Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultimate Bitcoin Generator Bot  (Read 17783 times)
richmoda (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:51:00 AM

The OP has sent me an email, but unfortunately the reviewers still haven't got an in depth review yet.

If I purchase now without a vouch, I feel like it's going to be a likely scam.

I haven't sent YOU any emails, Monnt. If you hide yourself behind another accounts, that's another thing, and that raises many questions about yourself.
You are all alone in this all day long "it's possibly a scam" thing. There is no-one sustaining even slightly your delusional allegations.
The free vouch copy receivers have stated that they do not have a tutorial on how to add new accounts yet, so without the ~100 accounts, the bot cannot be measured to its true potential, that's why the review is not complete yet, not because I'm some kind of scammer. I have understood you until now, but it's seems to me you are just a troll, and unlike you, I have your latest posts as proof for what I mean.
Today I am going to provide the free review copy beneficiaries with the tutorial, I will postpone some buyers from getting the bot earlier, to get the tutorials ready, because of you causing unnecessary suspicion. They will then be able to shut your troll ass up once in for all. It seems you are not even interested in my product, you're solely purpose seems to be bashing this thread.
Sorry you had to witness this, I mean the real people, not trolls, and sorry to those who'll be postponed because of this.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:59:21 AM

The OP has sent me an email, but unfortunately the reviewers still haven't got an in depth review yet.

I haven't sent YOU any emails, Monnt. If you hide yourself behind another accounts, that's another thing, and that raises many questions about yourself.
You are all alone in this all day long "it's possibly a scam" thing. There is no-one sustaining even slightly your delusional allegations.
The free vouch copy receivers have stated that they do not have a tutorial on how to add new accounts yet, so without the ~100 accounts, the bot cannot be measured to its true potential, that's why the review is not complete yet, not because I'm some kind of scammer. I have understood you until now, but it's seems to me you are just a troll, and unlike you, I have your latest posts as proof for what I mean.
Today I am going to provide the free review copy beneficiaries with the tutorial, I will postpone some buyers from getting the bot earlier, to get the tutorials ready, because of you causing unnecessary suspicion. They will then be able to shut your troll ass up once in for all. It seems you are not even interested in my product, you're solely purpose seems to be bashing this thread.
Sorry you had to witness this, I mean the real people, not trolls, and sorry to those who'll be postponed because of this.

True, I'm also the owner of Dorrittulx. I did intend to purchase but I was still waiting for the vouches.

I really didn't like the newbie's 360 second posting limits so I switched to this account that I found, which was created earlier. Simple enough story. I have nothing to hide.
richmoda (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:00:02 AM

Offer still available:

1.49 0.49
Available for approximately 2  more days.
Contact me and get hold on this amazing limited opportunity.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:35:52 AM

i would like to get 1 vouch copy.

if it really works, will partner with you for increase sales.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:10:46 PM

Master-P and I are still here.  We're both running 10/proxies equaling 20 accounts.  As Master stated in a previous post we are waiting for rich to finish with the current customers so we can be upgraded to the 50 accounts so we can see the full potential of is bot.  Until then it's difficult to post a review with the 20 accounts we have. As far as this being legit I would honestly say it is.  Rich has gone out of his way helping me out and taking hours of his own time walking me through the bot.

stop trolling
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:15:48 PM

Looks very cool. I bet it is a ton of work setting up people'e bots. Very well written original posts with what appears to be good vouchers who have already received half of the amount of bots.
theerachate

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:16:15 PM

I'm also here watching the bot collecting coins. Don't confirm that he's a scammer until everyone says that he is.

WaffleMaster

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:22:44 PM

I'm also here watching the bot collecting coins. Don't confirm that he's a scammer until everyone says that he is.

Is it collecting at the rate it's supposed to? Ie if his claim of 100 accounts with 9 hours of sleep do 45000 a month then half of that would do 22,500 etc. Not sure if the bot logs how many captcha's it has claimed or not.
theerachate

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:37:39 PM

Is it collecting at the rate it's supposed to? Ie if his claim of 100 accounts with 9 hours of sleep do 45000 a month then half of that would do 22,500 etc. Not sure if the bot logs how many captcha's it has claimed or not.

I've been watching the bot for a while and I gotta say that this is one hella intelligent bot, but there's one thing that slow down the bot is the captcha solving program. It types in wrong captcha so many times.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:52:28 PM

I've been watching the bot for a while and I gotta say that this is one hella intelligent bot, but there's one thing that slow down the bot is the captcha solving program. It types in wrong captcha so many times.
Interesting. If it has to do 100 an hour, it has to complete a form every ~40 seconds. So if it snags up for longer than that then it is limited.
So either you have a client problem or the bot's optomization and productivity have been overstated due to the captcha solver developer's flaw.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 03:08:32 PM

I am currently going through the account set up process with Rich. He is being very helpful in guiding me through the entire process and have provided a fairly detailed and straight forward guide (with screenshots and all) for adding new accounts to the bot.

I'm still in the process of getting more accounts added but once I feel like everything is running smoothly with the new accounts, I will then post my finalized review. Everyone can expect the full review in the next 24-48 hours at most if all goes well today Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:23:23 PM

I am currently going through the account set up process with Rich. He is being very helpful in guiding me through the entire process and have provided a fairly detailed and straight forward guide (with screenshots and all) for adding new accounts to the bot.

I'm still in the process of getting more accounts added but once I feel like everything is running smoothly with the new accounts, I will then post my finalized review. Everyone can expect the full review in the next 24-48 hours at most if all goes well today Smiley
How many accounts the bot is running/capable of running? Would love to read your review. Smiley
richmoda (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:19:20 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 05:26:59 PM by richmoda

How many accounts the bot is running/capable of running? Would love to read your review. Smiley

I recommend about 100 - 120 accounts, but it could run 150 without problems.
With 100-120, the load stays below 70% in the worst cases.
So, the maximum would be ~150.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 06:54:24 PM

Offer still available:

1.49 0.49
Available for approximately 2  more days.
Contact me and get hold on this amazing limited opportunity.

I would buy if I had the BTC. Can I take a rain check lol

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
Kareem001

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:52:37 PM

Interesting. If it has to do 100 an hour, it has to complete a form every ~40 seconds. So if it snags up for longer than that then it is limited.
So either you have a client problem or the bot's optomization and productivity have been overstated due to the captcha solver developer's flaw.

My Kind sir, you forget about MultiThreading. that word alone nullifies your whole paragraph.

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 02:27:13 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 02:37:42 AM by master-P

Here is my full in-depth review of Richmoda's "Ultimate Bitcoin Generator Bot".

Preface:
Before I get started, I want to stress that the potential earnings of this bot can vary. This is because the bottom line is that this is simply based on luck, based on how many times you can hit the big prizes of $20 and $200 in a month. The more accounts you have running on your bot, the more chances you'll get at rolling for the top prize. On top of this, the potential earnings are completely based on of these sites continue to keep their current payout structure and provably fairness.

I have personally only been using the bot for about a week with only 10 accounts on each of the bitcoin and dogecoin sites, but have recently added another 10 on each thanks to the guidance and help of the tutorial provided by Rich.

The following review is based on my brief 1 week experience with the bot and the seller.

The Seller:
Rich has been very helpful and responsive since the very beginning. He had initially helped me set up the first 10 accounts on my bot for free just to demonstrate how it works, proof of concept, etc. And it does work. The bot does exactly what it claims to do, and that is to claim the faucet prize on each of these faucet sites automatically, filling in the captcha, etc.

I personally believe that Rich has went above and beyond in terms of providing customer support and service. He has made it so that even a beginner should be able to set up and maintain this bot. Even if you can't, I am sure Rich would be able to assist somewhere down the road as he did for me whenever I ran into a wall.

The Bot:
As I stated above, I've only been using the bot for about a week and not at it's maximum potential. With only 10 accounts I haven't hit any of the big prizes yet, however, I can imagine it's potential when more accounts have been added and operational. The bot will collect the prize from each faucet on each account every hour, although I am pretty sure it skips some hours where this is called "sleep time". This is probably to make it less obvious that it is a bot scraping the coins from the faucet every hour on the hour.

The bot uses a mixture of proxies and captcha solving services, as well as a imacro script + local mysql database. The bot's functions itself are pretty much entirely automated with the way Rich has set it up. When connected to the VPS via VNC viewer, I can see that the bot is solving the captchas and claiming the prizes automatically. Sometimes it may take longer due to the captcha solving services not getting it right, but it will eventually get it from the human solving service.

The bot will also require you to purchase some other services which is not included in the listing price. These are external services and are necessary for the bot to run. This includes the purchase of your own VPS (about $12 a month), dedicated proxy servers for the individual accounts ($1 per proxy, one proxy can serve one account on bitcoin facuet and one account on dogecoin faucet), and a couple captcha solving services. Once the required resources are provisioned, Rich will help set up the rest.

The approximate monthly cost for the bot will be $80 per month. This is because you need to renew the VPS, captcha services, and proxies each month. Without it, the bot cannot run.

Installation Manual:
Rich has also provided me with a instructions manual. It is quite detailed and is straight forward. I am not too tech savvy when it comes to these things but I was able to follow the manual just fine. The manual provides instructions on how to add additional accounts to the bot. With screenshots, examples, and detailed instructions, I feel confident that most people of this community will be able to follow it just fine.

However, there are some more technical key parts of getting the bot set up that is not included in the manual. Although I personally don't believe that these instructions are necessary since they only need to be done once, on every new VPS. As long as you don't delete or change anything you shouldn't by accident it should not be an issue. Even then, I am sure Rich would be able to assist if you manage to screw something up Wink

Earnings:
With my 10 accounts, over the course of the week I probably made about 0.10 BTC from the bot. The bot ran pretty much flawlessly for the entire week. The VPS is set up to reboot automatically every few hours in case the bot hangs or bugs up for whatever reason. It seems as though my luck isn't as good with my initial 10 accounts on each faucet.

With that being said, keep in mind that everyone's earnings will be different. There will definitely be weeks where you'll earn more and weeks where you'll earn much less. It all comes down to how many times you manage to hit one of the bigger prizes. Nobody can guarantee that the bot can make you $XXX amount.

This also depends on if these faucet sites decide to make any major changes that would directly affect the bot's effectiveness. Nothing can be guaranteed and things can change so do not in any way depend on this bot as a reliable source of revenue.

Obviously, if you have more accounts running on the bot you'll have a higher chance of hitting a top prize. Rich has stated that running 50-60 accounts (1 on each of the bitcoin and dogecoin faucet sites) on a single bot is optimal.

Conclusion:
To conclude, I personally believe this bot has potential. Whether or not it's worth it for the price is up to you, the buyer. You can very easily make your money back within a week if you were to hit the top prize of $200 on any of your accounts just once. However, there is also a good chance that you won't hit the top prize at all. The bottom line is, this is all luck based and that nothing is guaranteed. The bot has worked fine for the seller for a few months but there is no way for us to tell if the current state of things will continue to be the same. The success of this bot highly depends on the two faucet sites it runs on. If either if these sites changes it's payout structure or the way it operates, OR if they decide to shut down then it is out of the control of the seller or anyone else, so this itself is a gamble.

If you decide to buy this bot, you can buy with confidence that Rich is a knowledgeable and very supportive seller. He seems dedicated in helping each of his customers get set up and start earning properly so I don't think this is a scam at all. Just be aware of the fact that the bot is entirely based on two faucet sites alone (although very popular, long running, and has paid a ton of money) and your earnings will differ from other users of this bot.

Good luck everyone Smiley Hope my review has helped. I'll be happy to answer any questions in regards to my experience with this bot and this seller.

I will be posting a short follow up in the next few weeks to update my current earnings and status with the bot. Since I now know how to add additional accounts on my own, I will be able to see more of the potential of the bot first hand.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:17:38 AM

Nice to see someone making something like this. I am currently in development of my own. Im posting a Dev on project devs in a few.If you ever need help optimizing your program just hit me up.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:40:02 PM

I am purchasing the prerequisits (vps etc.) for this and will have everything ready by tomorrow to pay Richard. So far everything is very nice and well done. The vouches and how Richard conversates on skype is comforting.
funtotry

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Ever wanted to run your own casino? PM me for info

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:06:04 PM

I am purchasing the prerequisits (vps etc.) for this and will have everything ready by tomorrow to pay Richard. So far everything is very nice and well done. The vouches and how Richard conversates on skype is comforting.
Let us know how it goes ok? I would be interested in either buying or investing in someone who buys this. He seems to be trusted so I do trust that this system works but I am still a bit skeptical

funtotry

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Ever wanted to run your own casino? PM me for info

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:09:55 PM

I do think that the OP should keep this thing down low though, if the faucet owners realize there are programs like this, they might put in place methods to try and block it. Having a thread with more than 6 pages of replies dosn't really keep it down low....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: