Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:40:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Watching Only Wallet Addresses Not Updating  (Read 1936 times)
pop9119 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:56:00 PM

Hi All,

So I have 2 Watching only Armory sessions. (On different computers) One I use as my primary online session, the other is used, just to watch my balances from work. The one that does all the interactions with the actual cold-storage system works just fine. The other one while showing the correct updated balances does not automatically list the addresses that are used for the total balances. In order for me to see those address i have to keep clicking Receive Bitcoins, until I get to the addresses that are up to date. The wallet has already pre-computed enough addresses that it should show them in the wallet.

I don't know if this is a bug or just something that's not programed to happen.

I'm using Bitcoin Core 0.10 and Armory 0.93

On a side note, I love version 93 beta. It loads up so fast that sometimes I'm concerned it even did anything. Great job devs!
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1347

Armory Developer

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:10:17 PM

Extend the address chain for that wallet, it should recompute the highest used address index.

pop9119 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:16:49 PM

Thanks goatpig!

Ive already clicked receive bitcoins enough to catchup, but if it happens again i will try that.

Thanks again!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: