Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:09:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultimate Bitcoin Generator Bot  (Read 17783 times)
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:31:48 AM

It seems and sounds amazing but seems little techy
I have never used Linux and not familiar with proxies
Wonder if i would be able to use it
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:36:34 AM

Yeah. I think you need to set up a lot of things as well.

But the vouches seems pretty good though.
richmoda (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:04:31 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 09:36:24 AM by richmoda

Hi. All the techy part except the adding of new accounts besides the first 20 ( 10 freebit, 10 freedoge ) is done by me. You will just have to pay for the server the $11 fee monthly. You will be able to handle it. There are steps and tutorials to follow, I will be instant messaging via Skype until you get it 100%.
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 09:06:29 AM

Any trusted members who got the a chance for the Vouch copy could confirm this please ? Shocked thanks

richmoda (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:48:30 AM

Hi there.
I've been able to install the bot for the two lucky FREE REVIEW COPY beneficiaries. They will also keep you updated with more detailed reviews during the coming period. I already have my first two buyers, so I will dedicate my time towards you, the buyers in the next few days.

Master-P and Damiano both have 20 accounts running, but we can't have big earnings expectations from that. It's not like if you win $1500 with 100 accounts, you will win $1500/5 with 20. Don't forget we are winning big only when we hit the first two prizes. The first one is getting exactly 10,000 from 0 to 10,000 and it's $200 and the second is getting 9999 or 9998 for $20. So there is a 1 in 10,000 chance of getting $200, 1 in 5000 of getting $20. All the other prizes are almost insignificant.
You will expect to see winnings when you will have ~100 accounts ( 50 emails ) and run the bot for at least a week. Then you will hit $200 at least once a week!

So I urge you to contact me now for the FIRST BUYER TERM, it will take some time to get started, now I have time for you, the buyers. ( I am putting on hold the review copy beneficiaries for a few days, you will still get reviews from them of course ).

PM me with the subject FIRST BUYER TERM and I will give you further details. Thanks.
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:11:20 AM

Hi there.
I've been able to install the bot for the two lucky FREE REVIEW COPY beneficiaries. They will also keep you updated with more detailed reviews during the coming period. I already have my first two buyers, so I will dedicate my time towards you, the buyers in the next few days.

Master-P and Damiano both have 20 accounts running, but we can't have big earnings expectations from that. It's not like if you win $1500 with 100 accounts, you will win $1500/5 with 20. Don't forget we are winning big only when we hit the first two prizes. The first one is getting exactly 10,000 from 0 to 10,000 and it's $200 and the second is getting 9999 or 9998 for $20. So there is a 1 in 10,000 chance of getting $200, 1 in 5000 of getting $20. All the other prizes are almost insignificant.
You will expect to see winnings when you will have ~100 accounts ( 50 emails ) and run the bot for at least a week. Then you will hit $200 at least once a week!

So I urge you to contact me now for the FIRST BUYER TERM, it will take some time to get started, now I have time for you, the buyers. ( I am putting on hold the review copy beneficiaries for a few days, you will still get reviews from them of course ).

PM me with the subject FIRST BUYER TERM and I will give you further details. Thanks.

Hey. So what is your Skype?
HolgerDansk

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:20:45 AM

Master-P and Damiano both have 20 accounts running

Thank you both Master-P and Damiano for the review posts you've already made.  Looking forward to updates.
Runkas

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:40:03 AM

@richmoda: I liked your thread, very detailed explaination but unfortunately i am new to this bitcoin and don't have enough funds to buy it.

I just need one favour from you. You shared a YT video on your main post.

Code:
http://youtu.be/kv-0EjP_afw

Can you please share a track name which is playing in a background?

Amazing sound. https://i.imgur.com/dPjT87k.gif

Thanks OP in advance.
richmoda (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:12:12 AM

@richmoda: I liked your thread, very detailed explaination but unfortunately i am new to this bitcoin and don't have enough funds to buy it.

Code:

Thanks OP in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQaNch6Ks6g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE7NueplEFA

You're welcome!
danielscena

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:28:13 AM

What is the OP's skype? I want to buy the bot.
richmoda (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:51:22 AM

What is the OP's skype? I want to buy the bot.

PM Sent!
Runkas

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:07:22 PM

Code:

Thanks OP in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQaNch6Ks6g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE7NueplEFA

You're welcome!

Thanks a lot OP!  Grin
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:24:29 PM

I can walk you through it as well.  Your just like me and I was abLe to stumble my way through it with rich's help.

cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:31:58 PM

So this method relies only on the funds of the mentioned Faucets... if the faucet runs out of funds there stops the magic...
theerachate

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:54:28 PM

I'm interested to try this, what's your skype?
wagino

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:03:46 PM

LOL, it's a imacro script really easy to do ...
richmoda (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:07:58 PM

PM sent!
danielscena

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:21:13 PM

I bought the bot today. I can say it works as the OP said, it's already generating me bitcoins. In terms of advanced tech, is not so difficult when you have Rich on your side. He makes thinks so much easier. Anyway, I am very satisfied and waiting to see how much will I make when I will have more accounts instaled. I will keep you updated if something important come up.
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:03:13 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 06:31:48 AM by Monnt

I bought the bot today. I can say it works as the OP said, it's already generating me bitcoins. In terms of advanced tech, is not so difficult when you have Rich on your side. He makes thinks so much easier. Anyway, I am very satisfied and waiting to see how much will I make when I will have more accounts instaled. I will keep you updated if something important come up.

I can say with confidence that this is one of the OP's alts.

I can say that there is a possibility that this is one of the OP's alts.

Registered on March 01, 2015, 11:24:24 AM, he posted on the thread less than 4 minutes after. Who would ever do that?

And on the same day he bought the bot. Also, what I found was that they had the same time zone.

If the OP cannot provide some sort of proof(for example Skype messages with danielscena, payment txids), then I'll assume him creating alts.

So this method relies only on the funds of the mentioned Faucets... if the faucet runs out of funds there stops the magic...

Exactly, so even the seller is legit, it'll never last long.

EDIT: I suspect that theerachate is another sock puppet of the OP's. Same time zone.

Sorry, I thought that everyone had different time zones according to their IP addresses. But the one above that is still a possibility. I'm not saying that richmoda is a scammer, since everyone does this secretly to promote their business, but it's just a possibility.[/s]
HolgerDansk

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:18:21 AM

EDIT: I suspect that theerachate is another sock puppet of the OP's. Same time zone.

Just looks like default time zone, the same one you have.  I only changed my profile from the default a couple of days ago.

If theerachate were a sock puppet, why wouldn't the OP have used that account created last July to make this thread?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: