Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not do bitcoin exchanges with Russians or anyone from the Middle East.  (Read 1137 times)
mullvad (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:23:00 PM

I'm just going to warn fellow btctalk.org members about some facts of life.

Fact #1 never do any exchange or business with Russians and most people from C.I.S.

No offence but they have to be the most SCAMMING lowlife pieces of shit I've ever seen in my life.

They will scam you for $10 the lowlife scumbags. I'm going to generalise but I've never met a honest Russian.

Carding is their national sport and fraud is what they do for fun. They are not to be trusted so don't deal with them.

Fact #2 Do not deal with people from the Middle East. Including Pakistan. You are most likely funding terrorism.

I would not have anything to do with people from Middle East. I won't end up in Guantanamo Bay for a btc trade!

They bring heat and how will you explain to Homeland Security XXX USD transfers to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.

You are probably funding Taliban at best ISIS at worst. Sorry but that region of the world is a a shit hole.

I speak from exsperience in my 10 years dealing in e-currencies. Nothing good can come from dealing with them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: