Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81723 times)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:38:33 AM

Let me clear it up for other people , I used "we" because admin has released my BTC and has offered me a post of "staff" since i'm the oldest player and know pretty well about all the Games.
Anything you do not understand , i will gladly guide you .

So you got paid the .5BTC that you were trying to cash out?  Did you get any of the 5%/hr bonus' or did you just get the .5BTC sent to your bitcoin wallet?

I get them to my girlbtc account and i withdraw them without problem.
No , i didn't got any 5% per hour since there was a problem but others will get it!
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:07:23 PM

Let me clear it up for other people , I used "we" because admin has released my BTC and has offered me a post of "staff" since i'm the oldest player and know pretty well about all the Games.

So you got paid the .5BTC that you were trying to cash out?  Did you get any of the 5%/hr bonus' or did you just get the .5BTC sent to your bitcoin wallet?

No , i didn't got any 5% per hour since there was a problem but others will get it!

When did you withdraw the .5BTC that was the focus of so much trouble?  Yesterday?
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:37:18 PM

When did you withdraw the .5BTC that was the focus of so much trouble?  Yesterday?
I made the complaint post on 6th may and Withdraw my btc on 7th may though i think i got them on 6th may itself.

You can check it all by going to the site and checking my deposit address and you can see a deposit of 0.5 btc
CryForMeSky

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:25:50 PM

I made the complaint post on 6th may and Withdraw my btc on 7th may though i think i got them on 6th may itself.

You can check it all by going to the site and checking my deposit address and you can see a deposit of 0.5 btc

That site is a horrorshow to try to navigate, please link to "your deposit address" where I can see the deposit, thanks.
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 06:59:06 PM

That site is a horrorshow to try to navigate, please link to "your deposit address" where I can see the deposit, thanks.

check here  http://girlbtc.com/trade/agent/

all players' info is public on our site. Smiley

CryForMeSky

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:04:13 PM

That brings me to the "reset your password" screen.

Again, horrible site to navigate.

Again, please link to "your deposit address" where I can see the .5BTC withdraw from numan to his offsite wallet.
iram91445

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:14:24 PM

do you still have a signature campaign? i thought you closed it but i can see members with your signature

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 07:15:11 PM

That brings me to the "reset your password" screen.

Again, horrible site to navigate.

Again, please link to "your deposit address" where I can see the .5BTC withdraw from numan to his offsite wallet.

the first time you get to the control panel, you need to have your trade pw setted.  it is for safe purpose

1LCjVo8go5rD2AGd6tQS1bALpcVrry4n3G

above is numan's offsite address

https://blockchain.info/tx/4c1fda5e64960bfca3cb1d73e9f8d6c45cb147322e0691d22d8bfa10bed8a546

above is his withdraw transaction

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 07:17:25 PM

do you still have a signature campaign? i thought you closed it but i can see members with your signature

sorry no sig campaign now.

we are thinking of other promotion on onevsone game.

CryForMeSky

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:22:36 PM

Excellent, thank you.

Could you please explain how you sent him two transactions on the 2nd, called him a scammer on the 6th, and then sent him .5BTC on the 7th and apparently hired him?  Were you wrong about your public accusations (including the ones you made to me)?  Because you never apologized for them, and for someone who was so keen on getting public apologies it seems odd that you wouldn't make them.

Also you stated that "any delay in withdraw will result in a 5% bonus per hour".  Since it took over 20 hours to process his withdraw, why did you not honor that claim?
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 07:43:46 PM

Excellent, thank you.

Could you please explain how you sent him two transactions on the 2nd, called him a scammer on the 6th, and then sent him .5BTC on the 7th and apparently hired him?  Were you wrong about your public accusations (including the ones you made to me)?  Because you never apologized for them, and for someone who was so keen on getting public apologies it seems odd that you wouldn't make them.

Also you stated that "any delay in withdraw will result in a 5% bonus per hour".  Since it took over 20 hours to process his withdraw, why did you not honor that claim?

come and play , you will know all.

in one word, we are honest and hard working.

CryForMeSky

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:47:31 PM

Excellent, thank you.

Well I would think that "honest" would be paying a bonus that you promised.  You clearly did not.  You also have not posted a valid reason as to why you didn't keep your promise.  Seems like something you should get neg rep'ed for.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4436

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:19:53 PM

Excellent, thank you.

Well I would think that "honest" would be paying a bonus that you promised.  You clearly did not.  You also have not posted a valid reason as to why you didn't keep your promise.  Seems like something you should get neg rep'ed for.

ive been through this thread numerous times and i keep noticing your name in it. i think its time to move on troll. while you think youre doing the community a service, youre actually showing quite a negative attitude and showing you can hold a grudge. youre question(most of them) have been answered.  you will solve nothing by continuously trolling this sites admin.

its apparent you dont like the site, thats fine, but it looks to me as if this guy was paid and problems were solved so go troll in another thread

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CryForMeSky

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:54:57 PM

Excellent, thank you.

ive been through this thread numerous times and i keep noticing your name in it. i think its time to move on troll. while you think youre doing the community a service, youre actually showing quite a negative attitude and showing you can hold a grudge. youre question(most of them) have been answered.  you will solve nothing by continuously trolling this sites admin.

its apparent you dont like the site, thats fine, but it looks to me as if this guy was paid and problems were solved so go troll in another thread

I'm asking reasonable questions which are going ignored.  I'll continue to ask said reasonable questions.  If it helps people get paid/not get scammed, that's awesome.  You can keep shitposting and derailing my reasonable questions, I understand that you need to keep your post count high to get dem sig link pennies. 
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:01:12 PM

Excellent, thank you.

I'm asking reasonable questions which are going ignored.  I'll continue to ask said reasonable questions.  If it helps people get paid/not get scammed, that's awesome.  You can keep shitposting and derailing my reasonable questions, I understand that you need to keep your post count high to get dem sig link pennies. 

my signature pay is a whopping .05. i dont need to post a load to get paid on it. it just seems you want to keep trolling the OP here day after day after day. youve made your point now move on.

you obviously have nothing better to do with your time and youre not smart enough to try and create your own site. or maybe no money who knows. the point is youve asked a million questions, some answered, some not. from what ive read it seems everyone was paid that was owed, so why continue to slander the guy?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CryForMeSky

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:07:50 PM

my signature pay is a whopping .05. i dont need to post a load to get paid on it. it just seems you want to keep trolling the OP here day after day after day. youve made your point now move on.

you obviously have nothing better to do with your time and youre not smart enough to try and create your own site. or maybe no money who knows. the point is youve asked a million questions, some answered, some not. from what ive read it seems everyone was paid that was owed, so why continue to slander the guy?

Again, I am simply asking reasonable questions.  If my reasonable questions aren't answered, that is indicative of a problem.  We as a community need to be vigilant to protect everyone.  If you are fine with giving your coins to sites that cannot answer simple questions, sites whose actions run opposite of their words, then that's fine but trying to prevent people from asking questions that would prove legitimacy is very very suspicious. 

From what I read, it seems that everyone was NOT paid "that was owed".  That is why I asked the admin why he didn't pay "that was owed". 

A question that has continued to go unanswered.

Also, that is not what the word "slander" means.  You shouldn't use "big words" to try to sound smart when you don't understand their meanings.
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:10:40 PM

the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation. theres the definition of slander for you.

tell me who was not paid? looks to me as if this numanoid and the admin worked out a deal before you go off about the 5% per hour shit. and the hero member was also paid.

so YES you are slandering the site.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CryForMeSky

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:20:53 PM

the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation. theres the definition of slander for you.

tell me who was not paid? looks to me as if this numanoid and the admin worked out a deal before you go off about the 5% per hour shit. and the hero member was also paid.

so YES you are slandering the site.

It looks as though Numan was not paid the compounding 5% bonus as offered by the admin.  Where are you getting information that they "worked out a deal"?  If they did, where is the explanation?  Why are you trying to defend a site that you seem to have no affiliation with?  Are you also a new "staff" member? 

None of this is slander.  You either still don't comprehend what words mean, or you are intentionally trolling me.  Both situations are just sad.  Let the admin explain why he (appears to) has not paid the bonus that he's claimed over and over and over again to offer.  The essence of bitcoin is full, open disclosure, and that's all I'm asking for here. 
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 11:45:42 PM

thanks very very very much..

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 11:52:39 PM

stoping arguments will make all of us in a happy situation.

our site is fair,  our game is simple,our team is hardworking, our future depends on you.

thanks. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: