Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are faucets profitable  (Read 3584 times)
Icardi09

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:28:38 PM

Dont know if this is the right section for this but yeah are faucets profitable? I know they use a lot of ads in order to get some money back but there some faucets offering a somewhat big amount of btc and they are pretty famous so i was wondering how can they resist

Well , they are profitable if you hhave a good strategy to run them . Maybe you can offer the highest paying out faucet, and get more traffic. This way you will also get a higher views on the site for ads

Yes that is a good idea and the idea of integrating a dice in the faucet itself its pretty good aswell

I think on;y freebitco.in does that now. And in that strategy they also get back the amount that they giveaway in the faucet and are able to maintain the traffic on their site.

Yes exactly, freebitco.in is one of the oldest faucets and they pay a good amount of bitcoins. Im planning to do one like that but maybe with some altcoin, but i dont know wich one
do it for DarkCoin (DRK)
many people using that and it's price is good
Astargath (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:33:43 PM

Dont know if this is the right section for this but yeah are faucets profitable? I know they use a lot of ads in order to get some money back but there some faucets offering a somewhat big amount of btc and they are pretty famous so i was wondering how can they resist

Well , they are profitable if you hhave a good strategy to run them . Maybe you can offer the highest paying out faucet, and get more traffic. This way you will also get a higher views on the site for ads

Yes that is a good idea and the idea of integrating a dice in the faucet itself its pretty good aswell

I think on;y freebitco.in does that now. And in that strategy they also get back the amount that they giveaway in the faucet and are able to maintain the traffic on their site.

Yes exactly, freebitco.in is one of the oldest faucets and they pay a good amount of bitcoins. Im planning to do one like that but maybe with some altcoin, but i dont know wich one
do it for DarkCoin (DRK)
many people using that and it's price is good

Ye i was thinking about darkcoin, novacoin or feathercoin

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Icardi09

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:47:47 PM

NVC and feathercoin is good too, since their price is stable enough compare to another altcoins
hope your faucet working well
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:52:52 PM

I have earned about 0,15btc from faucets. the beginning was enthusiastic, but to get these btc it took one year.. also my wallet was filled with dust, so i had to pay a big transaction fee in order to send them to another address.
Conclusion - faucets are waste of time, maybe they are good for beginners, but for few plays.. use signature campaigns instead

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:00:13 PM

I have earned about 0,15btc from faucets. the beginning was enthusiastic, but to get these btc it took one year.. also my wallet was filled with dust, so i had to pay a big transaction fee in order to send them to another address.
Conclusion - faucets are waste of time, maybe they are good for beginners, but for few plays.. use signature campaigns instead

Im talking about making one if you didnt read anything here...

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:42:23 PM

Im talking about making one if you didnt read anything here...

i have read only the topic, which has two sides. sorry

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
poochz0rz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:27:29 AM

I agree that faucets can be profitable to the owners, but that in the long run they're not all that great if you're looking to make a noticeable amount of bitcoin. The only way you could pull that off is with a lot of referrals, but I wouldn't know since the most I've had on any faucet is like three. If they weren't profitable, then they would shut down. I can't imagine a site like Moon Bitcoin going down anytime soon since they have about 20-25 ads on their site, it's ridiculous how infested that site is. Plus that sometimes ads with sound come on for no reason, just to get you to look at the page again in order to shut it off.
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 04:06:43 AM

How about you put more in your site. Not only faucet but rotator, games, giveaway etc

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:26:21 AM

In my experience when I ran freebieco.in ( It is closed now ). I ran this with marcotheminer. We were in profit everyday.
It was 0.07 profit / day roughly. We stopped this as one of our partners were screwing up the payments.
We used Google AdSense, Adbit.co and A-Ads. It was also a simple microwallet faucet.

-.sgmf
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:19:43 AM

What is the maximum amount any faucet offers to claim one time ?

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 11:07:31 AM

You need to a high payout to bring people to your faucet, and advertisers will only come if fee is low because click rate is honestly extremely low. Balancing this is a difficult game. I do not believe faucets are profitable now. They used to be when bitcoin price is low.
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 11:43:36 AM

In my experience when I ran freebieco.in ( It is closed now ). I ran this with marcotheminer. We were in profit everyday.
It was 0.07 profit / day roughly. We stopped this as one of our partners were screwing up the payments.
We used Google AdSense, Adbit.co and A-Ads. It was also a simple microwallet faucet.
Net profit 0.07/day ? That really good income you have there

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:25:52 PM

well if you are like i think even something around 0.4, but don't bet on that too much

usually they are worthless, unless you do some cheats via bot
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:30:34 PM

It was great and then our partner had to screw us up the ass. ( Sorry if that's a bit graphic ) But It was great income.
It had 200k visits a day according to Google's statistics.

-.sgmf
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:38:27 PM

well if you are like i think even something around 0.4, but don't bet on that too much

Freebitco.in gives 200$ as max profit

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:56:35 PM

$200 i never see there that amount won by any user, much hard to hit that.
JohnnyBTC

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:27:58 PM

maybe that why its closed now lol
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:10:43 PM

maybe that why its closed now lol

It was our partner that fcuked up. I would love that income everyday. But it's closed now Sad

-.sgmf
GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:30:06 PM

$200 i never see there that amount won by any user, much hard to hit that.

Do you know all the users on the site?
finlon

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:35:09 PM

I still wonder, why people still try faucets. There are other ways to earn much more btc than by getting amount from a faucet.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: