Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TECSHARE is a liar and a vindictive abuser of the trust system.  (Read 3908 times)
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:51:57 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

TECSHARE is a psycho.

I was admiring my awesome trust page earlier today when I figured I'd click the "untrusted feedback" link to see what the people who don't matter think about me.

Surprise, TECSHARE left me this feedback -- 6 months after our transaction -- because we had a disagreement about a scammer last month:

"He also raised the price after I paid him the original amount he quoted. I regret trading with this user."

Here's how I "raised the price" after TECSHARE paid the original amount I quoted:

Hey there! I made an error in calculating shipping costs -- the actual cost to ship the poster flat (not rolled) is $40 instead of $20, which is a difference of 0.04btc.

If you like, you can pay the extra 0.04btc to have it shipped flat, or I can ship your poster rolled in a tube which is slightly cheaper, and give you a 0.01btc refund. Let me know which option you'd prefer -- if I don't hear from you, I'll assume you'd like it shipped via the cheaper method.

Cheers!

(Emphasis mine)

As you can see, the DEFAULT option in the above statement is a partial refund. TECSHARE chose to send me more money, even though the default was for me to actually give him some money back.

If he had not responded to my message, he would have gotten a partial refund *and* his product. Nevermind the fact that he bought TEN posters -- I guess he thought he could flip them for a profit.

Nevermind the fact that he knew what the posters looked like when he chose to pay extra to have them flat-shipped. I received his extra 0.04 BTC on September 3, one day after I posted photos of the finished product.

Photos posted Sept. 2: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=756955.msg8632282#msg8632282

Extra payment received Sept. 3: https://blockchain.info/tx/e358de3dd08b91bfd6c08cf2e1ae9ffb9218f78e13ac9490441e97dff71c4bb2

Sucks that he doesn't like his posters anymore because he doesn't like me, but you can't stop people from being childish.

Based on this evidence, I am comfortable stating that TECSHARE is a plain-faced liar and an abuser of the trust system.

Avoid him at all costs.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 02:16:24 PM

Some of my humble opinions:

1) He isn't in the DefaultTrust list and isn't in Trust list of the DF users. So you shouldn't be posting here about TECSHARE's abusing things.

2) You should be posting this in 'Reputation'.

3) Just avoid such users.

P.S. I think he started acting like this and started posting tl;dr - some of them contain no value, after he got removed from DefaultTrust list.

-MZ

nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:14:31 PM

Oh, good point. Mods, feel free to relocate.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:34:04 PM

Oh, good point. Mods, feel free to relocate.

You can do so yourself by clicking move topic in the lower left hand corner!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 04:39:31 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 06:51:17 PM by TECSHARE

Why is this guy still on the default trust list? He is willing to abuse his position on the default trust to punish people for disagreeing with him and silence their speech, but when some one leaves him negative trust suddenly it is a travesty. The negative trust rating he left me, he conveniently seems to have deleted and replaced with a new negative rating for this topic in order to cast himself as a victim and myself as a perpetrator with no reason for damaging his trust rating. (see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=935984.0;all)

He has no one to blame but himself. Even after his repeated abusive behavior Canaryinthemine still refuses to trim him from his trust list, and even thinks it is a funny joke to abuse the default trust. I contacted him to make the purchase when the poster was still being sold as "blind". Therefore it is not true that I knew what it looked like before ordering, I just didn't think it was worth harming his trust over it until after he abused the trust system to try to silence me and others from speaking out against his abusive behavior.

BTW, "psycho"?  Overreacting much?
WoodCollector

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:40:49 PM

Nubbins has a long history of crying every time someone disagrees with him, and everyone already knows he has no business on the DFT List. Being butt buddies with CITM and others has it benefits in the manner that you can do pretty much whatever you want, make yourself look like a total idiot and still keep your place on the DFT list. Its just the sad reality of the matter.

As stated many a time now, even in my signature, “Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” That being said, its best just to let him cry to his friends and argue among themselves. Feeding into their temper tantrums only gives them what they want. Something to make them feel important on the internet. Just let them cry and throw fits among themselves and sooner or later they will figure it out that they don't really matter and have made themselves look like kids along the way.

TL;DR

Just let the kids be kids and cry about how not fair life is. No need to feed Nubbins want for attention, he does this all the time.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:19:08 PM

Yet another thread of childish people childishly accusing other people of being childish.....actually, that's an insult to kids.
FFS grow up all of you.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 07:20:55 PM

Yet another thread of childish people childishly accusing other people of being childish.....actually, that's an insult to kids.
FFS grow up all of you.

Finally, someone who has the same opinion on this bullshit as me.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:24:53 PM

I honestly think you are just trying to create unnecessary drama. You know that his trust rating is not going to affect your trust score so there is no real reason to publicly complain about it like this. You should try to work this kind of dispute out privately and if you can't then the trust system is not moderated.

If you do truly think this is something that needs to be discussed publicly like this then you are essentially saying that his opinion is highly regarded enough by others so that his trust ratings are similar to of those that are on default trust
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 07:53:42 PM

I honestly think you are just trying to create unnecessary drama.

Of course he is, that is how all of this began in the first place. I called him out on this then get negged by him and mobbed by his drama hungry buddies. Nubbins wants drama, he doesn't care about "scambusting", this is just a perverse form of entertainment for him and his stalker buddies.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 08:03:53 PM

Not this again.. Haven't people realized yet that: a) trust isn't moderated; b) nobody cares about this drama?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
WoodCollector

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:46:59 PM

Not this again.. Haven't people realized yet that: a) trust isn't moderated; b) nobody cares about this drama?

I could not agree with you more, it's "drama" like this that turns people away from this forum, and turns some people away from bitcoin in general. The trust system is useless as far as default trust goes anyways as anyone who does any amount of real business on the forum sets their own trust list. For all practicality sake "trust" is nothing more than peoples opinions these days anyways, most take it with a grain of salt.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:54:51 AM

Please allow me to refer you to the butt-hurt form. And, as a pet peeve, stop claiming you don't care when you obviously do. Why would you still be dragging this on otherwise?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 11:11:43 AM

Please allow me to refer you to the butt-hurt form. And, as a pet peeve, stop claiming you don't care when you obviously do. Why would you still be dragging this on otherwise?

Given that Nubbins is the one that initiated all of this drama (and this thread), I think you should direct that form to him. Its funny how people are allowed to rally mobs to attack the reputations of people here, yet when they speak up to defend themselves suddenly they are accused of being the source of drama. Pretty slick redirection.
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:37:48 AM

Given that Nubbins is the one that initiated all of this drama (and this thread), I think you should direct that form to him. Its funny how people are allowed to rally mobs to attack the reputations of people here, yet when they speak up to defend themselves suddenly they are accused of being the source of drama. Pretty slick redirection.

I know you think everything is always about you, but ABitNut's statement was directed at me...?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 08:43:22 AM

I know you think everything is always about you, but ABitNut's statement was directed at me...?

I think you are the one with the perceptual difficulties. He was clearly directing it at Woodcollector.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 02:58:14 AM

I think you are the one with the perceptual difficulties. He was clearly directing it at Woodcollector.
No, by the looks of things he was directing it at the OP of the thread.

Either way, learn to deal with it. You both still have green trust anyway, why do either of you give a shit?
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:05:19 PM

he is already blocked from default trust list, his trust rating not make any change in trusted feedback part
it is same like a rating from totally newbie
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:39:16 AM

Based on tecshare's shilling for known scammer (woodcollector), his judgement and/or values are not sane. 
sorry but I calls em likes I sees em.

nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:31:53 PM

Like WoodCollector, TECSHARE also prolongs the argument way longer than necessary, dredging up the same tired arguments and completely avoiding all direct questions asked of him. As if it's a war of attrition and they're not scammers/liars if they just hold a parallel discussion for long enough.

Two peas in a pod!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: