Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] USD $10 worth of Dogecoin  (Read 1397 times)
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 02:50:04 PM

Ok so some dipshiats drained the Dogecoin faucet that I started with the few Dogecoin I had. I need to
buy more to replenish it (donations from kind souls are always welcome too, of course, but regardless
I still want to buy some).

I want to buy $10 worth of DOGE and pay via PayPal. I'll escrow if needed, though for $10 it seems a
bit of an excessive step to take. But whatever makes you feel secure Smiley

Cheers,

Cynthia

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 03:01:55 PM

Ok so some dipshiats drained the Dogecoin faucet that I started with the few Dogecoin I had. I need to
buy more to replenish it (donations from kind souls are always welcome too, of course, but regardless

I want to buy $10 worth of DOGE and pay via PayPal. I'll escrow if needed, though for $10 it seems a

Cheers,

Cynthia

people should know to trade with caution at their own risk because paypal is a reversible payment , i suggest to buy  you it with btc at the exchanger

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 03:17:57 PM

Cheers,

Cynthia

people should know to trade with caution at their own risk because paypal is a reversible payment , i suggest to buy  you it with btc at the exchanger

If I had BTC with which to buy it, I would Smiley

cryptomad

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:24:28 PM

Use Escrow or trusted Middle man Cheesy

Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 02:54:47 AM

I learned a valuable lesson today. Can't trust people. I went to buy $10 worth of DOGE from a guy on
Reddit (yourdogesafe@outlook.com). Seemed aboveboard and decent enough. So I sent him the $10
via PayPal and wouldn't you know it - all of a sudden he "couldn't access" PayPal to verify that I had
actually sent him the money.

I sent him screenshots and everything, but got nothing but radio silence. And since I tried to be a
nice gal about it and not make him eat PayPal fees (I sent it as a gift / donation instead of payment
for a service), I can't get the money back.

On the upside, I learned about We Sell Doges today - GREAT service. Absolutely and totally recommend.

Cheers,

Cynthia

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:41:56 PM

I learned a valuable lesson today. Can't trust people. I went to buy $10 worth of DOGE from a guy on
Reddit (yourdogesafe@outlook.com). Seemed aboveboard and decent enough. So I sent him the $10
via PayPal and wouldn't you know it - all of a sudden he "couldn't access" PayPal to verify that I had
actually sent him the money.

I sent him screenshots and everything, but got nothing but radio silence. And since I tried to be a
nice gal about it and not make him eat PayPal fees (I sent it as a gift / donation instead of payment
for a service), I can't get the money back.

On the upside, I learned about We Sell Doges today - GREAT service. Absolutely and totally recommend.

Cheers,

Cynthia

hope you learned your lesson, always use escrow even if you are dealing with a top member or notably good reputation just for safe insurance
RedhatCAT

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:23:31 AM

Escrow is not going to protect a potential seller as paypal can be reversed up to 6 months after the date of the transaction. The OP would be much better off withdrawing paypal funds to his bank account and then buying bitcoin with cash then buying DOGE with that btc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: