Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: working on a website  (Read 1253 times)
jailee (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 08:20:52 PM

Hey community of like minded cryptocurrency lovers. I am in the process of putting together a website/blog/forums/ecommerce and wanted to get some ideas brewing for what this community would like to see in a site that incorporates all this. This will not be a coin specific site, but a cryptocurrency community site, though ALL coins and technology will be represented on this site. (In a nuetral way of course.) I will have a blog for visiting writers and full time blog staff, there will be forums, we will have a store to purchase items ( this will be coming at a later date.), many sections of education for the community as a whole and of course links references and guides. What I have right now and the ideas in my head are only small potatoes compared to what the site could be. So I am reaching out, and I ask, what would you like to see incorporated?

If you are interested in writing for some recognition, and are patient and willing to grow in that writing spot, at a later date we can discuss bounty per post/week/month/etc. I am starting this offering with no money, so for now I need somebody that can write well and is willing to write for the recognition. I see daily posts that are amazing in depth detail and knowledge, so if some of this writing is yours, contact me and we will work something out as far as details.

I have an idea for a coin faucet that lets you choose what cryptocurrency you want and then receive that faucets amount alotted. You would be unable of course to receive more than a one time amount of your chosen currency, having to wait 24-48hrs for more and too pick another currency. I run WordPress 4.1 if anyone is interested in this project. If you are, contact me and tell me what you would charge for the bounty. If it is reasonable I will return your message and we may be able to come to an agreement.

If there is anyone that can write a plugin for WordPress version 4.1 to create a multi-coin escrow system that can be plugged right into my site with ability to generate wallets for each type of coin, please contact me. I want my visitors to be able to purchase/trade with  each other and I want the ability to escrow my visitors transactions at a percentage of course. This all has to happen automatic though. Please reference known marketplaces with escrow for an idea of what I want. This is by far the biggest project on the site as of right now. Funds will be set aside for this project, though limited. Please contact with a quote and reference if you have one.

I am working on this site daily. This is my first website I am building from scratch and I want it to be what everyone else wants as well as my own vision. So tell me, what would you want to see on such a site?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: