Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81723 times)
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 05:52:13 AM

Its very generous enough admin will give people money back, if want to cancel the challenge. Keep quality service admin! I will support every single bitcoin gaming around here.
So you will never consider to create a cancel button feature?
Also one point that you need to your website, since your designer cant do change the layout of the website, you need to find someone else to change the main website layout.
It was many times people here said that your current website design so terrible.
So have you think to change the website design?

yes , I need to find out a good designer with good price and act quickly , if you have please tell me.

currently we have stock share invested and the site become more and more good.

I do think if the designer and coder want to go a long way with us is better. and we can pay him stock shares. which can be sold and get bonus monthly.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 05:57:11 AM

Its very generous enough admin will give people money back

Are you even reading properly?He is not giving your money back it is just a portion of fee that he collected ( some kinda rakeback ). In the end he is still earning more than what he gives back and you are still losing it if you are cancelling your bet by challenging your own bet as well and thats totally unnethical.

each day we giveout 100-1000 shares (based on the totally open amount). you will get bonus from your share every month's first business day.

Any formula to calculate this? Because I keep on seeing you posted a screenshot which gives only 100 shares in total ( 2 days for 100 shares each) . Also that I would say that this stocks things has zero information about how many percentage of rakeback that will be given back to the player and it is totally unclear

EDIT : just found that the page of this information is in chinese, please consider to translate it !

and we can pay him stock shares. which can be sold and get bonus monthly.

No one will be doing it for free. At this moment, your shares are worthless and getting payment in form of shares will mean that the designer is working for free

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 06:52:35 AM

Any formula to calculate this? Because I keep on seeing you posted a screenshot which gives only 100 shares in total ( 2 days for 100 shares each) . Also that I would say that this stocks things has zero information about how many percentage of rakeback that will be given back to the player and it is totally unclear

EDIT : just found that the page of this information is in chinese, please consider to translate it !

http://girlbtc.com/stockshare

and for example as yesterday
http://girlbtc.com/trade/stock?unixtime=1434844800

1.31000000 btc   played and in the first rank, and total 100 shares sent.  Smiley

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 09:59:25 AM

http://girlbtc.com/trade/agent/

I think the stock share will get this game well promoted.

ShetKid

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:28:06 AM

The problem is that say If I start a challenge today , then my bet gets stuck with you. Many players don't think about betting against themselves so they basically lose that btc to the site and in the future if they forget, then it will be a loss for them.

ok, no problem.

the solution is like following:
if you opened a big onevsone game (more than 0.1btc) and after some hours there is no challenger  ,you want to cancel it .

you challenge yourself to cancel it.   so there is a fee charged 0.1btc*1%=0.001btc.

Reply this thread  or comment on http://girlbtc.com/comment/  with your  onevsone id,

and I will check and give your fee back to your girlbtc account. Smiley

Ok but instead why not just implement this feature within the site itself so its convenient for people to just cancel it , instead of sending a PM to you to have it cancelled or fee refunded.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:33:34 PM

The problem is that say If I start a challenge today , then my bet gets stuck with you. Many players don't think about betting against themselves so they basically lose that btc to the site and in the future if they forget, then it will be a loss for them.

ok, no problem.

the solution is like following:
if you opened a big onevsone game (more than 0.1btc) and after some hours there is no challenger  ,you want to cancel it .

you challenge yourself to cancel it.   so there is a fee charged 0.1btc*1%=0.001btc.

Reply this thread  or comment on http://girlbtc.com/comment/  with your  onevsone id,

you are suggesting to cancel a bet by challenging your bet? that's a really bad suggestion from an admin of a site. that will be a sure 2% loss for the player just to cancel the bet he made on the site

by challenging player's own bet?

so

because by openning and challenging oneself, you will get stock share, So we will not  add the cancel option.

but we will do our best to make you happy with playing here.

It will be a time consuming for your players just to cancel a bet. Just add a cancel button and its good to go
scat

Activity: 350

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:15:15 PM

Are you even reading properly?He is not giving your money back it is just a portion of fee that he collected ( some kinda rakeback ). In the end he is still earning more than what he gives back and you are still losing it if you are cancelling your bet by challenging your own bet as well and thats totally unnethical.

yep sure i did , and i know he's not giving the money back, he's just give the fee back. but by challanging your own bet it will give your money back to the account, am i right? and the fee will be replaced.
since he can't add a cancelling feature, replacing the fee is the best way to cancel a challenge at the moment.
even we know it's unnethical and a little bit in disanvantage.
he have to find a solution for this case ( i know cancel button is the solution).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 09:23:12 PM

Ok but instead why not just implement this feature within the site itself so its convenient for people to just cancel it , instead of sending a PM to you to have it cancelled or fee refunded.

because there is stock invented,  http://www.girlbtc.com/trade/stock  it is real time and count your percent according to your onevsone's opentime.

if I implement this feature within the site, and when you cancel it , the wager and % will change, that will make a lot of people confused.

so the solution is

if you opened a big onevsone game (more than 0.1btc) and after some hours there is no challenger  ,you want to cancel it .

you challenge yourself to cancel it.   so there is a fee charged 0.1btc*1%=0.001btc.

Reply this thread  or comment on http://girlbtc.com/comment/  with your  onevsone id,

and I will check and give your fee back to your girlbtc account.
Smiley

It will be a time consuming for your players just to cancel a bet. Just add a cancel button and its good to go

Yes it maybe.  but you only need to do it when you have big openning ,for example  0.1btc+.

but I don't think you always open it  and then try to change your mind to cancel it in a few hours later.

yep sure i did , and i know he's not giving the money back, he's just give the fee back. but by challanging your own bet it will give your money back to the account, am i right? and the fee will be replaced.
since he can't add a cancelling feature, replacing the fee is the best way to cancel a challenge at the moment.
even we know it's unnethical and a little bit in disanvantage.
he have to find a solution for this case ( i know cancel button is the solution).

but by challanging your own bet it will give your money back to the account,, am i right?

A: of course you are right.

since a lot of people is talking about the cancel buttun , I will try to find a better solution ,but currently , we use "challenging yourself” method.

Hexcoin

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:48:58 PM

Yes it maybe.  but you only need to do it when you have big openning ,for example  0.1btc+.

but I don't think you always open it  and then try to change your mind to cancel it in a few hours later.

The point is some players need to cancel some bet they opened. Its a hassle betting against itself just to cancel a bet then posting here or on your comment thread just to get back the fee you have taken for thosr bets. You should give extra comfort for your players since you are likely a starting site without much of a player
jones techbit

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:29:43 AM

I like the concept of betting at girlbtc ,how much time to process the withdraw?

if you use Google Authentication and then its instant withdrawal
if not you need to wait until admin online and confirm your withdrawal.
so i suggest you to use Google Authentication.

thank you Brother !

Hexcoin

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:36:14 AM

I like the concept of betting at girlbtc ,how much time to process the withdraw?

thank you Brother !

AFAIK withdrawal without google 2FA is instant too, atleast for small amounts. I tried it sometime ago
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 10:13:03 AM

thank you Brother !

AFAIK withdrawal without google 2FA is instant too, atleast for small amounts. I tried it sometime ago

withdraw now is instant

ShetKid

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:43:24 PM

because there is stock invented,  http://www.girlbtc.com/trade/stock  it is real time and count your percent according to your onevsone's opentime.

if I implement this feature within the site, and when you cancel it , the wager and % will change, that will make a lot of people confused.

so the solution is

if you opened a big onevsone game (more than 0.1btc) and after some hours there is no challenger  ,you want to cancel it .

you challenge yourself to cancel it.   so there is a fee charged 0.1btc*1%=0.001btc.

Reply this thread  or comment on http://girlbtc.com/comment/  with your  onevsone id,

Smiley

-snip-

Ok Sounds fine for now. Fees isn't too high anyways unless we bet big. But yes adding the cancel is better, I doubt it will be much confusing for anyone.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 07:46:15 PM

so the solution is

Smiley

-snip-

Ok Sounds fine for now. Fees isn't too high anyways unless we bet big. But yes adding the cancel is better, I doubt it will be much confusing for anyone.

thx very much for your attention , and you can come and get your stock share. 

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 08:21:30 PM

the stock share works well.

http://girlbtc.com/trade/stock

play the game and collect stockshare and you  will become millionair in the near future

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:29:28 PM

how everyone doing ?
Long time , i see there is so much change on the site!
Really great to see it all

play the game and collect stockshare and you  will become millionair in the near future

Sounds interesting...
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 09:39:16 PM

how everyone doing ?
Long time , i see there is so much change on the site!
Really great to see it all

Sounds interesting...

yes come and start onevsone .

and you will get 100-1000 shares everyday.  and you will get bonus from these shares every month depending on the whole income of girlbtc.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 10:27:47 PM

8680 onevsone  played

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 02:09:55 PM

9588 onevsone game played 

http://www.girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone/

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 11:05:43 PM

http://www.girlbtc.com/trade/stock?lang=English

the first month bonus of shares has been sent.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: