Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81723 times)
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 07:43:48 AM

what do you guys think about our current homepage?

newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:54:46 AM

I like this new home page but it represents only one vs one game concept. The site name is girlbtc and now those girls are seen no where. This page is fine but you need to give place for girls images or change the name of site. In my opinion.
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:57:22 AM

in my opinion that page not looking attractive because of color combination and taking long time for loading, the pictures of animals are confusing that can more clear to show about one vs one game. make page light with quick loading speed and choose decent colors for home page.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:05:06 AM

girlbtc.com promotion for onevsone game( fairest, ppl vs ppl)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059193.0

Whats the point of this promotions anyway if the one that hit the 2100 is admin and numan who has become staff of girlbtc.com. Admin and staff should not participate in the promotions or giveaway. If you take a look at the other sites, you can see that no admin or staff will participate at their own promotions.

victoryboy

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:32:51 AM

Whats the point of this promotions anyway if the one that hit the 2100 is admin and numan who has become staff of girlbtc.com. Admin and staff should not participate in the promotions or giveaway. If you take a look at the other sites, you can see that no admin or staff will participate at their own promotions.

I second you here! To make this site more trustworthy and transparent there should be no staff involvement in placing bets.Instead of playing admin should focus of providing best service and players will automatically show interest.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 11:34:17 AM

nice nice

then I stop open new onevsone and you come and open.

and this game is fair enough even admin and staff play with.  but for the big promotion , I will stop open new ones, and good luck every body

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 11:35:43 AM

I second you here! To make this site more trustworthy and transparent there should be no staff involvement in placing bets.Instead of playing admin should focus of providing best service and players will automatically show interest.

ok , and I just want open some new ones to make sure when you come and you can play.

the onevsone is fair enough.

xFrostee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:40:20 PM

Vouch for this one vs one game. I tried playing it and i won several times. Its nice to play it
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:55:54 PM

nice nice

and this game is fair enough even admin and staff play with.  but for the big promotion , I will stop open new ones, and good luck every body

I was waiting all day long to get the 2100 but of course you got it first before me. You and your staff exactly. If you dont want people to get btc from this promotions then dont put up any promotions for it. Admin and staff should not participate in any giveaway/ promotions from the site
xFrostee

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:07:55 PM

https://i.imgur.com/syKitll.png

nice nice

I was waiting all day long to get the 2100 but of course you got it first before me. You and your staff exactly. If you dont want people to get btc from this promotions then dont put up any promotions for it. Admin and staff should not participate in any giveaway/ promotions from the site

Admin dont have a mistake on this but numan do, numan shouldnt bet when near on the 2100 bet. Admin only opened onevsone games
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:20:45 PM

nice nice

Admin dont have a mistake on this but numan do, numan shouldnt bet when near on the 2100 bet. Admin only opened onevsone games

You are right about this, Admin just opened the games and that helps the game into reaching the 2100 bet faster. Numan should not play at it because he is a staff here and ofcourse the staff couldnt join in any promotions of the site
oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:25:26 PM

Vouch for this one vs one game. I tried playing it and i won several times. Its nice to play it

I will give it 7/10 it is a nice change for an hour from other gambling games but the novelty wore of for me pretty fast I have to say, maybe need to pay a poker friend to come play it with me.

It is simple and easy though so in time I am sure you will get this going admin if you don't mess it up for yourself with silly mistakes. Your homepage looks better than before, little bit of tweaking with colors and you are there.
aounison

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:46:27 PM

www.girlbtc.com

edit 2015-03-20: please set up your GA to make the withdraw automatic,or the withdraw will take some time with manually process

it is important for your account security.  and it is good for both of us.

Established   2015-02-25  00:00:00 (GMT)

All user info , including balance,invest status,and their bitcoin address is public to make the game the fairest.

Each round runs 6 hours.

Minimun  0.001btc to enjoy.

Maximun fee 5%.

Currently 0.01btc jackpot for each round and it will rise as we get more attention.

the onevsone game is really fair ,come here to check  http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone/
https://i.imgur.com/WMBvWBB.png

Write us: girlbtc@yeah.net

qq:460087539

qq group:428409507

https://i.imgur.com/IoliZH1.png

how its work ??
is legit??
newcripto

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:50:41 PM

www.girlbtc.com

edit 2015-03-20: please set up your GA to make the withdraw automatic,or the withdraw will take some time with manually process

it is important for your account security.  and it is good for both of us.

All user info , including balance,invest status,and their bitcoin address is public to make the game the fairest.

Each round runs 6 hours.

Maximun fee 5%.

Currently 0.01btc jackpot for each round and it will rise as we get more attention.

the onevsone game is really fair ,come here to check  http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone/

Write us: girlbtc@yeah.net

qq:460087539

qq group:428409507

how its work ??
is legit??
This game is very simple to play.you have to place bet on girl or lady and where will be heavily betted that will win.I will recommend one vs one game which is purely based on luck and fair than this girl vs lady on the same site.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:35:37 PM

Smiley

http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsonelist

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:06:40 PM

Maybe using something modern for the home page? The current looks like something you would see 10 years ago... Not attractive at all IMO.

I see you're still promoting the site instead of building a quality site where players would want to return. Honestly, someone here should be able to redesign the entire site for less then 2 BTC. Even something simple and clean would be a HUGE improvement. It's really not that hard especially with many bootstrap theme templates around that are free and could be easily modified.

Are you still wondering why you have only a couple of players?   Undecided
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 09:14:22 PM

Maybe using something modern for the home page? The current looks like something you would see 10 years ago... Not attractive at all IMO.

I see you're still promoting the site instead of building a quality site where players would want to return. Honestly, someone here should be able to redesign the entire site for less then 2 BTC. Even something simple and clean would be a HUGE improvement. It's really not that hard especially with many bootstrap theme templates around that are free and could be easily modified.

Are you still wondering why you have only a couple of players?   Undecided

thanks a lot ,we are looking for some professional designer.  the new homepage is to promote the onevsone game.

I think neg -4 on me is a very big reason for having only a couple of players. I am waiting Vod to remove it.

however we are doing whatever we can to get you know our site. you will like it when you are really in.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:44:52 PM

Are you still wondering why you have only a couple of players?   Undecided

thanks a lot ,we are looking for some professional designer.  the new homepage is to promote the onevsone game.

I think neg -4 on me is a very big reason for having only a couple of players. I am waiting Vod to remove it.

however we are doing whatever we can to get you know our site. you will like it when you are really in.

I wouldn't play at that site if you had 100 positive trust. Why? Site is a mess and hard to navigate. It's not made clear what the site is about. Broken english all over the place which is a pretty big deal considering most here speak English as their first language. Don't have to be a grammer nazi, just have someone who knows english translate better. Ever wonder why that choose a girl concept didn't work? Most probably have no idea how it works  Wink

As for the last part, obviously you're not. It's been weeks and you still haven't found a designer. It's really not that hard and wouldn't cost much. This type of site doesn't have to look very professional, just modern and not something that looks like it was made 10 years ago. Check out https://wrapbootstrap.com/ - There are multiple themes there that you can buy for under $10 and modify them to fit your site. Would be much better then the current. I would think someone running the type of site you are would at least know the basics of HTML and javascript which would allow you to modify a theme from the site above.

You haven't given up yet which is a good thing but you will NOT get many new or returning visitors with the current site so promoting it is pretty useless. If you don't understand what I'm trying to say, get someone chinese who knows english well enough to explain it. Not trying to be mean or anything, just trying to help you out  Wink
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 02:51:54 AM

update original post just now  Smiley

giveaway & promotion

girlbtc.com onevsone GIVEAWAY(also adding a skype group for more btc)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1052828.0

We are promoting onevsone game.
the onevsone game is really fair ,come here to check   http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone/

**************************************************************************************************

girlchoosing game rule:
Each round runs 6 hours.
The girl with more btc win.
Currently 0.00btc jackpot for each round and it will rise as we get more attention.

onevsone  game rule
Elephant eat tiger, tiger eat mouse, mouse eat elephant.
You can choose with self hash or server hash.
Play with your real life friends.

**************************************************************************************************

Email us: girlbtc@yeah.net  
Qq:460087539
Qq:group:428409507

pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 03:09:17 AM

the site isnt really too hard to navigate once you get used to it. and the 1vs1 game is simple to play
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: