Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone explain [blockchain]  (Read 3847 times)
zinjo (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:21:12 AM

any reason why there is 0 nodes connected?
bit worried x.x

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
SargeR33

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:22:15 AM

Also suggests no blocks found for the past 2 hrs...

Just had a look at some 1hr old transactions, 0 confirmations. Something isn't right.

zinjo (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:23:34 AM

can someone suggest some other wallet? :C
Want to move my money out , just in case something happens with blockchain

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
SargeR33

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:24:41 AM

can someone suggest some other wallet? :C
Want to move my money out , just in case something happens with blockchain

Download electrum.

Don't fear your Bitcoin in that wallet alone, the fact that transactions are not being confirmed at all is a sign of bigger problem. 2hr old transactions with 0 confirms.

Trying to search transactions on blockexplorer and getting no results but blocks appear to be found.

Gisado

Activity: 168

Yoohoo

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:37:40 AM

blockr.io or blocktrail.com seems fine.

But transaction originated from blockchain.info is not being broadcasted now - for example tx hash 4c98a2b75e764e5a7ddbc47010853811bd53fb1be5086f31c5c62f6cb65c8409 is seachable on blockchain.info but not on blocktrail.
zinjo (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:38:48 AM

But transaction originated from blockchain.info is not being broadcasted now - for example tx hash 4c98a2b75e764e5a7ddbc47010853811bd53fb1be5086f31c5c62f6cb65c8409 is seachable on blockchain.info but not on blocktrail.

What could happen to our coins if blockchain going down? :c

Gisado

Yoohoo

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:40:37 AM

Export private keys from bc.info and import it to the clients like bitcoin core or electrum.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 08:41:52 AM

-snip-

You use the backup they send you via mail.

bit worried x.x

Bc.i is having connection problems (again). This is usually fixed fast.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
zinjo (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:42:51 AM

-snip-

You use the backup they send you via mail.

bit worried x.x

Bc.i is having connection problems (again). This is usually fixed fast.

what backup?
and what you can do with backup ?:c
Sorry dont know much about blockchain but dont want to lose my 13 btc -_-

Gisado

Yoohoo

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:45:30 AM

Their site should have option to export your private key (=backup), and you should be able to use it on other clients.
zinjo (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:46:25 AM

Their site should have option to export your private key (=backup), and you should be able to use it on other clients.
electrum is 100% trusted?

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 08:50:08 AM

-snip-
what backup?

I dont use it as wallet, but AFAIK they send your private keys to the mail address you have told them as backup. The files are encrypted with your wallet password to make sure no bored google (replace with your mail provider) admin steals your coins. As long as the site is up you can also directly export the private keys. Best format to export IMHO is WIF or bitcoin-qt format not sure how bc.i calls them as its supported by almost all clients.

Yes, but its not smart to import keys into electrum, because they will not be restored by the seed. Best would be to create an electrum wallet and send the btc there.

zinjo (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:52:20 AM

-snip-
what backup?

I dont use it as wallet, but AFAIK they send your private keys to the mail address you have told them as backup. The files are encrypted with your wallet password to make sure no bored google (replace with your mail provider) admin steals your coins. As long as the site is up you can also directly export the private keys. Best format to export IMHO is WIF or bitcoin-qt format not sure how bc.i calls them as its supported by almost all clients.

Yes, but its not smart to import keys into electrum, because they will not be restored by the seed. Best would be to create an electrum wallet and send the btc there.

alright will do :C

Gisado

Yoohoo

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:56:20 AM

-snip-
what backup?

alright will do :C
Well, remember that if bc.info is not connected to the other nodes,(I'm phone right now) it won't be broadcasted until they are connected again, and you cannot use the coins until they are reconnected and confirmed via blocks.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 09:10:06 AM

-snip-
Well, remember that if bc.info is not connected to the other nodes,(I'm phone right now) it won't be broadcasted until they are connected again, and you cannot use the coins until they are reconnected and confirmed via blocks.

Yes, not via bc.i directly. Its possible to export the private keys from bc.i (hp still up), import them into e.g. multibit, let multibit sync (should take a couple minutes) and send the btc to a fresh wallet e.g. electrum. The blockchain itself is fine, its just blockchain.info thats having problems.

zinjo (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:15:32 AM

-snip-

Yes, not via bc.i directly. Its possible to export the private keys from bc.i (hp still up), import them into e.g. multibit, let multibit sync (should take a couple minutes) and send the btc to a fresh wallet e.g. electrum. The blockchain itself is fine, its just blockchain.info thats having problems.

I don't know, just downloaded backup, should i import this to multibit or not ?

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:19:26 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 08:48:53 AM by mishax1

Did they pull the plug on the bitcoinqt or something ?
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:26:16 AM

-snip-

IIRC, their backup is only good to import to bc.i at a later stage. You have to export the private keys manually.

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:30:01 AM

You should still be able to send funds from your wallet.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 09:33:50 AM

-snip-

I cant deceided if you trust bc.i or not.

-snip-
IIRC, their backup is only good to import to bc.i at a later stage. You have to export the private keys manually.

AFAIK you can decrypt it manually. I dont know how they encrypt it though.

You should still be able to send funds from your wallet.

The last TX their block explorer knows about was 1 hour ago[1] if you search for the TX id on another block explorer e.g. blocktrail[2] you will notice they dont know about it. This will happen with a newly create TX by OP as well. Thus beeing able to create a TX is not helping as its not broadcasted.

[1] https://blockchain.info/tx/2b3ffabb9b067dcd5dfc429397e6d4a8d0dc90afa7963e7040470b0a3c656a3c
[2] https://www.blocktrail.com/

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: