Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 07:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do We Need Social Media Promotion  (Read 5529 times)
Treesnake

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?

I think bitcoin also needs promotion of other social media. To make it more familiar to the people. That they are interested in using it. It is also for the good of people who want to join the bitcoin. Bitcoin is a great way to use it especially for students. For while they were young, they had a dream. So it's better if people get to know it. With the help of Social Media Apps. Because everyone is open to social media. Smiley
You are right and I also come to know about bitcoin because of social media like facebook and twitter. Price of bitcoin will increase with each and every investment and every promotion form bitcoin. I got to know about bitcoin through facebook because one of my friends posted about bitcoin on her wall and this way I know bitcoin also I asked about it from them so they told me about bitcoin and now I am part of bitcoin so this way bitcoin is able to grow fast throughout the world.
ayeba

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

Social media is a driving force in order to create collaborative groups, promotions and bitcoin needs is support by the use of a big company to be mainstream from. Imagine companies  uses bitcoin in their native apps with simple and interfaces and allowed to buy bitcoin with a click, it would be an explosion of promotion and bitcoin is huge and needs big promotions from social medias.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

There's already lots of rumours created through social media. Social media is the modern way of spreading news. In the early days people used to spread gossip in face to face conversations. Now with social media the buzz goes faster and there no boundaries. A lot of promotion already is happening through social media.

budi691

Activity: 1274
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

all that is necessary, and we can also as a tool to promote Bitcoin face to face. and tells all the positive things about bitcoin and facts.  Wink
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:58:23 PM

Yes, we do need the help of social media. It helps us gain interest among people and garners attention that may soon develop to adoption.
Yes, we need social media to promote and advertise of bitcoin cause we introduce bitcoin to people. We need social media to promote bitcoin to people, how bitcoin  works and how to get profit and how it works in the market. Yes we need social media to getting more understand of all people the benefits given by bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:44:24 PM

Bitcoin it self came in through social media. We need all the social media we can get to bring people into bitcoin and to help others who cannot get some coin get some through drops. Its a way of inviting people to invest in bitcoin, so yes we need social media production.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:14:24 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 09:35:00 PM by Xerox101

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

What do you think?

yes, because social media has the big impact of promotion to people all over the world. All ages are user of Facebook, sharing and liking by people and spreading that information to everyone then people would aware what bitcoin is. Everything under the sun can look into social media so the people who heard about bitcoin will get interested into it and they will search into social medias, if people will have positive reviews about bitcoin, then they will start investing bitcoin.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

Yes, we do need the help of social media. It helps us gain interest among people and garners attention that may soon develop to adoption.
Yes, we need social media to promote and advertise of bitcoin cause we introduce bitcoin to people. We need social media to promote bitcoin to people, how bitcoin  works and how to get profit and how it works in the market. Yes we need social media to getting more understand of all people the benefits given by bitcoin.
Well, maybe it needs to use social media too as mostly people in every corners in the society spend most of their time in social media so it is easy to spread the good news about bitcoin, but bitcoin forum is the best way of promoting bitcoin as where people goes by as they want to have a background and inquiries on bitcoin way points.

Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:21:14 PM

Advertising Bitcoin is not really necessary anymore, the term Bitcoin is well known to the public. The only thing that would really help is clarification, as most people have a bad understanding of the purpose and inner-working of Bitcoin. But I'm not sure if Social Media is the right place for that, because I think most people are using the platform for quick amusement rather than serious information. Although I think Bitcoin is very amusing, much people don't feel it that way, they would only come for the quick profits. The people that got interested because it's essence are already here or will join later.
goribert

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

No, I do not think that bitcoin requires an open social media promotion or campaigns to win "adepts", since this would only increase the suspicion that everything is a ponzi scheme or some kind of scam. In fact, I see more and more companies and stores excited about this issue, advertising bitcoin in some way once they place posters announcing their acceptance of bitcoin, so I think we should let this organic promotion keep happening in a gradual way.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

Advertising Bitcoin is not really necessary anymore, the term Bitcoin is well known to the public. The only thing that would really help is clarification, as most people have a bad understanding of the purpose and inner-working of Bitcoin. But I'm not sure if Social Media is the right place for that, because I think most people are using the platform for quick amusement rather than serious information. Although I think Bitcoin is very amusing, much people don't feel it that way, they would only come for the quick profits. The people that got interested because it's essence are already here or will join later.
It's going to need to be promoted for more currencies to get put into Bitcoin. There is places out there that don't know what's Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

What do you think?
I think its a big help for bitcoins to be promoted on some social media sites,its a big help for bitcoins popularity to spread in different parts of the world.I think 90% of the population uses social networks such as facebook.Young and old ones already using it while bitcoin is not totally known worldwide and promoting it is such a great influence to every individual  to make them curious of what it really means.When it was already posted in different timelines pretty sure some will ask about it and we bitcoiners will be the one to introduce it to our friends,colleagues,families or relatives to make them understand what it is all about.

Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:55:41 PM

For me, Yes. Bitcoin needs to be promoted through Social media because not all people around the world know more about BTC. We all know that social media can really help to spread some good news, and to help one to become more popular. Social media is influential to people, thus Social media promotion is important to maintain Bitcoin's popularity.
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:58:46 PM

It is indeed an important thing to promote Bitcoin in Social Media. I must say, it would be a big help to become more popular to people.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:01:06 PM

I think social media is great for promotional media because nowadays many people are using social media, and most importantly promotion on social media is cheaper

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

Bitcoin requires all parties. Especially social media is needed once more to attract youth and beginners to attract interest in order to join and can grow and grow in bitcoin.Thanks
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:33:08 PM

Social media is a wonderful tool to spread ideas and get people to start collaborating, but we don't need to promote Bitcoin, if the discussion organic and genuine then people will start researching more about Bitcoin on their own.

aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

for me , yes because many people uses social media as of now. we can promote from social media
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:34:44 AM

While it is true that social media can greatly help its promotion, the real question that lies is, "Would you like bitcoin to be promoted?" Imagine if bitcoin would be readily available for everyone. It would mean more people needs to be paid and when more people demands, the less we could earn from it because more people needs to be paid. Not unless, bitcoin is miracle machine that can provide income to anyone without cost-cutting. If that is true, by all means, it should be radically promoted on social media...
jpurusa

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:43:01 AM

Most of the media are only fucking Bitcoin around and like to mention senstitive informations like Bitcoin is only for buying illegal things (Drugs & weapons => Silk Road) or terrorists use it .. also can be used for Money Laundering etc ... Pure bullshit .

~ Madness
We need social media to promote bitcoin. All informations received  from social media must filtered. There are so many news and informations on social that can be used to educate people. People may understand well and will be easier to accept it wisely. Don't fuck or critisize only that bitcoin can be used only for criminal like buying drugs, weapons, terrorist funding even money laundering. These negative issues must be overcomed together because there are more benefits for people and economy of the country. We should support as long as it's benefits are more than negative impacts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: