Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TECSHARE is a liar and a vindictive abuser of the trust system.  (Read 3909 times)
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:34:11 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 10:50:08 PM by Armis

TECSHARE is a psycho.

I was admiring my awesome trust page earlier today when I figured I'd click the "untrusted feedback" link to see what the people who don't matter think about me.

Surprise, TECSHARE left me this feedback -- 6 months after our transaction -- because we had a disagreement about a scammer last month:

"He also raised the price after I paid him the original amount he quoted. I regret trading with this user."

Here's how I "raised the price" after TECSHARE paid the original amount I quoted:

Hey there! I made an error in calculating shipping costs -- the actual cost to ship the poster flat (not rolled) is $40 instead of $20, which is a difference of 0.04btc.

If you like, you can pay the extra 0.04btc to have it shipped flat, or I can ship your poster rolled in a tube which is slightly cheaper, and give you a 0.01btc refund. Let me know which option you'd prefer -- if I don't hear from you, I'll assume you'd like it shipped via the cheaper method.

Cheers!

(Emphasis mine)

As you can see, the DEFAULT option in the above statement is a partial refund. TECSHARE chose to send me more money, even though the default was for me to actually give him some money back.

If he had not responded to my message, he would have gotten a partial refund *and* his product. Nevermind the fact that he bought TEN posters -- I guess he thought he could flip them for a profit.

Nevermind the fact that he knew what the posters looked like when he chose to pay extra to have them flat-shipped. I received his extra 0.04 BTC on September 3, one day after I posted photos of the finished product.

Photos posted Sept. 2: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=756955.msg8632282#msg8632282

Extra payment received Sept. 3: https://blockchain.info/tx/e358de3dd08b91bfd6c08cf2e1ae9ffb9218f78e13ac9490441e97dff71c4bb2

Sucks that he doesn't like his posters anymore because he doesn't like me, but you can't stop people from being childish.

Based on this evidence, I am comfortable stating that TECSHARE is a plain-faced liar and an abuser of the trust system.

Avoid him at all costs.

I'm not surprised.

I too experienced one of his psychotic episodes: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846683.0

His feedback history reads like a bi-polar manifesto.   
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 01:13:32 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 05:12:12 AM by TECSHARE

Nice circle jerk fest you have going on here. Remind me where the part was where I was scamming? What is this thread doing here other than cataloging your crying? Armis, have you still not learned that there are consequences for harassing people? (re: Armis, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=853522.0 )

NOTE: Take a look at armis's feedback ratings. Suddenly he is motivated to leave me a negative rating along with positive ratings for everyone who agreed with him FOUR MONTHS after the fact. Apparently me getting negged by Nubbins and responding in kind is "abuse" which he suddenly feels he needs to take action on xD
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:26:29 AM

Why did we have to drag this topic out again? Why can't it be laid to rest?

I did not direct the butt-hurt form to anyone explicitly because, as you collectively figured out, it applies to quite a few parties involved.

The same goes for the following:

Chill out (do some yoga, go meditate, read a book, smoke some weed, have a drink... whatever way you prefer), process your past issues and then..... Let it go. I'm sure you all have other things to do that you find more enjoyable than this pointless bickering.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:47:30 AM

Why did we have to drag this topic out again? Why can't it be laid to rest?

I did not direct the butt-hurt form to anyone explicitly because, as you collectively figured out, it applies to quite a few parties involved.

The same goes for the following:

Chill out (do some yoga, go meditate, read a book, smoke some weed, have a drink... whatever way you prefer), process your past issues and then..... Let it go. I'm sure you all have other things to do that you find more enjoyable than this pointless bickering.

very nice advice. "do some yoga, go meditate, read a book, smoke some weed, have a drink"  Grin
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:50:02 AM

TECSHARE is neither a liar nor vindictive. He is passionate and a valuable assest to the Crypto Community. Someone probably has some butthurt at TEC's expense.

BOO HOO!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:58:08 PM

I can confirm that TECSHARE is a liar and extortionist. He got removed from default trust for abusing the trust system and still continues to this day.

Attempted to extort me to remove his neg feedback. Throws out accusations with no evidence with a history of habitually doing so (see his feedbacks).

In the history of this forum, the ones who display this kind of behavior is the con artist trying to gain trust to pull a long con on unsuspecting users.

I would recommend not dealing with this guy and/or give him negative trust to avoid him ripping people off in the future.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 08:59:52 AM

I can confirm that TECSHARE is a liar and extortionist. He got removed from default trust for abusing the trust system and still continues to this day.

Attempted to extort me to remove his neg feedback. Throws out accusations with no evidence with a history of habitually doing so (see his feedbacks).

In the history of this forum, the ones who display this kind of behavior is the con artist trying to gain trust to pull a long con on unsuspecting users.

I would recommend not dealing with this guy and/or give him negative trust to avoid him ripping people off in the future.

I am sure this has nothing at all to do with the negative rating I gave you for your unpaid debt to BayAreaCoins. Funny how suddenly you find us both untrustworthy and feel the need to warn people about us.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1398871.0
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:13:17 PM

Attempted to extort me to remove his neg feedback.

He tried to do that with me, too.

Hello,

Now that the arguing is over, and Theymos has modified the trust system, in effect leveling your trust rating, I wanted to offer you an opportunity to fix it. If you remove your negative rating for me, I will immediately remove both of the ratings I left for you ( I never would have left them to begin with if you hadn't done so to me first). No need to reply with anything but action if you agree. If not that's fine too. Good luck moving forward.

Emphasis mine. What an extortionist piece of shit.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 12:48:42 PM

Hello,

Now that the arguing is over, and Theymos has modified the trust system, in effect leveling your trust rating, I wanted to offer you an opportunity to fix it. If you remove your negative rating for me, I will immediately remove both of the ratings I left for you ( I never would have left them to begin with if you hadn't done so to me first). No need to reply with anything but action if you agree. If not that's fine too. Good luck moving forward.

Still fuming after all this time? Good to know you still care.

Lets just gloss over the fact that you were the one that started the negative rating war over the fact that I called you out on your abusive mobbing tactics and negative rating of several users who did nothing more than disagree with you in threads (including myself), THEN after that I negative rated you for your abuse of the trust system. Months later I sent you that PM. You sure have some balls to call that extortion. Extortion notes are often ended with "good luck moving forward"  Roll Eyes

I tried to offer you an olive branch so you could restore your trust rating but you just kept ranting and fuming. That's fine. Let the hate own you. Badbear excluded you from his trust list over your actions related to this matter. You just keep telling yourself you are the victim. Your rating for me doesn't mean shit anyway, I just wanted to give you an opportunity to fix yours because you seemed so upset about it, but you prefer your grudge over a mutually restorative solution. Your loss, but go ahead and stand with a guy who rips off children's hospitals. It is a good look for you.

justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:28:12 PM

Hello,

TECSHARE looks, talks, and smells like a con artist trying to validate himself and extort others to remove neg trust. Why care so much about your trust that you would resort to such scammy tactics? Fuck this lowlife, a complete waste of his mothers bodily fluids.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 05:42:59 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 07:17:51 AM by TECSHARE

Hello,

TECSHARE looks, talks, and smells like a con artist trying to validate himself and extort others to remove neg trust. Why care so much about your trust that you would resort to such scammy tactics? Fuck this lowlife, a complete waste of his mothers bodily fluids.

Please, provide us the evidence that I am planning some kind of scam. Oh thats right there is none! Plus I have been trusted with thousands in the past here and barely trade here any more. Why the fuck wouldn't I have just stolen those thousands when I had a chance? Isn't that the point of a long con? You are just here slandering me and necroposting old threads in a pathetic attempt to cover up your own fraudulent activity and get revenge for me rightfully negative rating you for your unpaid debts and fraud. Why are you here anyway, don't you have some other charity to rob?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1398871.0
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:22:51 PM

TECSHARE is a psycho.

I was admiring my awesome trust page earlier today when I figured I'd click the "untrusted feedback" link to see what the people who don't matter think about me.

Surprise, TECSHARE left me this feedback -- 6 months after our transaction -- because we had a disagreement about a scammer last month:

"He also raised the price after I paid him the original amount he quoted. I regret trading with this user."

Here's how I "raised the price" after TECSHARE paid the original amount I quoted:

Hey there! I made an error in calculating shipping costs -- the actual cost to ship the poster flat (not rolled) is $40 instead of $20, which is a difference of 0.04btc.

If you like, you can pay the extra 0.04btc to have it shipped flat, or I can ship your poster rolled in a tube which is slightly cheaper, and give you a 0.01btc refund. Let me know which option you'd prefer -- if I don't hear from you, I'll assume you'd like it shipped via the cheaper method.

Cheers!

(Emphasis mine)

As you can see, the DEFAULT option in the above statement is a partial refund. TECSHARE chose to send me more money, even though the default was for me to actually give him some money back.

If he had not responded to my message, he would have gotten a partial refund *and* his product. Nevermind the fact that he bought TEN posters -- I guess he thought he could flip them for a profit.

Nevermind the fact that he knew what the posters looked like when he chose to pay extra to have them flat-shipped. I received his extra 0.04 BTC on September 3, one day after I posted photos of the finished product.

Photos posted Sept. 2: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=756955.msg8632282#msg8632282

Extra payment received Sept. 3: https://blockchain.info/tx/e358de3dd08b91bfd6c08cf2e1ae9ffb9218f78e13ac9490441e97dff71c4bb2

Sucks that he doesn't like his posters anymore because he doesn't like me, but you can't stop people from being childish.

Based on this evidence, I am comfortable stating that TECSHARE is a plain-faced liar and an abuser of the trust system.

Avoid him at all costs.

Locking this thread. OP says it all.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: