Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] LunarCoin °LNR° X13 Pow/PoS - Pre announcement, follow our thread !  (Read 21049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LunarCoin Payments (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:26:41 PM

Thanks to our first Investors.

No. Transactions   4   
Total Received   2.81599465 BTC

Don't forget that our ICO is divided into 2 sessions. Invest now to become an early bird and have a nice price on your LNR purchase!
Check our OP for more informations and details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LunarCoin Payments (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:22:42 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/2ro3o14.png

Check our Alpha RoadMap here:  https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1395-LNR
(Scroll down the page or click on "Progress Timeline")
ggomez905

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:03:43 AM

Pre-Sale and no Wallet Huh
LunarCoin Payments (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:41:16 AM

Hurry up, this is the last day to purchase LNR at 1400 satoshis per coin!!!
LunarCoin Payments (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:23:19 PM

More than 5 BTC invested until now!!

Thanks to our early birds investors. Do not miss your chance to get in early!
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:32:55 PM

Thank you for reaching out to me on twitter.  It is hard for me to back this coin as I don't see any real innovation coming from it.  The most innovative thing is a promised exchange where LNR will be one of the main trade pairs.  How is that new?  All exchanges do that.  Polo has Monero, Alcurex has MRC, Bleutrade has Bleutrade shares.  How does this coin set itself apart from the masses?  Is the exchange going to be based on the blockchain but accessible from any browser or will it be just another centralized exchange?  People these days (at least the people who I talk to regularly) invest mostly in new disruptive ideas.

The rush for a fast decentralized exchange is certainly in demand.  HZ, NXT both fail to meet the "fast" requirement and require their own software to be running in order to use it.

Maybe the exchange will do something that others don't?  If that is the case would you mind giving a brief description of what that is exactly?

Have you created other coins or is this your first?  If you have which coins?  If you are a new coin dev, what proof can you provide to ensure everybody that your coding skills are up to snuff?

Next criticism is the use of the X13 algo.  Coins that use the x13 algo generally pump high once and then plummet in price.  I'm not really sure as to the reason for this phenomenon but coin using the Scrypt or SHA algos generally hold prices at a steadier rate and generally hold a higher price overall.

I might mine this coin, but being honest. I doubt I am going to invest in the ICO unless I can be convinced that the exchange is going to be poloniex fast and innovative in a way that no other exchange offers.  There are already a ton of exchanges out there.  If you want this to succeed you will have to set yourself apart from the rest.  You are up against very stiff competition, including some new exchanges coming online shortly like Gemeni and the Coinbase exchange.  Without innovation the Lunar exchange will become another alcurex or whatever exchange has paycoin as a base pair.  I really cannot remember the name of that exchange now that GAW purchased it.
It's like I removed it entirely from my memory lol.

I hope you take these suggestions not as FUD but as constructive criticisms about how to stand out from the crowd.  If I can be convinced of development standards, viability, innovation, then I would invest in the ICO.  Otherwise I will probably just mine it just to see where it goes.

I do offer consulting if you would like to get a better foothold.  If you are interested please feel free to PM me.

I'm assuming that PoW starts after the ICO finishes correct?

Best of luck,
locohammerhead

ryandanielt

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:21:46 PM

Your selling the coin for 1400 satoshi but with no guarantee that value will be met when coin is released. That's a pretty large step! Was thinking about making an investment but have decided I'm out seeing as how I've lost to much as is with other investments like this! All the best!

Crypto Ninja! Want my signature? Perhaps you want my avatar? Let me know Smiley
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:41:02 PM

I'm watching... I think I will mine it to be in the firsts.
LunarCoin Payments (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:29:01 AM

Your selling the coin for 1400 satoshi but with no guarantee that value will be met when coin is released. That's a pretty large step! Was thinking about making an investment but have decided I'm out seeing as how I've lost to much as is with other investments like this! All the best!

One of our plan is to set up a so called Buy Wall to guarantee a stable price floor of LNR on markets exchanges. We aim to accomplish this task as fast as we reach our first exchange.
ryandanielt

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:23:38 AM

One of our plan is to set up a so called Buy Wall to guarantee a stable price floor of LNR on markets exchanges. We aim to accomplish this task as fast as we reach our first exchange.

I think you might need to try some guarantees a little more stable then that seeing as how many other coins have promised things like that such as the infamous paycoin!

locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:29:31 PM

I have experience with coins who have tried buy walls.  They don't work unless you have more bitcoin than the entire order book a few times over and even then they can be slowly eaten away.  A buy wall is only a temporary measure...

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:22:00 AM

Should I buy some ?
ryandanielt

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:31:00 PM

Should I buy some ?

Just give me your btc if you want to loose it that bad Smiley I will put it to good use!!

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:21:35 AM

Should I buy some ?

Just give me your btc if you want to loose it that bad Smiley I will put it to good use!!

So I shouldn't buy some ? It's quite cheap and can be valuable in some times.
LunarCoin Payments (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:27:20 PM

Should I buy some ?

You should Wink

Last hours to get in for the ICO!
ryandanielt

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:36:50 PM

Should I buy some ?

Think of it like a gamble, there's no guarantee that it will hold its value when launched so its a hit or miss!

Is so easy to demote a coins value now a days by selling little amounts at a small value that buy walls don't normally hold up anymore due to the large amount of bots.

LunarCoin Payments (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:41:41 AM

Another pool added: http://lnr.binpool.com/

Launch in 8 hours check the countdown today!
kubuminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:12:53 PM

http://lnr.binpool.com/ our pool up and launch for pre-reg
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:29:29 PM

After all this waiting lets see if it lives up to it's name.
placebo
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:47:51 PM

Looking forward for this one Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: