Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a Russian Occupant [ENG Subtitles]  (Read 3545 times)
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:35:42 PM

I'll ignore your assumption that a defeated country whose capital is taken over by the enemy ceases to exist and just state the facts.
You'd better read what I said instead of deducing my assumptions.

What I said is that the state seizes to exist if there is no government at all! The government of Poland didn't go out of the capital to the eastern part of the country. They were evacuated to London. You can't expect a foreign neighboring country to remain neutral. Of course the Red army will move in to create a buffer zone if the Polish government deserted from their duties.

When Hitler occupied Czechoslovakia in 1938 some regions of this country in the same time were occupied by Polish troops. Poland invaded and annexed Zaolzie territory part of Southern Slovakia. Why would you expect one year later in a similar situation the Soviets to act differently?
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:41:45 PM

When Hitler occupied Czechoslovakia in 1938 some regions of this country in the same time were occupied by Polish troops. Poland invaded and annexed Zaolzie territory part of Southern Slovakia. Why would you expect one year later in a similar situation the Soviets to act differently?
Because of cognitive dissonance. Only the brave and noble western warriors of light are allowed to act in such way. Fucking dirty evil soviet hordes by definition are forbidden to defend themselves.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:22:08 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 01:38:15 AM by bitgeek

I'll ignore your assumption that a defeated country whose capital is taken over by the enemy ceases to exist and just state the facts.
You'd better read what I said instead of deducing my assumptions.

What I said is that the state seizes to exist if there is no government at all! The government of Poland didn't go out of the capital to the eastern part of the country. They were evacuated to London. You can't expect a foreign neighboring country to remain neutral. Of course the Red army will move in to create a buffer zone if the Polish government deserted from their duties.

They were so eager to create the buffer zone that they attacked Polish forces stationed along the border and proceeded to drink Vodka with the Nazi, coming from the West. The prisoners were put in concentration camps and 6 months later, in March, murdered and buried in mass graves.

Poles and Czechoslovaks were conflicted about Zaolzie 20 years before that, simply because it was inhabited by both nations and both thought of it as their land. The Allies proposed a plebiscite to be held in 1919, to allow people to decide which country should claim the land, but finally it didn't happen and the land was divided in Spa (1920). As a result over 100 thousand Poles were forced to leave and of course most of them wanted to go back. Zaolzie was taken without a fight 18 years later, with consent of the foreign minister of Czechoslovakia, so it's hard to compare this to what the Soviets did in 39.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Prohealer (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:42:42 AM

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11
Natalya Gesse, a close friend of the scientist Andrei Sakharov, had observed the Red Army in action in 1945 as a Soviet war correspondent. "The Russian soldiers were raping every German female from eight to eighty," she recounted later. "It was an army of rapists."
Obviously it can't be. But if you want to hear some other opinions... you can read this.

According to Oleg Rzheshevsky, a President of the Russian Association of World War II Historians, only 4,148 Red Army officers and many soldiers were convicted of atrocities. He explains crimes such as acts of sexual assault as inevitable parts of war, and men of Soviet and other Allied armies committed them. However, in general, he says Soviet servicemen treated peaceful Germans with humanity.

Makhmut Gareev states that he had not even heard about sexual violence. He says that "instances of cruelty, including sexual, occurred", and that they "simply could not be absent after what the Nazis did" in the USSR, but also states that "such cases were strongly suppressed and punished," and that "they did not become widespread." He notes that the Soviet military leadership signed an executive order on 19 January 1945 that demanded the prevention of cruel treatment of the local population.

And, suddenly, you can find words of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn in Wikipedia. Who also wrote in his books that Stalin kill more than 100 million people in the USSR. He also lied about many other things and it's proven. So, it's clear for me that Soviet soldiers was not monsters. My grandparents are good men. And I will never believe people who say that they were rapist or killing monsters. Screw that. They lost their brothers, they lost their moms, sisters, they facing death to save the country and (in future) life of my dad and my life. And now, after the 70 years, bastards began to scream that soviet soldiers were bad, unpolite, rapist and etc. As i said, screw that!
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:51:17 AM

Don't bother, he's now unsuccessfully trying to overcome the cognitive dissonance  Cheesy

Because of cognitive dissonance. Only the brave and noble western warriors of light are allowed to act in such way. Fucking dirty evil soviet hordes by definition are forbidden to defend themselves.

Of course Stalin killed 1 billion people. And even more... He personally raped their corpses.
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:24:46 AM

great video to put things into some perspective.  quite a view, proud of tyranny rather than the us democracy spreaders aground the globe.  different than we would say about russia.  i liked it alot
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:34:51 AM

I'll just leave this here.. http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/_200_billion_putin_s_reign_has_been_about_stealing_as_much_money_as_he_could_says_investor
samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:34:52 AM

Gaddafi steal 200 billion,Saddam steal 200 billion,now Putin steal 200 billion.
Same pattern, same propaganda

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:03:32 PM

Hello, guys.

Here is the nice short movie about Russian "occupy". I think that you would be interesting in that and I hope we will start a great discussion and will share our opinions.

Eng subtitles availible. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

P.S. I'm not the author of the video, I'm just a guy who is sitting on this forum everyday and now decided to share something with you.

You forget to tell that all the stuffs built ... has been built by "slave" ... they forget to add "abandonned child" ... do we need to recall you that Russia has been since ages the highest number of child abandonned in street ?? You explain that many US people are living outside ... and in russia ... ? How many lives under descent economic needs ?

Every thing build in russia has been built with the blood of people .... last show has been Sochi Games ... so if you want to show that Russia is Strong because they slaved people, yes you are right !

Hoo and as they are so strong , i wish they will restore Kadykchan .... because i thought "ghost city" could never happend in the so big Russia ....

Free propaganda ... but once again the video show the truth ..... invaded by weapons , governed by anti-democratic and only the power of fear ....

Well done !
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:15:01 PM

Please if you use History, do not change the content.. i know that Russia like to rewrite it and remove the ugly stuff but ... and you forget to add that after the war, the land has been given BACK !

And Zaolzie was not part of Slovakia ... look where is Silesia in Poland !

Quote from: BlaBla
On 1 September 1939 Nazi Germany invaded Poland, starting World War II in the West hemisphere, and subsequently made Zaolzie part of the Military district of Upper Silesia. On 26 October 1939 Nazi Germany unilaterally annexed Zaolzie as part of Landkreis Teschen. During the war, strong Germanization was introduced by the authorities. The Jews were in the worst position, followed by the Poles.[52] Poles received lower food rations, they were supposed to pay extra taxes, they were not allowed to enter theatres, cinemas, etc.[52] Polish and Czech education ceased to exist, Polish organizations were dismantled and their activity was prohibited. Katowice's Bishop Adamski was deposed as apostolic administrator for the Catholic parishes in Zaolzie and on 23 December 1939 Cesare Orsenigo, nuncio to Germany, returned them to their original archdioceses of Breslau or Olomouc, respectively, with effect of 1 January 1940.[53]

The German authorities introduced terror into Zaolzie. The Nazis especially targeted the Polish intelligentsia, many of whom died during the war. Mass killings, executions, arrests, taking locals to forced labour and deportations to concentration camps all happened on a daily basis.[52] The most notorious war crime was a murder of 36 villagers in and around Żywocice on 6 August 1944.[54] This massacre is known as Tragedia Żywocicka (the Żywocice tragedy). The resistance movement, mostly composed of Poles, was fairly strong in Zaolzie. Volkslists – a document in which a non-German citizen declared that he had some German ancestry by signing it; refusal to sign this document could lead to deportation to a concentration camp – were introduced. Local people who took them were later on enrolled in the Wehrmacht. Many local people with no German ancestry were also forced to take them. The World War II death toll in Zaolzie is estimated at about 6,000 people: about 2,500 Jews, 2,000 other citizens (80% of them being Poles)[55] and more than 1,000 locals who died in the Wehrmacht (those who took the Volksliste).[55] Also a few hundred Poles from Zaolzie were murdered by Soviets in the Katyn massacre.[56] Percentage-wise, Zaolzie suffered the worst human loss from the whole of Czechoslovakia – about 2.6% of the total population.[55]
Since 1945
Polish Gorals from Jablunkov during PZKO festival in Karviná, 2007

Immediately after World War II, Zaolzie was returned to Czechoslovakia within its 1920 borders, although local Poles hoped it would again be given to Poland.[57] While most Czechoslovaks of German ethnicity were expelled, the local Polish population again suffered discrimination, as many Czechs blamed them for the discrimination by the Polish authorities in 1938–1939.[58] Polish organizations were banned, and the Czechoslovak authorities carried out many arrests and dismissed many Poles from work.[59] The situation had somewhat improved when the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia took power in February 1948. Polish property deprived by the German occupants during the war was never returned.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: