Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:50:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81]
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81723 times)
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 06:42:49 AM

our new game coming 

visit www.girlbtc.com  to play 

or  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1621376.0  for 0.001btc  bonus

Long time no see, why you disappear for 1 year? And now you come back to the community?  Roll Eyes

hello it is a long story

I run girlbtc.com seriously ,but no income , and I managing my real life business for last year ,

and so far I think  , an attractive site is not necessary ,while the site can easily cheat you by the numbers showed on the site.

what I mean is not the fair problem ,of course some dice site can be proved fair , is the ranking data, for example  the site make an account itself and wagered a lot .just in the purpose to tell the world :"look here is big player, and we wagered xxxxbtc a day.", or get a good rank in the "gambling site list"  to attract real players.

it is not wrong at all ,it is business.

I just want to do some simple things ,make the single bet can be bigger , so that we can compete with Macau(whoes limit bet is 200M HKD)

thx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 06:02:39 PM

our new game coming 

Long time no see, why you disappear for 1 year? And now you come back to the community?  Roll Eyes

hello it is a long story

I run girlbtc.com seriously ,but no income , and I managing my real life business for last year ,

and so far I think  , an attractive site is not necessary ,while the site can easily cheat you by the numbers showed on the site.

what I mean is not the fair problem ,of course some dice site can be proved fair , is the ranking data, for example  the site make an account itself and wagered a lot .just in the purpose to tell the world :"look here is big player, and we wagered xxxxbtc a day.", or get a good rank in the "gambling site list"  to attract real players.

I just want to do some simple things ,make the single bet can be bigger , so that we can compete with Macau(whoes limit bet is 200M HKD)

thx

Where are you from ? You should get people to proof read your stuff. This game is paper rock scissors ? I would like to have the chance to try out your site and get some promotions but your site is down. How long has it been down for ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:30:53 PM

Am I the only one unable to match the website's UI with the one shown in the original post ? The concept seems amazing however with that ambiguous UI,I don't seem to understand where exactly what.
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 10:28:20 PM

our new game coming 

hello it is a long story

thx

Where are you from ? You should get people to proof read your stuff. This game is paper rock scissors ? I would like to have the chance to try out your site and get some promotions but your site is down. How long has it been down for ?

Q:Where are you from ?   A: China.
Q: You should get people to proof read your stuff. This game is paper rock scissors ? A: new game is something more easy ,please visit www.girlbtc.com
Q: How long has it been down for ?   A: the girl choosing and one vs one game lasted for about one year , and down for 6 months.

Am I the only one unable to match the website's UI with the one shown in the original post ? The concept seems amazing however with that ambiguous UI,I don't seem to understand where exactly what.

A: the site is under design.
it will be finished in just a few days. and design is not the main thing for this simple fair enough game.

what you should pay more attention is the concept. the trans of the two addrs.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81]
  Print  

Jump to: