Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn $500 In Bitcoins ! Become A Sponsor Get In The Main Post! No Money! Only Ad  (Read 1987 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:36:41 PM

daily bump

Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:00:46 PM

daily bump

I saw that you mentioned that you do not need the members of the forum to hold any funds for you.
In other words you do not want to escrow. Is this out of lack of trust? Just saying you would get hundreds of members requesting a trade.
Hopefully someone will give a review soon. And hopefully not a brand new account *If you know what I mean.

-.sgmf
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:25:19 AM

Sad
daily bump

I saw that you mentioned that you do not need the members of the forum to hold any funds for you.
In other words you do not want to escrow. Is this out of lack of trust? Just saying you would get hundreds of members requesting a trade.
Hopefully someone will give a review soon. And hopefully not a brand new account *If you know what I mean.

Yeah, cause Bitcoin forums matter more then webmaster... :/

lol!!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: