Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 01:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need $15 Loan Will pay back on Monday.  (Read 1420 times)
FlossinRod (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 07:35:34 PM

I need a $15 Loan for personal reasons, I can pay back on Monday not any longer. I may be able to pay back earlier but not promising.

Collarteral : $25 Xbox Card , Domain, spotify account, or no collateral.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:05:16 PM

its a shame you got red trust without doing anything bad, thats not gonna help you here if people dont really read why you have negative trust
FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:13:00 PM

its a shame you got red trust without doing anything bad, thats not gonna help you here if people dont really read why you have negative trust
Yeah it sucks. The one loan i did receive I paid back early with interest. But it's ok
DigitalGames

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 10:47:21 PM

Yeah it sucks. The one loan i did receive I paid back early with interest. But it's ok

Actually you chargebacked 65$ from my pp account til you don't pay me back I won't let u done a single deal if im possible to. you'r a scammer for me at now kid.
FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:31:22 PM

Actually you chargebacked 65$ from my pp account til you don't pay me back I won't let u done a single deal if im possible to. you'r a scammer for me at now kid.

Never sent $65 to anyone on PP. Stop the spam, kid.
DigitalGames

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:41:12 PM

Never sent $65 to anyone on PP. Stop the spam, kid.

I will show full DoX of your self and also the 65 chargebacked transaction. NOW.
DigitalGames

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:48:20 PM

https://www.facebook.com/MommasBoii here's the kid Facebook this happened for beliving in Black kid from united states playing hacker with stolen goods. Like his Giftcards.

https://i.imgur.com/cYT5dCR.png

https://i.imgur.com/KfNxVv3.png

I would say white kid if he was white. But his not ( Haters im not racist )

Well another trade ends to be the worst.

Just stay away from this scum guy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: