Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FeatherCoinClassic (FTCC)| Scrypt Algo|POW 320 Million Coin Cap |  (Read 32546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cursednova

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:05:46 AM

I have a farm 3 r270 1.3 m/h the complexity of large 3 hours and nothing Tongue Tongue Tongue

I'm not sure why it should be getting them uber fast i have about 1100 shares so far with barely 50khs lol
cursednova

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:19:08 AM

the pool is really good. I bought a rig off ebay fairly cheap only about 700kh's but better than 50khs. On a budget Cheesy
lacomepollos

Activity: 168

..... ..... ..... .....

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:07:27 AM

I like coin name

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cursednova

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:08:58 AM

yea i like the name to.

but.

when are you going to have a forum setup. I love forums ;3
nora69

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:22:02 AM

sites to exchange coins Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
irokes

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:53:32 PM

i need nodes/
please
cursednova

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:47:01 PM

i don't know how the net hash rate is so high when no one is commenting.  Huh Huh

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:07:48 PM

"Mac:

Never"

You have a premine and you are not going to use some of it to make a mac wallet? Weird, not that I care, just odd with a premine to not use it for the most basic essentials.

FeatherCoinClassicTeam (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:42:13 PM

"Mac:

Never"

You have a premine and you are not going to use some of it to make a mac wallet? Weird, not that I care, just odd with a premine to not use it for the most basic essentials.

I have concluded after 4 years experience in this game that Mac Wallets are a waste of time. They continuously have synching issues, their wallet.dat files are hard to locate for most people and often get accidentally tossed out, updates in general are hard for the public whom often are not experienced, and the man hours spent assisting people with Mac wallet issues are often times long and frustrating.

I have seen a lot of people loose their coins. But most of all for years Mac was very much Anti-BitCoin, it was only recently that we finally started seeing BitCoin Wallets in the Elite Mac App Store. Windows is hardly any better and I won't go there now but I will conclude that if all of us don't go GNU/Linux we will be left behind and dumbed down as part of a proprietary scheme of hardware units with built in obsolescence and software that gives you less and less. I look forward to more step by step linux compile videos and only linux wallets used made and understood by there owners.

As far as the 2% pre-mine. Its always tough to give up massive amounts of coins in order to have an exchange and pool locked in at launch but well worth it in my opinion. After launch I have always been of the opinion that the core team and community work together on all things relevant to the coin in question.

There are unlimited vacancies on the FTCC Core team. Frankly I hope to see you on it if you think we might have something good here. I know we really believe this coin will have some legs. Feel free to contact me offline if I can answer anything you might want to know within the best of my ability. That goes for anyone. The door is always open.

bloodDiamond

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:37:58 AM

FTCC now available for trade at Cryptopia exchange Smiley

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/1429

Enjoy !!!

ask to list on c-cex,
then,
vote on c-cex for FTCC,

hope we will see there soon!!!

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:31:51 AM

Enjoy !!!

ask to list on c-cex,
then,
vote on c-cex for FTCC,

Been there and done that. It was a waste of time organizing votes when the focus should of been on promotion not getting on another exchange. Tell C-Cex  they can add FeatherCoinClassic (FTCC) directly or no dice. We don't waste time and resources voting. When the time comes we will organize a Twitter Campaign never seen before and get on Bittrex when we are ready.

This coin is already on an exchange. The focus now needs to be on mining and obtaining as many coins as possible along with spreading the word. This coin will be on them all eventually. Its relative was the greatest LTC Clone to ever live because of its great community. This coin here will be no different.

Order some more ASICs or point whatever you can this way. This coin is for mining!!

VulgusMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:22:44 PM

Enjoy !!!

ask to list on c-cex,
then,
vote on c-cex for FTCC,

Been there and done that. It was a waste of time organizing votes when the focus should of been on promotion not getting on another exchange. Tell C-Cex  they can add FeatherCoinClassic (FTCC) directly or no dice. We don't waste time and resources voting. When the time comes we will organize a Twitter Campaign never seen before and get on Bittrex when we are ready.

This coin is already on an exchange. The focus now needs to be on mining and obtaining as many coins as possible along with spreading the word. This coin will be on them all eventually. Its relative was the greatest LTC Clone to ever live because of its great community. This coin here will be no different.

Order some more ASICs or point whatever you can this way. This coin is for mining!!

i do not know if add on c-cex directly,
without vote phase,
it is free...

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:47:36 AM

Enjoy !!!

ask to list on c-cex,
then,
vote on c-cex for FTCC,

without vote phase,
it is free...

Any energy or resources that will be utilized by The FeatherCoinClassic Core Team will be directed towards BittrexExchange. This is not our first rodeo here. We know a lot about voting. C-Cex is a great mid to low volume exchange. This coin is already on an exchange. Bittrex, Poloniex,  in my opinion would be great. BTC38 or Cryptsy would be even better however we are not interested in a Cryptsy vote either. Voting is hardly free and we have years of experience in this game to back that conclusion.

imihal44

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:44:22 AM

Enjoy !!!

ask to list on c-cex,
then,
vote on c-cex for FTCC,

without vote phase,
it is free...

Any energy or resources that will be utilized by The FeatherCoinClassic Core Team will be directed towards BittrexExchange. This is not our first rodeo here. We know a lot about voting. C-Cex is a great mid to low volume exchange. This coin is already on an exchange. Bittrex, Poloniex,  in my opinion would be great. BTC38 or Cryptsy would be even better however we are not interested in a Cryptsy vote either. Voting is hardly free and we have years of experience in this game to back that conclusion.

yeah,i agree also,bittrex and poloniex would be perfect:)
bloodDiamond

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:43:27 PM

Enjoy !!!

ask to list on c-cex,
then,
vote on c-cex for FTCC,

without vote phase,
it is free...

yeah,i agree also,bittrex and poloniex would be perfect:)

i really hope FTCC will hit
poloniex & bittrex...

i already have funds there!!!

Wink
cursednova

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:08:49 PM

I'm so happy i received my grid seed miners.

600khs  give or take.

Lets get dem FTCC.

oh and is there a forum for this coin?
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:38:25 AM

Faucet: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=FTCC
Block explorer: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=FTCC
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:01:04 AM

I'm so happy i received my grid seed miners.

600khs  give or take.

Lets get dem FTCC.

oh and is there a forum for this coin?

Should look on ebay and get you a couple gawminer fury's , they are just a bit more in price , but more reliable and 3-4 x's the speed . I had a gridseed 5 chip and it was okay , but I now prefer the fury over it any day . just my opinion though . I think I paid like $40 usd for mine .

imihal44

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:42:25 AM

Hi,any news about further coin development,exchanges,dev?...thx

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:10:07 PM

Hi,any news about further coin development,exchanges,dev?...thx

Unfortunately not at this time. I am very disappointed in its performance on Cryptopia. I am hoping it picks up.

One of the main problems is we don't have a lot of people mining it. Its been around 11-50 MH/s Network consistently. Thats not enough anymore. We need to get it up to 1+ GH/s solid. Today it was picking up to 100 MH/s thats a start.

We need to mount an organized Twitter Campaign to get on BittrexExchange. We can do the same with Poloniex. But we have to get the hash rate up just a bit more action on Cryptopia so the market has life.

We could also just mount a Twitter Campaign here soon.

Lets get a discussion going here and if you need to contact me just send me an email so I don't miss your ideas. The PM never forwards messages to me strangely.

ftccteam[at]gmail[dot]com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: