Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81732 times)
jemsmuhamad

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:47:08 AM

hey great site with interesting concept!
i just want to offering signature design, if you want i can create for 4 ranks newbie - jr.member - member - full member with friendly cost  Smiley .
just pm me if you deign.
Thanks
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:50:15 AM

OP I recommend you to use good English(Maybe employ a writer). TBH your site looks much more professional when you do use fluent English.

That's just my opinion though.

if you found anything wrong with english ,would you please just let me know. and the mimimun reward for this is 0.001btc for just one simple place error. and max 0.5btc for big error.

let's make the game popular together.

It's not really that there is one error, it just reads very poorly.  It's hard to read because it seems like it was translated word-for-word instead of someone who is fluent in both languages translating the concepts as a whole.

Take, for example, the first part of the rules section:

"Win bitcoins by investing into the girl you love. And as she grows bigger than the other one by the end of the round. The more BTC the girl receives the bigger she will grow."

A more fluent translation (I'm guessing since I don't know the original text, nor would I be able to understand it as I only speak English) would be something like "Win bitcoins by investing into the girl that you think will have the highest total by the end of the round.  Whichever girl has the most total invested into her by the end of the round wins."

nice ,and would you help us to declare the whole page  http://girlbtc.com/info

to type it in the English , as you are a local English speak.

thanks , a lot .

and you can post the rules on this thread ,and if all the users in this forum think it is better , we will use your version of our game rule.

and we will pay you.

come on ,and help girlbtc.com

Feel free to PM me with what you are looking for and what you're looking to pay.  If it's just taking that page and writing it in a more clear and natural way of speaking I can certainly do that by the end of the day.
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 02:11:50 AM

i just want to offering signature design, if you want i can create for 4 ranks newbie - jr.member - member - full member with friendly cost  Smiley .
just pm me if you deign.
Thanks

how much is that ? for 4 ranks?

we need simple one

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 02:16:01 AM

OP I recommend you to use good English(Maybe employ a writer). TBH your site looks much more professional when you do use fluent English.

That's just my opinion though.

if you found anything wrong with english ,would you please just let me know. and the mimimun reward for this is 0.001btc for just one simple place error. and max 0.5btc for big error.

let's make the game popular together.

It's not really that there is one error, it just reads very poorly.  It's hard to read because it seems like it was translated word-for-word instead of someone who is fluent in both languages translating the concepts as a whole.

Take, for example, the first part of the rules section:

"Win bitcoins by investing into the girl you love. And as she grows bigger than the other one by the end of the round. The more BTC the girl receives the bigger she will grow."

A more fluent translation (I'm guessing since I don't know the original text, nor would I be able to understand it as I only speak English) would be something like "Win bitcoins by investing into the girl that you think will have the highest total by the end of the round.  Whichever girl has the most total invested into her by the end of the round wins."

nice ,and would you help us to declare the whole page  http://girlbtc.com/info

to type it in the English , as you are a local English speak.

thanks , a lot .

and you can post the rules on this thread ,and if all the users in this forum think it is better , we will use your version of our game rule.

and we will pay you.

come on ,and help girlbtc.com

Feel free to PM me with what you are looking for and what you're looking to pay.  If it's just taking that page and writing it in a more clear and natural way of speaking I can certainly do that by the end of the day.

we can talk publicly and the make your job publicly.

just taking that page (game rule http://girlbtc.com/info )and writing it in a more clear and natural way of speaking ,and before that you should be very familiar of the rule of girlbtc game. 

and for the first time you may need at least 30mins to understand all rules .and find it is really funny ,and can win with wisdom.

we pay you depends on the progress you made . rang 0.01btc to 0.1 btc  and all others can join and make the game rule more easily to be understand.

jemsmuhamad

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:20:14 AM

just pm me if you deign.
Thanks

we need simple one

as another signature price for 4 ranks is 0.15 in bitcointalk you can search it.
but i can give you 0.1 for 4 ranks and just 0.0275 for just one rank
rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:21:52 AM

yaa because there is little change in english. the first finish it and I will be a little help translate into indo language  Wink

CryForMeSky

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:26:49 AM

just taking that page (game rule http://girlbtc.com/info )and writing it in a more clear and natural way of speaking ,and before that you should be very familiar of the rule of girlbtc game. 

and for the first time you may need at least 30mins to understand all rules .and find it is really funny ,and can win with wisdom.

we pay you depends on the progress you made . rang 0.01btc to 0.1 btc  and all others can join and make the game rule more easily to be understand.

Sorry, I'm not really looking to work on something for a price of "we'll let you know".  I've done that sort of work in the past and gotten paid far below the effort I put into it.

For the time it'll take me to read, understand, and rephrase in a more accurate way I'd say a fair price would be .25BTC.  Obviously I'm fine with posting it here or PM'ing it to you and fixing any issues you see.  Let me know.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 02:41:09 AM

we pay you depends on the progress you made . rang 0.01btc to 0.1 btc  and all others can join and make the game rule more easily to be understand.

Sorry, I'm not really looking to work on something for a price of "we'll let you know".  I've done that sort of work in the past and gotten paid far below the effort I put into it.

For the time it'll take me to read, understand, and rephrase in a more accurate way I'd say a fair price would be .25BTC.  Obviously I'm fine with posting it here or PM'ing it to you and fixing any issues you see.  Let me know.

0.01 to 0.25  I can not promise a fixed price for this job

and you post what you do here and others will deciede the progress you made. and deciede final price.

Don't worry. it is a special job ,that no one has the ability to make it with accurate levels .and do it firstly,no talking about the price which worth more than 0.01btc .

thanks for your attention of girlbtc

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 02:44:47 AM

just pm me if you deign.
Thanks

we need simple one

as another signature price for 4 ranks is 0.15 in bitcointalk you can search it.

we have at most 10 people with our signature  in the giveaway section. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=988264.0 

so do you think this worth? and if you manage a signature campaign, how much is that ?

jemsmuhamad

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:50:14 AM

just pm me if you deign.
Thanks

we need simple one

we have at most 10 people with our signature  in the giveaway section. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=988264.0 

so do you think this worth? and if you manage a signature campaign, how much is that ?

oh sure we can negotiate this, as friend i would let you to bid first.
CryForMeSky

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:53:59 AM

and you post what you do here and others will deciede the progress you made. and deciede final price.

Don't worry. it is a special job ,that no one has the ability to make it with accurate levels .and do it firstly,no talking about the price which worth more than 0.01btc .

No thank you.  As I've said before, I've done these sorts of writing jobs before and gotten burned on payment, so I'm not really interested in going down that road again.  My time/ability is worth a certain amount of money and I feel that .25BTC is a fair price.  Let me know if you change your mind, but if not no worries.  Best of luck with your site.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 03:03:31 AM

No thank you.  As I've said before, I've done these sorts of writing jobs before and gotten burned on payment, so I'm not really interested in going down that road again.  My time/ability is worth a certain amount of money and I feel that .25BTC is a fair price.  Let me know if you change your mind, but if not no worries.  Best of luck with your site.

thanks a lot , we may make it from 0.05 to 0.25

does this ok?

if not ,don't worry , and best wishes of your life.

and welcome other to do this job.(mother language as English is a must.)

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:13:44 AM

I am interested as well. You have not yet confirmed whether you need me as a campaign manager? Escrow I think you PM'd devthedev.

My English is pretty good too. But let us leave that to him. I am more interested in managing campaigns and designing signatures.

If you are not okay with the signature I am wearing, I will use an account I still hold as collateral for a loan made 6+ months ago (September), for a loan that was never repaid and obviously never going to. I will use that to make the opening post at least.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 08:04:37 AM

I am interested as well. You have not yet confirmed whether you need me as a campaign manager? Escrow I think you PM'd devthedev.

My English is pretty good too. But let us leave that to him. I am more interested in managing campaigns and designing signatures.

If you are not okay with the signature I am wearing, I will use an account I still hold as collateral for a loan made 6+ months ago (September), for a loan that was never repaid and obviously never going to. I will use that to make the opening post at least.

sorry ,a little busy with replies and pms and emails..

I PMed devthedev  and there is no response currently.

how much is a signature even, and what do you think of our currently giveaway&signature?

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:18:13 AM

how much is a signature even, and what do you think of our currently giveaway&signature?

Yeah, devthedev is a really busy escrow. He will reply soon.
Well, if you doesn't get a reply soon, (I am sure you will though), you may consider me. I am interested too, as I said.

I will PM you all the details. You can post here if you accept it or decline it.

Thank you Smiley
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 08:22:28 AM

Well, if you doesn't get a reply soon, (I am sure you will though), you may consider me. I am interested too, as I said.

I will PM you all the details. You can post here if you accept it or decline it.

Thank you Smiley

even though you are a Sr. member here , but as I am not very famliar with this forum. I can not let u be the escrow.

I am waiting from devthedev

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:27:41 AM

Thank you Smiley

even though you are a Sr. member here , but as I am not very famliar with this forum. I can not let u be the escrow.

I am okay with that. Smiley

I am interested in managing the campaign.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 08:43:51 AM

Thank you Smiley

I am okay with that. Smiley

I am interested in managing the campaign.

ok my friend ,waiting for reply from devthedev and you may reply me this Friday ,because our new week's givewawy&signature start that time.

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:44:41 AM

Hi, I see you replied to my second PM. I hope you didn't skip the first one.

Can you confirm?

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:58:42 AM

Is there will be a new  signature campaign  for girlbtc.com?
It would be great to promote your site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: