Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81723 times)
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:08:37 AM

In all seriousness, abandon this project. Seriously. Its just a money pit for you financially and will get woese and I assure you, no one takes your site seriously. Its laughable. From the high fees, to basic games already created years ago, to the inability to cancel, etc. No one wants to play here.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 05:35:22 AM

In all seriousness, abandon this project. Seriously. Its just a money pit for you financially and will get woese and I assure you, no one takes your site seriously. Its laughable. From the high fees, to basic games already created years ago, to the inability to cancel, etc. No one wants to play here.

time will prove how good we are ..

and now with stock , you can be a partner of us by playing.

the fee for onevsone is not high.

we will think to add cancel option later. Smiley

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:20:01 AM

Wow. Plenty of time and you still haven't even bothered to hire a designer? Vod removed his negative feedback, so are you still wondering why the site hasn't had many new members?
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 07:37:35 AM

Wow. Plenty of time and you still haven't even bothered to hire a designer? Vod removed his negative feedback, so are you still wondering why the site hasn't had many new members?

we had an designer but he didn't work well.

and looking for another.

now we have stock to promote the site and also selling 20% of total 1 million shares. and the price for stock is 1btc/1000share.

we will use the money collected to improve the design. and the buyer can get bonus every month.

and u can also collect shares by openning onevsone games.

Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:40:52 AM

and looking for another.

now we have stock to promote the site and also selling 20% of total 1 million shares. and the price for stock is 1btc/1000share.

we will use the money collected to improve the design. and the buyer can get bonus every month.

So it is like investment? You think you are trusted enough to open investment option for your site? You will use the coins collected to improve the design, you will use your investors money for the improvement of your site?
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:51:19 AM

and looking for another.

So it is like investment? You think you are trusted enough to open investment option for your site? You will use the coins collected to improve the design, you will use your investors money for the improvement of your site?

This keeps getting better and better lol. Just another reason to stay away from this site.

You're doing it all wrong. You want a fully functional site that has potential before asking for investments. Not a site that looks like it was put together in a day.
Hexcoin

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:59:26 AM

time will prove how good we are ..

and now with stock , you can be a partner of us by playing.

the fee for onevsone is not high.

we will think to add cancel option later. Smiley

You are already in the business for months but still there is no huge improvement. The withdrawal fee on your site is very high compared to other trusted gambling sites which only takes .0001 as transaction fee
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 12:28:50 PM

http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsonelist?list=mine

more intersting , more functions coming ,here share your today's onevsone status.

isn't it good?

ShetKid

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:37:12 PM

I agree with this. It isn't attractive in the first place. I would rather use the same odds and play on Dice or other game. Since it can't be cancelled, it is just blocking out money, and if everyone thinks to wait for other people to bet, you will see no new bets on the site.  Also  why do you charge 0.001 for withdrawal fees when its not what you pay ?
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 09:48:04 PM

The withdraw fee is now 0.0001btc

WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:52:34 PM

How about previous 0.001 BTC withdraw fees ?
Will you return them?
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 10:02:26 PM

How about previous 0.001 BTC withdraw fees ?
Will you return them?

ok. show me your name on www.girlbtc.com  and paste your withdraw shorcut here,

I will return it to your girlbtc account.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 10:04:47 PM

if everyone thinks to wait for other people to bet, you will see no new bets on the site.

The openner will get shares , and there are always lots of new bets waiting for your challenge.

7602 onevsone games has been played Smiley

Hexcoin

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:07:45 PM

if everyone thinks to wait for other people to bet, you will see no new bets on the site.

The openner will get shares , and there are always lots of new bets waiting for your challenge.

7602 onevsone games has been played Smiley

You didn't got the point. If every player you got tend to wait for an open games and didnt open one by themselves you will see no bets in the site
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 10:20:43 PM

You didn't got the point. If every player you got tend to wait for an open games and didnt open one by themselves you will see no bets in the site

we give  stock shares for onevsone opener

http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone

http://girlbtc.com/trade/stock

http://girlbtc.com/trade/stock

totally we have 1million shares ,and we will use 0.2million to promote our games especially the onevsone.

each day we giveout 100-1000 shares (based on the totally open amount)

you will get bonus from your share every month's first business day.

ShetKid

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:52:49 PM

The problem is that say If I start a challenge today , then my bet gets stuck with you. Many players don't think about betting against themselves so they basically lose that btc to the site and in the future if they forget, then it will be a loss for them.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 12:06:14 AM

The problem is that say If I start a challenge today , then my bet gets stuck with you. Many players don't think about betting against themselves so they basically lose that btc to the site and in the future if they forget, then it will be a loss for them.

ok, no problem.

the solution is like following:
if you opened a big onevsone game (more than 0.1btc) and after some hours there is no challenger  ,you want to cancel it .

you challenge yourself to cancel it.   so there is a fee charged 0.1btc*1%=0.001btc.

Reply this thread  or comment on http://girlbtc.com/comment/  with your  onevsone id,

and I will check and give your fee back to your girlbtc account. Smiley

Hexcoin

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:08:32 AM

ok, no problem.

if you opened a big onevsone game (more than 0.1btc) and after some hours there is no challenger  ,you want to cancel it .

you challenge yourself to cancel it.   so there is a fee charged 0.1btc*1%=0.001btc.

Reply this thread  or comment on http://girlbtc.com/comment/  with your  onevsone id,

you are suggesting to cancel a bet by challenging your bet? that's a really bad suggestion from an admin of a site. that will be a sure 2% loss for the player just to cancel the bet he made on the site
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 04:56:23 AM

ok, no problem.

you are suggesting to cancel a bet by challenging your bet? that's a really bad suggestion from an admin of a site. that will be a sure 2% loss for the player just to cancel the bet he made on the site

by challenging player's own bet?

so

because by openning and challenging oneself, you will get stock share, So we will not  add the cancel option.

but we will do our best to make you happy with playing here.

scat

Activity: 350

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:38:02 AM

ok, no problem.

by challenging player's own bet?

so

because by openning and challenging oneself, you will get stock share, So we will not  add the cancel option.

but we will do our best to make you happy with playing here.

Its very generous enough admin will give people money back, if want to cancel the challenge. Keep quality service admin! I will support every single bitcoin gaming around here.
So you will never consider to create a cancel button feature?
Also one point that you need to your website, since your designer cant do change the layout of the website, you need to find someone else to change the main website layout.
It was many times people here said that your current website design so terrible.
So have you think to change the website design?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: