Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:54:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a Russian Occupant [ENG Subtitles]  (Read 3545 times)
Prohealer (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:24:25 AM

Hello, guys.

Here is the nice short movie about Russian "occupy". I think that you would be interesting in that and I hope we will start a great discussion and will share our opinions.

Eng subtitles availible. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

P.S. I'm not the author of the video, I'm just a guy who is sitting on this forum everyday and now decided to share something with you.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fsb4000
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:35:10 AM

cool  Cool
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:30:22 AM

Hello, guys.

Here is the nice short movie about Russian "occupy". I think that you would be interesting in that and I hope we will start a great discussion and will share our opinions.

Eng subtitles availible. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

P.S. I'm not the author of the video, I'm just a guy who is sitting on this forum everyday and now decided to share something with you.

Lol, tipical "vatnik" style video. Paid by kremlin.

Prohealer (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:34:49 AM

Lol, typical ungrounded comment. Provided by haters Cheesy
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:48:20 AM

Lol, typical ungrounded comment. Provided by haters Cheesy

You see them rollin. You hatin.

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:51:47 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 01:02:22 PM by mprep

More pro-USSR propaganda. Mentioning the "good effects" of the merchandise made that most of the countries inhabitants never saw because most of it was then sent back to Russia (as in Russian SFSR). They also forgot to mention what atrocities they committed during their "good" occupation like the Great Purge (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge), mass deportations and killings sanctioned by the USSR leader that many still have nostalgia about (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin#Purges_and_deportations), establishing and running labor camps where many deported citizens were living in unbearble conditions (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin#Forced_labor). You can try sticking your head in the sand all you want but the rest, whose heads are above the ground, won't believe your bullshit.

Prohealer (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:15:44 PM

They also forgot to mention what atrocities they committed during their "good" occupation like the Great Purge (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge),
How many people was arrested? Oh, 1.5 million according to  the wikipedia. Here is global research for you about the USA. http://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-prison-population-dwarfs-that-of-other-nations/8801
It has 751 people in prison or jail for every 100,000 in population. So, if population of USA is 320 million and it has 751 in prison or jail for every 100,000 it means that 2.4 million people are sitting nowadays in USA.. Got it? 1.5 vs. 2.4

So why the time when 1.5 million people are arested in USSR called "Great Purge" and the same situation in USA, when the number of people is 2.4 million, called democracy? What is that? Double standards? 

establishing and running labor camps where many deported citizens where living in unbearble conditions
Correctional facilities was invented not by communists. Also why you didn't mentioned trusty system? Or the conditions of prisoners in US was bearable? Don't kidding me.
fsb4000
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:24:37 PM

mprep has forgotten how to think, poor mprep . mprep  does not have own opinion, only copy and paste from wikipedia  Cheesy
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 12:33:59 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 01:03:18 PM by mprep

They also forgot to mention what atrocities they committed during their "good" occupation like the Great Purge (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge),
How many people was arrested? Oh, 1.5 million according to  the wikipedia. Here is global research for you about the USA. http://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-prison-population-dwarfs-that-of-other-nations/8801
It has 751 people in prison or jail for every 100,000 in population. So, if population of USA is 320 million and it has 751 in prison or jail for every 100,000 it means that 2.4 million people are sitting nowadays in USA.. Got it? 1.5 vs. 2.4

So why the time when 1.5 million people are arested in USSR called "Great Purge" and the same situation in USA, when the number of people is 2.4 million, called democracy? What is that? Double standards?  

establishing and running labor camps where many deported citizens where living in unbearble conditions
Correctional facilities was invented not by communists. Also why you didn't mentioned trusty system? Or the conditions of prisoners in US was bearable? Don't kidding me.

How many people was arrested? Oh, 1.5 million according to  the wikipedia. Here is global research for you about the USA. http://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-prison-population-dwarfs-that-of-other-nations/8801

If you haven't known, arresting for crimes comitted against the law such as murder, theft or financial machinations to which the american people agreed upon as malicious rather than for thinking other than what the Soviet party thought is quite different.

In the US and most other civilized countries, prisoners are at least fed, live in housing facilities that aren't over-run by parasites or epidemics due to the low hygiene and aren't forced to work in unbearable conditions. Aside from that, I wasn't saying that such facilities were invented by the USSR, but rather were used as a tool of surpression for people thinking outside of the narrow ideology that the soviets propagated.

Some examples of the conditions in those supposed "correctional facilities" in the USSR from http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag#Conditions:

Andrei Vyshinsky, procurator of the Soviet Union, wrote a memorandum to NKVD chief Nikolai Yezhov in 1938 which stated:

"Among the prisoners there are some so ragged and liceridden that they pose a sanitary danger to the rest. These prisoners have deteriorated to the point of losing any resemblance to human beings. Lacking food . . . they collect orts [refuse] and, according to some prisoners, eat rats and dogs."

Most prisoners were compelled to perform harsh physical labor.In most periods and economic branches, the degree of mechanization of work processes was significantly lower than in the civilian industry: tools were often primitive and machinery, if existent, short in supply. Officially established work hours were in most periods longer and days off were fewer than for civilian workers. Often official work time regulations were extended by local camp administrators.

A distinctive incentive scheme that included both coercive and motivational elements and was applied universally in all camps consisted in standardized "nourishment scales": the size of the inmates’ ration depended on the percentage of the work quota delivered. Naftaly Frenkel is credited for the introduction of this policy. While it was effective in compelling many prisoners to work harder, for many a prisoner it had the adverse effect, accelerating the exhaustion and sometimes causing the death of persons unable to fulfill high production quota.

EDIT:

mprep has forgotten how to think, poor mprep . mprep  does not have own opinion, only copy and paste from wikipedia  Cheesy
I do have my opinion. I just choose to base it on facts recognised by most intelligent people in the world rather than on a logic of a few lunatics, unable to realise what atrocities USSR comitted, especially to the occupied countries.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:43:41 PM

In this current turmoil I think Russia is right, so I can imagine you guys might be pissed of because of the western media barrage, but to be frank this video is bullshit. It's about the same as telling that the activities of nazi Germany been really beneficial for everyone because of that was an age of rapid scientific, technological, and social development, employment rate was almost 100%, businesses were thrieving across the globe, but not mentioning the price.

But yes, we all know that WW2 was the greatest thing since the sliced bread because of it made possible for many poor lads to go and see the world and meet interesting new ppl without paying a single cent Smiley.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:10:50 PM

How many people was arrested? Oh, 1.5 million according to  the wikipedia. Here is global research for you about the USA. http://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-prison-population-dwarfs-that-of-other-nations/8801

The USA is a police state. But not in the sense of a form of government which "exercises power arbitrarily through the police" (though this is debatable per se). It is a police state since without strong law enforcement agencies ready to open fire without a second thought there would soon be chaos and anarchy in the streets of this state. We see this happening everywhere whenever there is no more "strong hand" controlling general public. New Orleans as the most obvious example in real life and The Purge in fiction.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 01:18:07 PM

The USA is a police state. But not in the sense of a form of government which "exercises power arbitrarily through the police" (though this is debatable per se). It is a police state since without strong law enforcement agencies ready to open fire without a second thought there would soon be chaos and anarchy in the streets of this state. We see this happening everywhere whenever there is no more "strong hand" controlling general public. New Orleans as the most obvious example in real life and The Purge in fiction.
I do agree that the US has problems with their police facilities, as in mainly solving issues with brutality. However, that's what elections, protests and demonstrations are for, to remind the government that you are still in charge. US has to be careful in maintaining order due to the amount of cultures, religions and customs clashing with one another.

If the control was lax, the society would fracture into either religious, political or national groups ruling over regions where there are most inhabitants fitting their selected ideology. However, let's keep the discussion on-topic and discuss the issues with the US government in a thread meant for said discussion

Prohealer (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:34:05 PM

for thinking other than what the Soviet party thought is quite different.
How do you know? Did you saw their probable causes? Did you saw the files of prisoners? Who tell you that?

And one more thing. You can believe it or you can ignore it. I do not care. I live in Russia and no one from my big family (mom's parents have like gazillion kids, brothers and sisters and father's too) no one was sitting in the prison or camp. In fact, my great-grandad was a kulak (people like to tell that Stalin arrested all kulaks), my grandad was religious man and had a bad thoughts about Jospeh Vessarionovich. And they say that they didn't heard anything about Gulags or Camps until the 90s and so-called freedom of speech. I think that is the best example of how "Bad-bad Stalin surpression".

well financed propaganda.
Funny fact, but the largest anti-soviet liar (Alexandr Solzhenitcyn) was sponsored by USA and printed in... YMCA. Great, right? Tell me more about financed propaganda =)

I just choose to base it on facts
You can base on facts when you really saw them. You can base on facts, when you have a right statistics. You can base on facts, when you was in the same situation. I mean that of course there were camps and gulags in USSR. Of course there were a people inside and I can agree that sometimes conditions wasn't royal (like in US correctional facilities lol). But it wasn't as big as you may think. And it wasn't so bloody. Nobody will arrest you just because you think different. People were arrested because of money, power and law-crossing. That's what I believe.

It is a police state since without strong law enforcement agencies ready to open fire without a second thought there would soon be chaos and anarchy in the streets of this state. We see this happening everywhere whenever there is no more "strong hand" controlling general public.
That is what I'm talking about! I agree with you and with your opinion about strong hand. I'm just sick of people who call Russia's strong hand as totalitarian gulag system.
tee-rex

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:45:58 PM

I do agree that the US has problems with their police facilities, as in mainly solving issues with brutality. However, that's what elections, protests and demonstrations are for, to remind the government that you are still in charge. US has to be careful in maintaining order due to the amount of cultures, religions and customs clashing with one another.

If the control was lax, the society would fracture into either religious, political or national groups ruling over regions where there are most inhabitants fitting their selected ideology. However, let's keep the discussion on-topic and discuss the issues with the US government in a thread meant for said discussion

Why did you write this? No one here discusses "the issues with the US government" in isolation. Your remark is actually more off-topic here than the part it refers to.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 01:56:00 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 02:15:37 PM by mprep

How do you know? Did you saw their probable causes? Did you saw the files of prisoners? Who tell you that?
I did. There's a museum in my country in which some files that the soviets didn't take with them when they felt that USSR was ending remain. I saw the photocopied files.

And one more thing. You can believe it or you can ignore it. I do not care. I live in Russia and no one from my big family (mom's parents have like gazillion kids, brothers and sisters and father's too) no one was sitting in the prison or camp. In fact, my great-grandad was a kulak (people like to tell that Stalin arrested all kulaks), my grandad was religious man and had a bad thoughts about Jospeh Vessarionovich. And they say that they didn't heard anything about Gulags or Camps until the 90s and so-called freedom of speech. I think that is the best example of how "Bad-bad Stalin surpression".
Guess they were either smart to keep their mouths shut or lucky enough not to have been friends with KGB agents. However, many weren't so lucky.

Funny fact, but the largest anti-soviet liar (Alexandr Solzhenitcyn) was sponsored by USA and printed in... YMCA. Great, right? Tell me more about financed propaganda =)
Might be. USSR was an enemy of the US - it would be more than logocal for them to sponsor those that oppose it. I'm not saying the US is a completely innocent, I'm saying that USSR was ruled by a totalitarian regime that disproved freedom of speech and thought.

You can base on facts when you really saw them. You can base on facts, when you have a right statistics. You can base on facts, when you was in the same situation. I mean that of course there were camps and gulags in USSR. Of course there were a people inside and I can agree that sometimes conditions wasn't royal (like in US correctional facilities lol). But it wasn't as big as you may think. And it wasn't so bloody. Nobody will arrest you just because you think different. People were arrested because of money, power and law-crossing. That's what I believe.
Sadly, I have relatives and close friends of those relatives that would say different. Some were more fortunate and were just interrogated and let go, others got to experience the conditions that "wasn't royal". They just used different words to describe that. Regarding the statistics, I base my opinions on what most of the world has agreed upon. Not sure what kind of statistics you base yours.

That is what I'm talking about! I agree with you and with your opinion about strong hand. I'm just sick of people who call Russia's strong hand as totalitarian gulag system.
I'm not talking nor was I talking about Russia's current government. I was talking about USSR.

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 02:17:38 PM

Why did you write this? No one here discusses "the issues with the US government" in isolation. Your remark is actually more off-topic here than the part it refers to.
I mentioned this to remind everyone so that it wouldn't end up in a discussion that I described.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:36:24 PM

Nice propaganda. They did not forget to mention that short period in which they were attack by Poland and how they defeated Hitler, but forgot they pacted with hitler to attack Poland and actually started the war fighting alongside Germany. That Stalin was one of the biggest sociopaths and mass murderers the world has seen and that under the rule of their precious communism countries of the Eastern Bloc fell into poverty.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:37:57 PM

mprep has forgotten how to think, poor mprep . mprep  does not have own opinion, only copy and paste from wikipedia  Cheesy

because it's their drill... learn what is in the book to reshit what is in the book, if they do that good they get point from a man too stupid (the teacher) to know that all what he already learned himself has been framed by people so much smarter than him and his students that they can't even grasp such level of intelligence, and will safely call it a conspiracy theory that it could be so. Good for them, they feel safer. WS.

More men in jail for drugs = more daughters, gf, wife available for the sex state, let's face it, it's monkey way, create fear, usurp authority, exploits. No way to manage an Army, Russian Size. Furthermore if you look they focus on past and long gone Russia, maybe they should speak about what happen 1000 ad.

Why? Looking forward, toward a peacefull, prosperous, harmonious and stable Russia would mean what for their little project of exploitation worldwide? bad. Happily in Russia there is a certain experiences on the way to manage Military Affairs, it was evidently too costly, but quite a grinder...

America needs to apply the "shock doctrine" on it's on soil, even if the lead was Hillary, it's just a nice little pretapping roofing style... MMMOOOOAARRR WS LOVES BLOOD. And so I as everyone in WS was told that you can just pay a bitch and get her do what you want, including destroying the food supply of the nation !?! what the fuck? Do you really believe to be able to plan anything but raids from there? LLLoooLLL idealists don't understand the street.

And the street doesn't care. IN GOD WE TRUST.

money is faster...
tee-rex

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:38:53 PM

Nice propaganda. They did not forget to mention that short period in which they were attack by Poland and how they defeated Hitler, but forgot they pacted with hitler to attack Poland and actually started the war fighting alongside Germany.

Realpolitik.

That Stalin was one of the biggest sociopaths and mass murderers the world has seen and that under the rule of their precious communism countries of the Eastern Bloc fell into poverty.

Should we understand that nowadays all those former communist countries of the Eastern Block are prospering?
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:42:32 PM

Nice propaganda. They did not forget to mention that short period in which they were attack by Poland and how they defeated Hitler, but forgot they pacted with hitler to attack Poland and actually started the war fighting alongside Germany. That Stalin was one of the biggest sociopaths and mass murderers the world has seen and that under the rule of their precious communism countries of the Eastern Bloc fell into poverty.

Should we understand this so that nowadays all those former communist countries of the Eastern Block are prospering?

for girls extraction yes. the design depends on the aim. when you know the designers desires, you know his aim, the design he uses. 101. toasted.

money is faster...
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: