Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:14:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81722 times)
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:48:44 AM

i tried reasoning with the admin and got these replies

That proves that GirlBtc is a Big Shit! Better if he is banned from the forum! Putting a red trust on his account  Undecided

they are group of scammers 2/3 admins just doing shameful business and want new deposit to scam again, unprofessional persons can't handle a gambling site just making dramas and making funny comments,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:51:27 AM

I'm can't imagine how this site can be end like this. The site was advertising through this forum (mostly auctioning) with very exicited. Hope the owner still have heart to re-fund all gamblers money  Undecided
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:07:09 AM

I'm can't imagine how this site can be end like this. The site was advertising through this forum (mostly auctioning) with very exicited. Hope the owner still have heart to re-fund all gamblers money  Undecided

you are talking about long time ago Cheesy but gambling site mean only trust and good customer support and what of marketing that admin is doing, all players already known the truth about his scam site.
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 07:11:12 AM

I want to kill cheaters like you all.

and of course ,guybtc is honest. we will give solution soon.

thanks.

we of course won't let this 0.6btc destroy our site.

Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:13:23 AM

A lot has happened at girlbtc since i left playing there. Girlbtc you are still misunderstanding people.. You think you are getting "attention"? You are getting "Blames" not "Attention"! I sincerely hope that you return the money to the people and shut down your site! If you still run it...you are just paying for hosting and domain.. Noone's playing there! I will never play there again and suggest others to do so! Thank you girlbtc for such an awesome marketing technique  Undecided

tradoz

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:14:26 AM

thanks.

funny admin how much that soon will come? if you are wise person than pay that person and finish this matter.
girlbtc died now and that is farewell of that.
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:20:23 AM

thanks.

admin you had already destroyed your site, you are dreaming with open eyes to get big deposit at your site. after these kind of comments i feel sympathy for you how poor you are from your mind.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 07:22:02 AM

Admin claims there are cheaters. How would they cheat ?
There are people claiming their funds, withdrawals are not processed.

From what I saw it first took some time to process withdrawals if Google 2FA wasn't enabled..
I wonder if it's not some lunatic way to delay the withdrawals.

I'm not sure what's happening and I don't want to go through all the pages.
Please, can someone recap what's going on there ?
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:45:55 AM

thanks.

You are the one cheating people.

Give the honest man his money.

You have it in your wallet right here: https://blockchain.info/address/1AqdpgTB2rZoc2vHf54G6pVyrnaWVs351a

Just send it to his wallet.  That's the only way you won't destroy your site.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 09:17:16 AM

firstly we say sorry to guybtc(ajareselde), but your withdraw of this 0.6btc won't be processed currently.

and only say sorry to you ,not others blaming here , who is acctually a cheater steal our giveaways.

the solution for guybtc(ajareselde) is like following:

1.all the deposits and withdrawal is automatic and immediate with GA set,and  attention if you are in last giveaway,you need your wager meet.
2.any delay of valid withdrawal from now , we will pay 5% per hour. so if you delay for 2 hours ,you get 110%. 3 hours 115% etc.
3.for guybtc(ajareselde), we will give him another 1 btc as reward as our next 7 days' total wager to 50btc. another 2 btc as reward as our next 7 days' total wager to 100btc and so on .

we are honest to run this game, and wish the immediate deposit and withdraw will bring us good name in the next 7 days.

best regards.

and current :  0.006btc  v.s. 0.102btc

Sarthak

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:21:46 AM

firstly we say sorry to guybtc(ajareselde), but your withdraw of this 0.6btc won't be processed currently.

and only say sorry to you ,not others blaming here , who is acctually a cheater steal our giveaways.

1.all the deposits and withdrawal is automatic and immediate with GA set,and  attention if you are in last giveaway,you need your wager meet.
2.any delay of valid withdrawal from now , we will pay 5% per hour. so if you delay for 2 hours ,you get 110%. 3 hours 115% etc.
3.for guybtc(ajareselde), we will give him another 1 btc as reward as our next 7 days' total wager to 50btc. another 2 btc as reward as our next 7 days' total wager to 100btc and so on .

we are honest to run this game, and wish the immediate deposit and withdraw will bring us good name in the next 7 days.

best regards.

I dont understand your problem! His money, his rights! You cant force him to participate in your giveaways!
This is 101% unfair... Your site will never progress  Undecided
Mark my words!

dHe_zHiq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I'm Just Try

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:26:55 AM

best regards.

I dont understand your problem! His money, his rights! You cant force him to participate in your giveaways!
Mark my words!
this GA is not ready, your site need more repair,,
you not paid you scam

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 09:30:07 AM

best regards.

Mark my words!

while a lot of people should say sorry to me with our last 3 giveaways.

why don't you say that is not fair

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 09:31:19 AM

best regards.

Mark my words!
this GA is not ready, your site need more repair,,
you not paid you scam

if the QR code doesn't show ,you can set GA manually.  my friend.

amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:31:52 AM

best regards.

admin you are really out of mind person and have no knowledge that kind of stupid order bring what kind of result, i already know and other players have known how honest you are and how instant withdrawal now, your site is already died so just do scam with the help of 2/3 other admins.
Sarthak

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:35:52 AM

best regards.

Mark my words!

You mean we must be grateful to you for your giveaways?
Thats makes 0 sense! Now dont ask us to return the money that we got from your giveaways!

Simple thing: Giveaways you did were for your site's promotion! Why should we say sorry to you?

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 09:37:08 AM

best regards.

admin you are really out of mind person and have no knowledge that kind of stupid order bring what kind of result, i already know and other players have known how honest you are and how instant withdrawal now, your site is already died so just do scam with the help of 2/3 other admins.

thanks a lot , I will be on line for the next 7 days to keep this word:
any delay of valid withdrawal from now , we will pay 5% per hour. so if you delay for 2 hours ,you get 110%. 3 hours 115% etc.

welcome to comment on it, we need honest player like  guybtc(ajareselde).

crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:37:28 AM

best regards.

pay first pending withdraw and resolve that issue, don't give any order to plyers because you are not our boss.
after this we will decide to play there.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 09:38:39 AM

best regards.

Mark my words!

Thats makes 0 sense! Now dont ask us to return the money that we got from your giveaways!

Simple thing: Giveaways you did were for your site's promotion! Why should we say sorry to you?

my friends , I mean cheaters who are stealing giveaways ,not you.

crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:40:20 AM

best regards.

Mark my words!

my friends , I mean cheaters who are stealing giveaways ,not you.

sorry to say admin we feel that you are the biggest cheater.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: