Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81723 times)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:37:34 AM

What are these onevsone things and how do you play them?

In sort, it is like rock paper and scissors game

Elephant will crush tiger, tiger eat mouse and mouse scare of elephants

Your selection of choice will be put in hash so it cant be manipulated, you can either start your selection or choose to fight someone with your selection as well, simple as that

Sounds like a nice simple game that could be a laugh but to play any site there has to be some trust there and from reading the last few pages i can't bring myself to trust this site but i will keep my eye on it and hopefully she can build the trust back in future.

The game can be played with as little as 0.001 btc and fee is 2% , you can just give it a try with small amount and you'll see .
Am waiting for someone to play , i have opened up some 0.001 btc OnevsOne game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:49:32 AM

The game can be played with as little as 0.001 btc and fee is 2% , you can just give it a try with small amount and you'll see .

I think this 2% fee must be lowered to 1% or less because the onevsone game seems same as PVP game at primedice! People would be interested to play at 0% fee at primedice instead of paying 2% to the house while playing at girlbtc's onevsone game! So if they want more people, the fee must be lowered Smiley

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 12:02:16 PM

I think this 2% fee must be lowered to 1% or less because the onevsone game seems same as PVP game at primedice! People would be interested to play at 0% fee at primedice instead of paying 2% to the house while playing at girlbtc's onevsone game! So if they want more people, the fee must be lowered Smiley

It is indeed different type of game if yo compare it to pvp from primedice. With this pvp, the percentage for you to win stays at 33% no matter what kind of bet do you choose from.
The fee is helping the sites to grow, the only earning this girlbtc sites come from is from the fee. unlike primedice, the players play againts the house in the standard dice which is where primedice gets its earning

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 12:41:59 PM

What are these onevsone things and how do you play them?

http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone/

oneVSone rules Smiley

oneVSone is human based game and whenever there are player,you can play with him worldwide.
there are three animals ,elephant, tiger,mouse. elephant eat tiger, tiger eat mouse, mouse eat elephant
STEP ONE:you can start a round by two ways:
1.self hash, you hash your bet info on your own side with SHA256,and there are lots of third part tools to help you ,just google it.your self hash original info must contain the bet type and the amount your bet. the amount min 0.001btc and must multiple the min amount.
2.server hash,you choose the type and the amount on the site and the server will hash the original info for you.
STEP TWO:your opening is showing on the list below, so everyone can come and challenge you,including yourself
STEP THREE:when you get challenged
if you start hash with your own side, you need to submit your original info.if you forget upload your info 24hours after someone challenge you.you will get a negative trust.and if you forget the original info, you lose. and your trust is depends on your avarage upload time after been challeged
if you start hash by server. the round is finished by the time it is challenged. and the original info will be shown for you to verify the fairness.
Add model , when you challengeing some one with this model you can add amount of your btcs ,and each one has 60s for decision,this make the game more interesting.

as you see from my last reply , you can see I opened some onevsone thread, and you can come and challenge them.

Do you take any fees on the onevsone game?

the fee is 1% for each side in onevsone. come and check

it is a really fair game while the site doesn't play with you , you just play with other players.  and maybe your real life friend.

good luck

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 10:03:19 PM

Yes of course they must take a tax or fee or how would they make profit? Unlucky with your new acquired trust rating op, have to ask why did you not just pay him straight away the minute you got the pm from him? Did you not think it would come to this? Good to see you have paid it and if you stick around and be "honest" then you may have a small chance to gain your respect back. Good luck "if" you play nice.
why did you not just pay him straight away the minute you got the pm from him?
A:we were cheated by a lot of people on this forum. he withdrawed to an wrong btc address and he report it everywhere immediately. his report make me angry, because when we get cheated ,we even have no place to report, or we report and no one believe. I told him if you stop reporting then I will cancel your deal and you can withdraw again.but he insist that I cancel firstly so things goes to the wrong way.

however , it is wrong on our side ,I said sorry publicly to him. and if he like he will get some btc to go on with the games on our site.

Did you not think it would come to this?
A:yes. and now withdraws are automatic and instant with GA set. any delay more than one hour will get 5% more per hour.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 10:06:29 PM

Sounds like a nice simple game that could be a laugh but to play any site there has to be some trust there and from reading the last few pages i can't bring myself to trust this site but i will keep my eye on it and hopefully she can build the trust back in future.

Smiley  thanks

you can wait and check .

and the best way is to play and check.

good luck , we are honest,and building trust back.

pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 01:33:58 AM

returning as girlbtc staff. also in talks with admin to run a regular sig campaign. will keep you all up dated as to whether we will run this program or not.
numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:21:07 AM

returning as girlbtc staff. also in talks with admin to run a regular sig campaign. will keep you all up dated as to whether we will run this program or not.

Good to see you back
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:25:30 AM

Smiley  thanks

you can wait and check .

and the best way is to play and check.

good luck , we are honest,and building trust back.
I will try this if fun I will invite my friends in the group to play  Wink
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 05:49:22 AM

currently there is a signature design thread up in the services section. if any of you are good designers why not make some btc and submit an entry. we will choose a winner on april 26th. good luck if anyone joins
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 06:07:21 AM

we were cheated by a lot of people on this forum.

It is pretty normal here, there will be alot of people who will abuse a giveaway especially if you give it alot.

he withdrawed to an wrong btc address and he report it everywhere

He didnt , but even if he did, the mistake is still on your side because you hold his withdrawal for 7 days which cause him to a loss because there is a dropped at the price

his report make me angry, because when we get cheated ,we even have no place to report, or we report and no one believe.

The only place for this is scam accusation boards. but you will need more concrete proof to back your claim or it will be a baseless claim.

withdraws are automatic and instant with GA set. any delay more than one hour will get 5% more per hour

Some user still thinks that it is all hassle to set up GA for withdrawal. Do you still will hold for the withdrawal for 7 days if a user doesnt set up GA. Manual withdrawal without GA should be held for a maximum of 24 hours imo

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 08:11:12 AM

we asked someone to redesign our site and he gave us the home page design,

I want to know ,what do you think about it. if it is ok ,we will let the design go to the real life.

TheGrapist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:27:14 AM

I want to know ,what do you think about it. if it is ok ,we will let the design go to the real life.

I suggest use the color pink as main color of the site. It will be more cute for your girls xD

numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:13:09 AM

I suggest use the color pink as main color of the site. It will be more cute for your girls xD

This looks awesome , don't change it to pink , this one is classy .
Can you show us the English version of the page ?
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:22:48 AM

This one looks more professional and better than the pink one. Don't change it to pink again cause it pained the eyes.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:45:15 PM

Looks good, I just think that it should also show the game as well as info on the home page, as that is what the site is all about.

Also, in the new update, you might want to improve the english grammar and spelling errors. I have noted a lot of them. I understand that english might not be your first language, but maybe you could hire someone to fix it up.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:57:39 PM

I'm gonna be very honest here. Just my opinion and I'm not trying to offend you or whoever designed that page:

Design itself looks great and all but it doesn't go well with the theme on your site. What's up with the boat? No girls? Can't comment on text because I don't know Chinese. I would say it's to professional and I'm not sure how you can base it around the concept of girlbtc.

Others seem to like it so just might be me Wink

Btw, are you trying to target Chinese speakers or English? Might want to create two separate sections and get some to translate to English a little better.
umairsaleem

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:09:27 AM

Just hire a good English translator, your original English translation is suck.
numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:42:23 AM

I'm gonna be very honest here. Just my opinion and I'm not trying to offend you or whoever designed that page:

Design itself looks great and all but it doesn't go well with the theme on your site. What's up with the boat? No girls? Can't comment on text because I don't know Chinese. I would say it's to professional and I'm not sure how you can base it around the concept of girlbtc.

Btw, are you trying to target Chinese speakers or English? Might want to create two separate sections and get some to translate to English a little better.

Never though of it! You're right , though it looks professional , it doesn't have anything related to girls as per the site.
I am waiting for English version Grin
@admin if you can change it to broken English , i can fix it from Broken English to good English Grin
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 06:35:50 AM

Never though of it! You're right , though it looks professional , it doesn't have anything related to girls as per the site.
I am waiting for English version Grin
@admin if you can change it to broken English , i can fix it from Broken English to good English Grin

your current sig is linking to a wrong url  http://www.girlbtc.com/?r=numan%3Cbr%20/%3E=signature

please fix it .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: