Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 02:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I think this Canadian judge is being rational  (Read 1229 times)
goxed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:41:21 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2971856/Canadian-judge-tells-Muslim-woman-not-hear-case-removes-headscarf.html

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:39:20 AM

Judges are never rational.
Forcing other to do what you think is right doesn't make it right.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:45:23 AM

When you are in Rome, do as Romans do.
She isn't in Saudi Arabia.

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:19:30 AM

So long as you can see her face, I don't see a problem. France are totally right banning full face coverings but a headscarf shouldn't be an issue.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:25:56 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 10:38:39 AM by BitMos

It's most balant attack on a human being I never witnessed in my all life. Why anyone can't wear a full mask in public? I don't want to live in a world where it's unsafe to wear a full mask in public, I want to be able to go to a costume party the way I see fit. Furthermore, if I want to go to school wearing a full mask who are you again to tell me I can't? Furthermore this obsession for rapid face identification - targeting is very handy for men like joe biden, Silvio and dsk once they are in power... they can pick who they chose... typical enslavers of mankind shit. Furthermore once you bs me with the roman way, you have to understand that you do what ever you want with your fucking body if he belongs to you. Understand the belonging, like in OWNERSHIP. And if you trespass in my OWNERSHIP I may get the ownership of you, and do as I may please with "you" becoming an object, including selling you for a public entertainment. WELCOME.

Furthermore let's say you fall in love with a Muslim Woman, who wants her daughter to wear a hijab or what ever like her mother, grand mother and all before them, do you want to pick this fight? Shall the state pick this fight? Or shall the state preserve the food and water potential of everyone? Shall the state looks for Silvio like or INTRUDE IN THE PERSONAL MATER OF PARENTS AND THEIR CHILDREN.

fucking bastard.

.GOD AS ONLY JUDGE. (go uk).

money is faster...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: