Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are faucets profitable  (Read 3587 times)
john blue

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:12:54 PM

no they are not profitable

if they are not profitable then why they still operate, and why people still open them and even offer faucet creation as a service Huh
peoples are doing 100+ faucets per day...which means a lot of hard work...and peoples who opens faucets are generally getting the ad revienews
Astargath (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:16:04 PM

Do you have anything to back that up? My faucet was profitable. And if the op wants I can walk him through setting his faucet up. ( If he wants )

Well that would be really helpful if you could help me with the payment system and such

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:33:59 PM

Do you have anything to back that up? My faucet was profitable. And if the op wants I can walk him through setting his faucet up. ( If he wants )

Well that would be really helpful if you could help me with the payment system and such

Do you want to talk about this over skype? Here is my name: EquinoxxBitcoin

-.sgmf
GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:24:23 PM

if they are not profitable then why they still operate, and why people still open them and even offer faucet creation as a service Huh
peoples are doing 100+ faucets per day...which means a lot of hard work...and peoples who opens faucets are generally getting the ad revienews

Yes using a faucet rotator, you can use 100 faucets per day and get 0.002 - 0.003 per day with hard work
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:23:21 PM

Yes using a faucet rotator, you can use 100 faucets per day and get 0.002 - 0.003 per day with hard work

OP is talking about running a faucet. Not about claiming faucets. But really do you think you could earn that much?

-.sgmf
Astargath (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:25:48 PM

OP is talking about running a faucet. Not about claiming faucets. But really do you think you could earn that much?

He is right there are about 30 faucets that i know of that pay min 500 satoshis per hour, using only those every hour you would get 15k satoshis, and as the other guy said people use even 100 so you could be getting 40-50k each hour if you went through all the faucets, doing it for 3-4 hours a day could earn you 0.002 wich is still not an incredible amount but it is something

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:24:27 AM

He is right there are about 30 faucets that i know of that pay min 500 satoshis per hour, using only those every hour you would get 15k satoshis, and as the other guy said people use even 100 so you could be getting 40-50k each hour if you went through all the faucets, doing it for 3-4 hours a day could earn you 0.002 wich is still not an incredible amount but it is something

Again, Astargath if you ever need help, I can help set up and teach you how to run it. For free of course. I used to offer this service but it was crazy popular and I couldn't focus on other things so I stopped it.
I might reopen it and say like 2 faucets / week or something.

-.sgmf
finnile

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:32:40 AM

Profitable yes. Worth it, no. Unless you can figure out a way to run bots to do all the work for you, its best to stay out of them .
Running them however might be worth it, if you can get a lot of traffic

Equinoxx

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:51:29 PM

Profitable yes. Worth it, no. Unless you can figure out a way to run bots to do all the work for you, its best to stay out of them .
Running them however might be worth it, if you can get a lot of traffic

It's not that hard to get traffic to be honest. In my experience, the more stable you are and the higher reward (obviously) equals more traffic.
On the first day of my faucets launch for example, we ended getting 50k visits. and the next for days totaled up to 500k+ ( 130k / day )

-.sgmf
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: