Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 06:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Waffles Torrent account (music) with over 200+ GB upload, 3+ ratio  (Read 1370 times)
sickhouse (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:45:29 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 07:47:36 PM by sickhouse

Music torrent account with awesome ratio for sale! If you like high quality music (FLAC) this is a must have for you). Very friendly community!

Price: $20 (negoitable), you can pay in; BTC (preferably, 10% off), PayPal,(if you are trusted trader, been scammed before,  Skrill, Pokerstars/Full Tilt Poker transfer

This is a great music tracker and the account is from 2010. Getting that high upload takes time, and can be hard.

The account has 5 invites as you can see in the picture below, so you can invite your friends.

As you can see in the picture below, there is a shop. Here is how the point system works:

Becoming a Power User+.
100 points.
Having invited a user who has maintained PU+ status.

1 point per day per Power User (+*). Only your invitees can earn you points; power users invited by your invitees will earn you nothing.
Uploading a torrent. (Points will be lost if torrent is deleted.)
5 points.

Filling a request. (Points will be lost if request is reset.)
15 points.
WI approval.
5 points.
Completing a download when not on ratio watch/half leech/free leech/WTFleech.
1 point for a completed snatched torrent that's between 50-99 MB.
3 points for a completed snatched torrent that's between 100-199 MB.
5 points for a completed snatched torrent that's over 200 MB.
Forum milestone points:
500th/1,000th posts = 200 points.
2,500th/5,000th/7,500th/10,000th posts = 500 points.
More milestones may exist. If you could help, that'd be great.*
Finding a bug in shop and being the first to report it.
1,000 points.
Finding a bug in any beta feature and being the first to report it.
1,000 points.

Proof of account and some info of the site;

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
liteon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

I'm a Firestarter!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 09:07:43 PM

Price is a secret?

Selling NordVPN account with premium sub - expires 2021! PM me to buy.
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:47:13 PM

Price is a secret?
Sorry, $20 - negoitiable to some extent.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:54:54 PM

I got a question through PM where the person asked what keeps me from taking the account or having it banned. I could do this but it's pointless for me.

I dont want to lose my reputation on this forum, done several trades (most people doesn't leave trust sadly).

I have invited myself on a different IP so I got an account for myself - I know how to build ratio and got 10mbit/s upload.

I use spotify more than the normal shit, I've got 150 torrents in Waffles that I seed so my other account is fine already.

If any of the people I've invited in the past are reading this please come vouch for me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: