Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Streak for the Cash Bitcoin Pool  (Read 1777 times)
byronbb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

HODL OR DIE

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 11:49:49 PM

I have decided to run a monthly streak for the cash bitcoin contest.
For those unfamiliar with the game, more information can be determined by quickly googling.
However, in brief, ESPN.com offers players a chance to win a large cash prize if any player is able to record a 27 in a row win streak selecting sports related propositions.

ESPN allows users to create public and private pools where groups of players can compete amongst each other.
I have created a group called Streak_for_the_BTC, http://streak.espn.go.com/en/group?groupID=204252.
Players will compete over 1 month to record the highest streak.
The highest streak record that is 10 wins in a row or more wins the jackpot.
If no player wins in the month, the jackpot is carried over to the next month and so forth.
As per ESPN's rules all streaks are reset to zero after each month.
Cost of entry to the contest will be 0.5 BTC.
I reserve the right to play in the contest and win the jackpot.

FAQ

OMG I AM GOING TO WIN!!! WHERE AND HOW DO I SIGN UP!?!?

1. PM me the bitcoin address you will be sending your entry fee from.

2. Make an ESPN account with the same bitcoin address you will be using to deposit with.

3. Join the group: http://streak.espn.go.com/en/group?groupID=204252 password: btcbtcbtc

4. Send your 0.5 entry fee to 1SFTCtvuLWNfUojRfqFJBtwj46oY43tXQ from that address.

This way all accounts can be publicly verified to have paid their entrance fee. Anyone who joins without an address as username or who doesn't pay, will have their picks ignored.

Wait a minute!! Are you a scammer?

No, I have been on this board a while now and do not fit the profile of a scammer. However, you will of course have to trust me, just as you have to trust satoshidice and other swashbucklers. I have a vested interest in gaining trust in the community as I have other games I wish to develop over time.

What's in it for you then?

I, being experienced in sports betting, believe I hold a decent chance of winning the pool itself.

Can I make more than one account?

Since this is unpreventable, yes. Each account requires an entrance fee of course.

Can I join at any time?

Yes.

What if there is a tie?

In case of a dead heat tie players will split the pot.

What if I have a 10 streak half way though the month and then lose a prop, do I still win the jackpot?

As long as no other player makes a streak longer than 10 for the remainder of the month you would win.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: