Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hand Poured Soy Candles!  (Read 3007 times)
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:54:44 PM

Hello,

I am selling my hand poured soy candles. I am accepting paypal or bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will be at coinbase rate. I will calculate shipping based on order size. I am located in the US. You can view my items at www.brandonscandles.com. I will sell on here, and I am willing to do escrow.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wayneyoyo

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:58:06 PM

Your password was reset recently via email. Are you able to provide a signed message from an old address to confirm your account was not hacked?

When you are representing that your product is "hand anything" escrow is most likely not going to protect a buyer.
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:12:27 PM

Your password was reset recently via email. Are you able to provide a signed message from an old address to confirm your account was not hacked?

When you are representing that your product is "hand anything" escrow is most likely not going to protect a buyer.

Yea, I forgot my old password. Honestly, I don't know anything about the signed stuff. You can see my etsy store has feedback. Ummm, any other ideas to prove I am legit?
wayneyoyo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:22:52 PM

Yea, I forgot my old password. Honestly, I don't know anything about the signed stuff. You can see my etsy store has feedback. Ummm, any other ideas to prove I am legit?
Do you use a wallet service that controls the private keys to your address? Instructions as to how to sign messages can be provided.
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:25:09 PM

Do you use a wallet service that controls the private keys to your address? Instructions as to how to sign messages can be provided.

Actually, no. I got out of the Bitcoin scene for a couple months, and I just got back in a few days ago, when I reset this password. I used a coinbase account, can I use that?
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:26:49 PM

If you use blockchain , you can sign your address

For more further info take a look on this thread, hope it's help (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=963016.0)
wayneyoyo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:32:02 PM

Actually, no. I got out of the Bitcoin scene for a couple months, and I just got back in a few days ago, when I reset this password. I used a coinbase account, can I use that?
Coinbase does allow you to sign messages with addresses attached to their accounts.
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:33:15 PM

Coinbase does allow you to sign messages with addresses attached to their accounts.

I just used my blockchain address. I signed a message. Do I post the signature here?
wayneyoyo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:35:20 PM

I just used my blockchain address. I signed a message. Do I post the signature here?
You are going to want to post the address the message (that contains today's date) and the signature so the message can be verified. You will also want to point to the unedited post where you posted the message.
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:36:22 PM

You are going to want to post the address the message (that contains today's date) and the signature so the message can be verified. You will also want to point to the unedited post where you posted the message.

Should I do it in this thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=963016.0
wayneyoyo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:38:25 PM

Should I do it in this thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=963016.0
That thread is locked so you aren't going to be able to post there. You can post all the above information here.
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:40:24 PM

2/25/2015 10:39 AM

Hello,

Signing this key. Not sure how exactly this works, but hey!

Thanks!

Address:
1EZbYr6ZSqhDiaix9AGgLLFVmKhw7x7Qqk

Code:
J/R7KCUgj2064EfqSQSBa/+7kkZ684a9ksoYrKeo8jyTO0vLodYoHy1OfjRfpUYj+jx5GDxJNoEPBuBX1g0T2c=
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:40:36 PM

Hello,

Thanks!

Address:

Code:
J/R7KCUgj2064EfqSQSBa/+7kkZ684a9ksoYrKeo8jyTO0vLodYoHy1OfjRfpUYj+jx5GDxJNoEPBuBX1g0T2c=

Like that?
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:41:49 PM

I just ask on coinbase chatting feature

and here's the answer from the support team

Smiley
wayneyoyo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:42:04 PM

Hello,

Thanks!

Address:

Code:

Like that?
That is the correct format. Where did you post that address?
I see that you posted an address in this post. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618870.msg6970441#msg6970441
wayneyoyo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:44:13 PM

1BkChCzcP6kfx3PrVi2hz6exM3KucavEpT is the address that you posted, it still has Bitcoin attached to it and I know it is not a coinbase address
wayneyoyo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:45:27 PM

You also need to use an address you have actually posted before. You haven't posted 1EZbYr6ZSqhDiaix9AGgLLFVmKhw7x7Qqk prior to today.
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:46:25 PM

1BkChCzcP6kfx3PrVi2hz6exM3KucavEpT is the address that you posted, it still has Bitcoin attached to it and I know it is not a coinbase address

Ah I see

Let me hunt to see where that address is. It could be a cryptsy or coinbase address.
wayneyoyo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:48:22 PM

Ah I see

Let me hunt to see where that address is. It could be a cryptsy or coinbase address.
I can confirm that it is not a coinbase address. I will need to look into it being a crytsy address but it does not look like one.
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:50:07 PM

Ah I see

I can confirm that it is not a coinbase address. I will need to look into it being a crytsy address but it does not look like one.

Is there any way to figure out where that address is? Mintpal, Cryptsy, or something like that?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: