Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81723 times)
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:15:28 AM

jalakemas not with good luck ,one draw two lose Smiley

kenbytes

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:37:07 AM

is there any way or method that we can check you are provably fair and good no so why we waste time and money with these things

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:56:54 AM

is there any way or method that we can check you are provably fair and good no so why we waste time and money with these things

of course there are. Smiley

before you challenge anyone ,you will see the hash Smiley

for example  :  55c3a607ee685dd82b4ac78fdb626c95e3844ed83fb63bb574c6b9f19f92a3d4

and you challenge it by selecting your animal(elephant, tiger or mouse) Smiley

and then the original info is unclosed:  icpsxianggs bet 0.001 btc with mouse at 15151515-0505-1515 01:05:3011969805952017317760

you can use any third part tools to SHA256 the original info to check whether the previouse hash is right  or not. Smiley

PS: third part tools like Smiley
http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator

http://www.freeformatter.com/sha256-generator.html

Smiley

skmall29

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:33:47 AM

of course there are. Smiley

before you challenge anyone ,you will see the hash Smiley

for example  :  55c3a607ee685dd82b4ac78fdb626c95e3844ed83fb63bb574c6b9f19f92a3d4

and you challenge it by selecting your animal(elephant, tiger or mouse) Smiley

and then the original info is unclosed:  icpsxianggs bet 0.001 btc with mouse at 15151515-0505-1515 01:05:3011969805952017317760

you can use any third part tools to SHA256 the original info to check whether the previouse hash is right  or not. Smiley

PS: third part tools like Smiley
http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator

http://www.freeformatter.com/sha256-generator.html

Smiley

You should add onsite provably fair verifier to save time for players
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:53:28 AM

You should add onsite provably fair verifier to save time for players

done

http://girlbtc.com/infohttp://girlbtc.com/info   Smiley

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:03:22 AM

I think neg -4 on me is a very big reason for having only a couple of players. I am waiting Vod to remove it.

That negative trust isnt affecting your business at all I would say because what truly hurts your business was your previous attitude towards the players by withholding the withdrawal for almost 7 days. Even if vod remove it later, I doubt people will be playing at your site though.

Second reason will be because of your website, people tend to ignore unproffesional website and I see you have finally taken up some way to change your website.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:10:18 AM

Hi, I have a question regarding this game and maybe someone can clear it up, maybe it was previously answered but I don't want to scroll through each page to check. Can site owners/players know which side is winning before the results?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:14:01 AM

Hi, I have a question regarding this game and maybe someone can clear it up, maybe it was previously answered but I don't want to scroll through each page to check. Can site owners/players know which side is winning before the results?

If you mean that the girlvsgirl game then yes we as a player or the admin of the site could know it since there is a timer countdown there but ofcourse someone might snip it in the last few seconds

If you mean the onevsone game then No the player could not know it but the admin may be could because he could check on the hashes before hand. Your chosen animal will be encrypted into hashes which will not be shown to other player before the result

P.S : I may be wrong though on the onevsone game part

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
twister

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:17:39 AM

If you mean that the girlvsgirl game then yes we as a player or the admin of the site could know it since there is a timer countdown there but ofcourse someone might snip it in the last few seconds

If you mean the onevsone game then No the player could not know it but the admin may be could because he could check on the hashes before hand. Your chosen animal will be encrypted into hashes which will not be shown to other player before the result

P.S : I may be wrong though on the onevsone game part

Yeah I was talking about girlvsgirl game and that answers my question. Thanks Smiley

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:22:39 AM

what game you are talking about?

if girlchoosing
no one can guess the result until the last moment. Smiley

if onevsone,

when you are openner
1.you start it with self hash( no one but you know what it is)
2.you start it with server hash(you and our site know what it is )

when you are challenger

it is very fair to you to challenge. no one can cheat.

and of course, if you want to open a big amount you should start it with self hash, so that no one in the world except you know what you had chosed. so it is the fairest game.

twister

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:30:30 AM

what game you are talking about?

if girlchoosing
no one can guess the result until the last moment. Smiley

if onevsone,

when you are openner
1.you start it with self hash( no one but you know what it is)
2.you start it with server hash(you and our site know what it is )

when you are challenger

it is very fair to you to challenge. no one can cheat.

and of course, if you want to open a big amount you should start it with self hash, so that no one in the world except you know what you had chosed. so it is the fairest game.

As mentioned above I was talking about the girlvsgirl game and now I am a bit confused because you say no one can guess the winner until the last moment but according to arrallmuus admins/players could know that and this was my only concern which made me ask this question.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:39:30 AM

As mentioned above I was talking about the girlvsgirl game and now I am a bit confused because you say no one can guess the winner until the last moment but according to arrallmuus admins/players could know that and this was my only concern which made me ask this question.

no one can guess it , because when there are more than two people playing ,who knows who will choose which girl.

everyone keep his final choice.

I wish you to read the rules and the history of the game. it is fair and interesting.

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:46:29 AM

Ahh since girlbtc has some trouble in communicating with English what he exactly means is that the result is not determined until the countdown is over which is correct because I have stated beforehand that someone might snip in for the last second

What I am stating is that you could know because :

1. There are a rules of only multiplication of 5x fold for your next bet
2. There are some timer applied after your bet which makes you unable to make another one before the timer end
3. There are max of 0.005 BTC bet for the first bet
4. There is a page where you can see the balance of the player

I.e Girl 1 vs Girl 2

Girl 1 is 0.25 BTC and Girl 2 is 0.2 BTC and there is only few seconds left before the timer runs out

Twister's choice is girl 1 which is winning the game and arallmuus choose girl 2 You can easily determine if you are going to win by using those 3 rules

For girl 2 to win, it needs 0.051 BTC more. If arallmuus last bet is 0.025 means that he could bet a maximum of 0.125 for his next bet but
you can see the balance of arallmuus if his balance exceed 0.051 BTC then there is a chance that he might bet at last few seconds if not then you are sure to win it

You can also determine the winner by using the timer, basically it is 300 seconds before you can bet another one, simply check when is arallmuus last bet was, since he would not be able to bet before 300 seconds though

So that is my point on where I would say it is easy to determine the winner beforehand

no one can guess it

Yes no one but you can predict the outcome more or less

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
twister

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:57:57 AM

Ahh since girlbtc has some trouble in communicating with English what he exactly means is that the result is not determined until the countdown is over which is correct because I have stated beforehand that someone might snip in for the last second

2. There are some timer applied after your bet which makes you unable to make another one before the timer end

I.e Girl 1 vs Girl 2

Girl 1 is 0.25 BTC and Girl 2 is 0.2 BTC and there is only few seconds left before the timer runs out

Twister's choice is girl 1 which is winning the game and arallmuus choose girl 2 You can easily determine if you are going to win by using those 3 rules

For girl 2 to win, it needs 0.051 BTC more. If arallmuus last bet is 0.025 means that he could bet a maximum of 0.125 for his next bet but
you can see the balance of arallmuus if his balance exceed 0.051 BTC then there is a chance that he might bet at last few seconds if not then you are sure to win it

You can also determine the winner by using the timer, basically it is 300 seconds before you can bet another one, simply check when is arallmuus last bet was, since he would not be able to bet before 300 seconds though

So that is my point on where I would say it is easy to determine the winner beforehand

no one can guess it

Yes this was exactly why I asked this question because if the pot for both girls is visible to players and/or admins, it can be manipulated at the last minute by entering a bigger bet at the right moment and taking the pot.

And if your bet is bigger than the previous bets then you will get the bigger slice of the pie, isn't it? Because the winnings will be distributed as per the entered size of bets.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 11:01:37 AM

I.e Girl 1 vs Girl 2

nice , so it is a strategy game.   you should know all the rules and think a lot if you want to win.

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 11:03:36 AM

I.e Girl 1 vs Girl 2

no one can guess it

Yes this was exactly why I asked this question because if the pot for both girls is visible to players and/or admins, it can be manipulated at the last minute by entering a bigger bet at the right moment and taking the pot.

And if your bet is bigger than the previous bets then you will get the bigger slice of the pie, isn't it? Because the winnings will be distributed as per the entered size of bets.

Yes true , the pot of both of the girls is visible for the players and the player who bet on the games will be shown including the timestamp as well. This could be an advantage since you will know what his maximum next bet would be and you could check on his balance to ensure your winning.

Yes again, it will be distributed by the portion of your bet, if you are betting alot more than the other players then you will getting alot more from the losing side but bear in mind that there is a fee applied so you would not be betting alot just to take on a small winning though since the fee could might be bigger than your winning is

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
twister

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 11:17:28 AM

Yes true , the pot of both of the girls is visible for the players and the player who bet on the games will be shown including the timestamp as well. This could be an advantage since you will know what his maximum next bet would be and you could check on his balance to ensure your winning.

Yes again, it will be distributed by the portion of your bet, if you are betting alot more than the other players then you will getting alot more from the losing side but bear in mind that there is a fee applied so you would not be betting alot just to take on a small winning though since the fee could might be bigger than your winning is

I see but it can still be done if the balance on the other side is big enough for it. And if someone from inside does it than S/He don't even have to worry about the fee. I guess it's safe to say that bigger players and/or admins can control the outcome of the game by betting at the right moment. Not saying that they will do this but just that there is a possibility that it can be done.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:17:48 AM

I.e Girl 1 vs Girl 2

no one can guess it

yes that is true easily manipulated by the big whale who has bigger in his account and can beat the whole round with advantage of big balance in past 2 players Tinasun/admin and numan/staff did like this, new players has no knowledge how to place bet there and so now only numan eating the new players money there, if admin is interested to make if fair than he must change the strategy about girl choosing and put there is some kind of draw with provably fair generated hash so that kind of implementation can build the players trust to try their luck with low bankroll otherwise that game is totally crap.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 11:41:24 AM

I see but it can still be done if the balance on the other side is big enough for it. And if someone from inside does it than S/He don't even have to worry about the fee. I guess it's safe to say that bigger players and/or admins can control the outcome of the game by betting at the right moment. Not saying that they will do this but just that there is a possibility that it can be done.

Yes but the admin has been playing as username "admin" as well so it will be easy to distinguish him from ordinary players though and you can check on his balance as well ( last time I checked around 0.7 BTC ). Anything could be done as an admin though, as for dice sites, admin could be playing as a player to drain up his investor as well.

P.S : the admin seems to be a nice guy though , doubt that he will do that  Wink

yes that is true easily manipulated by the big whale who has bigger in his account and can beat the whole round with advantage of big balance in past 2 players Tinasun/admin and numan/staff did like this, new players has no knowledge how to place bet there and so now only numan eating the new players money there, if admin is interested to make if fair than he must change the strategy about girl choosing and put there is some kind of draw with provably fair generated hash so that kind of implementation can build the players trust to try their luck with low bankroll otherwise that game is totally crap.

Yes in the end it will depends on the balance mostly but you could always leech the whale by betting on their selection. If admin changed the game into a luck-based game based on the draw then this game would not be a strategy game anymore but more or less a luck based game with 50 % chance to win but it seems quite a good idea though

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:51:52 AM

Hello! @arallmuus Yes you're right ,it can be manipulated by big whales and your chance to win is to side with them.
Though there are many more strategy which can hide your balance which am sure you'll learn playing Wink
Everything is transparent and thus it is the fairest game. But if you do not like it , we have OnevsOne for you to play .
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: