if the round is a tie then bet amount will be added to the balance except fee. do we get share from jackpot during tie?

Also you should not display total bet amount on either side else people will make last time deposit just to win which wont be fair then.

there are two status with no jackpot. one is tie and one is 0 v.s. 0

we display everything on the site ,to make the game public and intersting . If we don't do this people will play just with guess, that's not interesting  Smiley

hunkey600

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:12:35 AM

and also the bet page.   GIRLS CHOOSING  just under the bet button.

good luck man .

currently  

0.002 vs  0.000  with jackpot  0.01btc.

we display everything on the site ,to make the game public and intersting . If we don't do this people will play just with guess, that's not interesting  Smiley

hunkey600

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:25:23 AM

good luck man .

currently 

we display everything on the site ,to make the game public and intersting . If we don't do this people will play just with guess, that's not interesting  Smiley

Your profit is only fee or anything else?

what if bets winning paid amount is more than the fee you received, how you gonna deal with that? it would be a loss then

yenzae0215

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:38:01 AM

good luck man .

currently 

what if bets winning paid amount is more than the fee you received, how you gonna deal with that? it would be a loss then

admin wont lose anything here, the winner will get the losing's money...

Banned**
hunkey600

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:39:43 AM

good luck man .

currently 

i got that point winner will get loosing side money what if scenario is 0.002 vs  0.000  with jackpot  0.01btc. there is no looser in this case?

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 12:09:23 PM

good luck man .

currently 

if you bet on the lady side and finally lady win ,the girl side's btc is all your side's. and for example in this case the lady side has 5 total and you bet 1 . and you get the 1/5=20% of the girl's btc.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 12:16:20 PM

good luck man .

currently 

i got that point winner will get loosing side money what if scenario is 0.002 vs  0.000  with jackpot  0.01btc. there is no looser in this case?

jackpot is for promotion, and to push the game run.

hunkey600

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:58:22 PM

round time showed is not matching it was saying 48min left for my last round to be completed and but result were declared before that, this is not fair.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 01:06:53 PM

round time showed is not matching it was saying 48min left for my last round to be completed and but result were declared before that, this is not fair.

48min?  48seconds?

usually your localtime is a little different from the servers time and I had added the gap on your bet page like the following..

Attention: Your Local Time is -52 seconds faster than the girlbtc.com's Server's Time

and try to bet at the final second is risky, because of network delay.

hunkey600

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:33:03 PM

48min?  48seconds?

usually your localtime is a little different from the servers time and I had added the gap on your bet page like the following..

Attention: Your Local Time is -52 seconds faster than the girlbtc.com's Server's Time

and try to bet at the final second is risky, because of network delay.

i don't have screen shots now but it was saying 48min not 48seconds. i lost due to that since results were declared before that, there is lot of confusion with time. even round time is 30min ahead of GMT time.

Now again i have checked and round time to end is showing : 5h5m31 this time GMT is 13:24 and next round suppose to end at 18 GMT, so when round time will end i.e. 00:00:00 at this time it will be 18:30 GMT not 18 GMT.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: