Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:54:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81722 times)
Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:29:04 AM

signature design contest winner was chosen. waiting on pm from designer and ill create the thread for our signature program. looking like we will start tomorrow or tuesday

what will be the rates for the campaign? is it a fix or pay per post?

no its not a per post rate campaign. its a weekly payout campaign. we are not looking to open a spampaign

There are a lot of high paying fixed rate campaigns out at the moment, so hopefully you have enough budget to be competitive or you will have a hard time filling it up.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0;topicseen If you haven’t already take a look and see what will be a good fixed rate. Found girlbtc for the first time today, not bad! I will play soon when i have spare funds for gambling/games..

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:44:31 AM

signature design contest winner was chosen. waiting on pm from designer and ill create the thread for our signature program. looking like we will start tomorrow or tuesday

no its not a per post rate campaign. its a weekly payout campaign. we are not looking to open a spampaign

There are a lot of high paying fixed rate campaigns out at the moment, so hopefully you have enough budget to be competitive or you will have a hard time filling it up.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0;topicseen If you haven’t already take a look and see what will be a good fixed rate. Found girlbtc for the first time today, not bad! I will play soon when i have spare funds for gambling/games..

We appreciate your concern and thanks for the link, but i already know what a competitive rate is. I know everyone saw the bit-x and dadice campaigns and loved the rates but look at how many people have been banned because of those rates.

We are not trying to get any accounts banned and will be looking to offer fair rates with a respectable post count per week. Looking to advertise, not cause a frenzy.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 12:06:29 PM

We appreciate your concern and thanks for the link, but i already know what a competitive rate is. I know everyone saw the bit-x and dadice campaigns and loved the rates but look at how many people have been banned because of those rates.

We are not trying to get any accounts banned and will be looking to offer fair rates with a respectable post count per week. Looking to advertise, not cause a frenzy.

How many people that have been banned by joining both of those mentioned campaign had nothing to do with the campaign itself. People got banned not because a campaign offer a high rates but because the user are spamming the boards with insubstantial posts. Plus, no campaign wished to start the frenzy spam campaign on the first. The user itself made the campaign looks bad imo

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:54:13 PM

Both the campaigns you mentioned are not fixed rate campaigns.

As far as our campaign is concerned, we remove spammers, and sig farmers as soon as we find them. As of now, there has not been a single participant who got banned in the few previous weeks thanks to our participants. Smiley
btw, we have a max posts system in place as well as the spots are currently lower than the demand.

I have no idea why you are comparing a fixed rate campaign with pay per post ones?

Thanks, Wink

Edit: By the way, it is a good time to start a campaign for you. Smiley
Bit-x, LB closed for one-two weeks, Da Dice, etc. already full..

Edit2: And be careful not to get scammed like the previous manager you hired. Use an escrow as far as possible, and don't trust people just because they might have good English. Tongue
Inotanewbie

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 01:09:36 PM

Your example of bit-x and dadice has no bearing on what i am talking about don't think you can take a pay per post rate and put it on a fixed rate lol to be competitive you will need to be around double what they are paying but i am sure you knew that  Cheesy

I will be standing by to see your competitive rates as you know that will be good to see someone compete with the fixed rate campaigns because you will need to or you will not have anyone join  Cheesy Anyway good luck with your site and campaign, see you soon.

Also don't put dadice in a bad name that is managed in ways you could only dream about and has had hardly any members banned if any.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
pokerowned
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 01:12:14 PM

Both the campaigns you mentioned are not fixed rate campaigns.

As far as our campaign is concerned, we remove spammers, and sig farmers as soon as we find them. As of now, there has not been a single participant who got banned in the few previous weeks thanks to our participants. Smiley
btw, we have a max posts system in place as well as the spots are currently lower than the demand.

I have no idea why you are comparing a fixed rate campaign with pay per post ones?

Thanks, Wink

Edit: By the way, it is a good time to start a campaign for you. Smiley
Bit-x, LB closed for one-two weeks, Da Dice, etc. already full..

Edit2: And be careful not to get scammed like the previous manager you hired. Use an escrow as far as possible, and don't trust people just because they might have good English. Tongue

i apologize if you might have thought that was an attack on your campaign. i was just trying to say that during the first 2 weeks of those 2 particular campaigns there were a ton of users banned for trying to get max pay with spammy posts.
pokerowned
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 01:17:31 PM

Your example of bit-x and dadice has no bearing on what i am talking about don't think you can take a pay per post rate and put it on a fixed rate lol to be competitive you will need to be around double what they are paying but i am sure you knew that  Cheesy

I will be standing by to see your competitive rates as you know that will be good to see someone compete with the fixed rate campaigns because you will need to or you will not have anyone join  Cheesy Anyway good luck with your site and campaign, see you soon.

Also don't put dadice in a bad name that is managed in ways you could only dream about and has had hardly any members banned if any.

the forum is full of members who are looking for a spot to call home. i dont think there will be much trouble filling the slots. we are gonna have rates comparative to LB and other campaigns but pay weekly. i dont think users like waiting a whole month to get paid personally and the post count will not be tremendous at all. ill have it all ready here in a bit but will have the post locked til our funds are escrowed
zcxvbs

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:11:00 PM

Good, but there is many high paying sig campaign out there(The signature I'm participating, they pay .04 for 20 posts but don't even get much people joined now), so you should better pay more to get people in, another reason is you need to pay more to convince people to join a campaign that had some issues here.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 11:03:22 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 01:06:17 AM by girlbtc.com

Full Member:
Code:

.        ╭))((╮    GIRLBTC.com
.        ((66))    ⊱⊱ One vs One ⊰⊰  [ ◯ ◯  Strategy Game  ★ NEW ★ ]
.         ))    ((     ⊱⊱ Bet on the Girl ⊰⊰  [ BTC The Office Lady ? Gorgeous Girl BTC ]

Sr Members:

Code:

Code:

Hero/Legendary:

jarvanIV

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:36:05 AM

Good, but there is many high paying sig campaign out there(The signature I'm participating, they pay .04 for 20 posts but don't even get much people joined now), so you should better pay more to get people in, another reason is you need to pay more to convince people to join a campaign that had some issues here.

Is your campaign weekly 20post for 0.04 because i am soon to be on the market for a good paying campaign but i don't know if i will manage 20posts a week, i would be in danger of spamming to make up the post count. I will take a look at girlbtcs and hopefully the do not need a lot of posts. Also after the past of your site you might need to be the best paying campaign to get people to join. It is a shame because you have a good game.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:44:56 AM

Is your campaign weekly 20post for 0.04 because i am soon to be on the market for a good paying campaign but i don't know if i will manage 20posts a week, i would be in danger of spamming to make up the post count. I will take a look at girlbtcs and hopefully the do not need a lot of posts. Also after the past of your site you might need to be the best paying campaign to get people to join. It is a shame because you have a good game.

20 posts/week for 0.04 is something that a senior member would get.

I think for a member rank like you, something around 0.018-0.02 for 20 posts/week would be more reasonable and realistic.
jarvanIV

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:52:58 AM

I think for a member rank like you, something around 0.018-0.02 for 20 posts/week would be more reasonable and realistic.

That is still not bad but like i said 20 posts a week will pressure me maybe and i don't want to spam the forum lol By the time i find one i will be promoted to a full member Smiley To get back on topic has anyone won decent money from this site? Also any tips and tricks for a newbie I am in a little profit wooooo
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 08:34:13 AM

That is still not bad but like i said 20 posts a week will pressure me maybe and i don't want to spam the forum lol By the time i find one i will be promoted to a full member Smiley To get back on topic has anyone won decent money from this site? Also any tips and tricks for a newbie I am in a little profit wooooo

win from girlchoosing need skills and strategy.

and win from onevsone is luck based.

and far more important our game is really really fair.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 04:05:29 AM

we are really doing our best to promote our site.

and sig campaign is coming  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1040018.0

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 12:06:14 AM

it is almost a disaster for a new site , with -6 negs. and I want to say someting to Vod who put that negs on me yesterday.

you want to be the god?

I do think you are abusing the trust system.

you consider anyone as scammer just by your own experience.

you say 1 month later you can remove it. who give you that privilege, and do you know how important it is for a new platform( two months old) for that long-time one month.

maybe you have stop some scammers but at the some time you are killing the entrepreneur.

I think the admin of this forum should add the rules of trust system. when someone vilified someone as scammer he should get punishment.
that will be good for the trust System.

love this forum , even I have been cheated more than 20btc here.

ACCTVendor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:33:21 AM

it is almost a disaster for a new site , with -6 negs. and I want to say someting to Vod who put that negs on me yesterday.

you want to be the god?

you say 1 month later you can remove it. who give you that privilege, and do you know how important it is for a new platform( two months old) for that long-time one month.

maybe you have stop some scammers but at the some time you are killing the entrepreneur.

I think the admin of this forum should add the rules of trust system. when someone vilified someone as scammer he should get punishment.

It is better to post this on meta. Its not good for your thread.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 12:37:42 AM

you want to be the god?

It is better to post this on meta. Its not good for your thread.

I know it is not good for my main thread, but he put neg ,and make our sig campaign with little joiner.

I just want to tell the forum admin. someone is abusing the trust system.

Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:56:05 AM

Are you joking?  Lips sealed
I don't think you gave 20 BTC in total giveaways! Now you say you are being cheated 20 BTC+?  Huh
Even if you gave 20 BTC in giveaways, not all of them cheated!
Stop Lying!

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 02:58:06 AM

Are you joking?  Lips sealed
I don't think you gave 20 BTC in total giveaways! Now you say you are being cheated 20 BTC+?  Huh
Stop Lying!

ok ,lost.

Marcy

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:00:17 AM

Are you joking?  Lips sealed
I don't think you gave 20 BTC in total giveaways! Now you say you are being cheated 20 BTC+?  Huh
Stop Lying!
yes agree with you not all the member doing cheat
and op please give us proof if you cheated 20 btc in this forum
i get from your giveaway but i'm not cheat
and not all member cheat your giveaway, mate
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: