Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 19,000[+] Namecoin (NMC) for sale  (Read 3796 times)
shooter_mcgavin (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 07:30:11 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2011, 05:30:27 PM by shooter_mcgavin

I have over 19,000 NMC available for bulk sale, with larger orders available upon special request. I am actively involved in the Namecoin project & a community contributor as well. I have solid reputation on IRC, check out #namecoin on freenode and send me a PM if you are interested in making a purchase.

If you think I've been helpful, toss me a few bitcoin -  1J2bbukPKFrwEfk4iHueKfLfFBXLSNGnTi
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 08:08:20 PM

Bid 15 BTC
khal

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2011, 09:53:54 PM

I want to buy 10'000 namecoins, make me an offer Smiley
JohnDoe

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2011, 10:37:29 PM

Bid 45 BTC.
khal

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2011, 05:27:03 PM

Too expensive for me, i'll not take under 300NC/BTC.
JohnDoe

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 02:38:05 PM

Don't bother with this seller. He canceled a locked-in trade not 48 hours after we had made the deal because difficulty went up.
shooter_mcgavin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 03:30:09 PM

It may look poorly if I were your buddy, but this is business. The market has taken a drastic upturn & both parties have lost nothing but time in the "locked in" deal. I can understand your frustration, but please understand that it's business & nothing more. If the Namecoin are available at a later date, I will make it known.

-Shooter

If you think I've been helpful, toss me a few bitcoin -  1J2bbukPKFrwEfk4iHueKfLfFBXLSNGnTi
JohnDoe

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 05:07:25 PM

I know it was just business. I'm just letting people know that you are an untrustworthy trader.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 05:08:20 PM

Hmm.  I don't get how you have a "locked in" trade for 48 hours.  That's a pretty long time.  Did you explicitly agree that you were going to take 2+ days to settle the deal?
JohnDoe

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 05:10:45 PM

Hmm.  I don't get how you have a "locked in" trade for 48 hours.  That's a pretty long time.  Did you explicitly agree that you were going to take 2+ days to settle the deal?

I was available the whole time. He kept saying he had emergencies at work so I kept waiting to finish the deal until he canceled it.
shooter_mcgavin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 05:45:31 PM

I was available the whole time. He kept saying he had emergencies at work so I kept waiting to finish the deal until he canceled it.

I can verify that this is true. I don't aim to justify it, I'm simply saying that it's business. I didn't postpone on purpose -- I was not physically able to make the transaction due to extenuating circumstances at work. You didn't lose out on any currency & were most certainly not ripped off. I'm going to leave it at that in order to minimize meaningless forum drama. I'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused.

Litt

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 01:22:21 AM

I can verify that this is true. I don't aim to justify it, I'm simply saying that it's business. I didn't postpone on purpose -- I was not physically able to make the transaction due to extenuating circumstances at work. You didn't lose out on any currency & were most certainly not ripped off. I'm going to leave it at that in order to minimize meaningless forum drama. I'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused.

blah blah.. so you didn't fulfill your part of the agreement and you say it's business. I like how you do business  Huh
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 04:16:52 AM

Yeah, renegers suck ... if your want to deal with this guy Mcgavin it seems like you have to use escrow ... whatta pain in the ass.

shooter_mcgavin (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 04:34:55 PM

There were no contracts involved in the transaction, this was all verbatim. There were literally no assets lost or compromised in this, so bashing my reputation as a seller will get you nowhere. I've had a spotless transaction record in the past & my involved parties had a change of heart upon seeing the difficulty increase before the enacting of Namecoin transfer. If anything, you're simply upset that you didn't get 20k Namecoin at a bandit's price. Stop griping..honestly, how childish.

DavinciJ15

Activity: 780
Merit: 510

Bitcoin - helping to end bankster enslavement.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2011, 03:05:14 PM

There were no contracts involved in the transaction, this was all verbatim. There were literally no assets lost or compromised in this, so bashing my reputation as a seller will get you nowhere. I've had a spotless transaction record in the past & my involved parties had a change of heart upon seeing the difficulty increase before the enacting of Namecoin transfer. If anything, you're simply upset that you didn't get 20k Namecoin at a bandit's price. Stop griping..honestly, how childish.

If I where you I would pay the guy the difference in a settlement because I would not trust you.   If I order silver at a set price and the dealer or my self refuse to settle the deal then their is a legal claim.  I suggest you get that guy to post that you have agreed to settle the matter or anyone with a brain will not trust you just by looking up your user name.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: