Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Health Kick  (Read 1523 times)
pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:23:04 PM

I have been taking some vegetable and fruit capsules for a month now and i have never felt better. I want to take the opportunity to give everyone on this forum the chance for a new lease of life.

http://cn20703.juiceplus.com/

They currently have no option for payments in crypto currency but i can take the payments in any form of currency and then pay in £ (i'm from the UK) from my own back account. I am willing to use and escrow service too as this is nothing but an opportunity for people.

I get at least 4 more hours out of every single day now and i just feel great about myself. Feel free to google Juice plus, read reviews etc. But from my personal experience they have changed my life for the better and even if just one person on here takes the opportunity then they can tell you just how its changed their lives in a months time.

Please, feel free to PM me and i will always be here to help with any questions.

Cheers all! And, go cryptos all round (except scams)!!!!

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 02:37:13 PM

WARNING ! 7 malicious files !

http://quttera.com/detailed_report/cn20703.juiceplus.com

And.. this thread doesn't belong in this section. lol

pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:14:46 PM

WARNING ! 7 malicious files !

http://quttera.com/detailed_report/cn20703.juiceplus.com

And.. this thread doesn't belong in this section. lol

Malicious files? Are you serious lol its a normal website, nothing malicious about it, i don't own it. Google it!!

carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:59:38 PM

why normal fruits and vegetables are less advantageous than your magic pills...?

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:08:07 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 01:26:24 AM by Hippie Tech

why normal fruits and vegetables are less advantageous than your magic pills...?

They aren't.

Natual and unprocessed plant based food IS our medicine.

"Simply Raw - Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days" --> edit : http://youtu.be/2pjkC71exKU

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:09:18 PM

Is there any meat capsules?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:38:07 PM

U can troll all you want guys, no skin of my nose in the slightest. But if you were that interested then you would click on the link and read up on the products. Millions of people take it and millions of people feel better for it everyday. I was just thinking i'd offer people to buy it using BTC and other crypto's as a gesture of my interest in both the programme and crypto.

Thanks

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:44:35 PM

U can troll all you want guys, no skin of my nose in the slightest. But if you were that interested then you would click on the link and read up on the products. Millions of people take it and millions of people feel better for it everyday. I was just thinking i'd offer people to buy it using BTC and other crypto's as a gesture of my interest in both the programme and crypto.

Thanks
we're not trolling simply telling you this isent the right section to show us your miracle capsules , so we're simply asking you to put it in the right one.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:44:54 PM

¨
you're american arnt ya ? : )
carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:00:52 PM

yes, I would love to buy such pills Smiley

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: