Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:53:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ******* Selling GOLD BARS *******  (Read 2881 times)
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:46:01 PM

Why does this seem exactly like goldbits's offer?

except its noticeable that the writing style is very different.

I dont think I want to roll the dice again and send money without escrow..

Elainite you've been caught up in a strange situation and I'm not sure what to think of it.

If you're happy with the coin you received then that's fair enough. Fair play to you taking the risk sending the 4 btc.

I would never accuse anyone with your high standing on this forum of corruption.

Hopefully your smeared name can be cleared soon Smiley.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:50:46 PM

We are happy to provide this reliable long term Gold services for you. Our business is to provide excellent, easy, fast, secure and high quality Gold at a much lower cost than anywhere else.

If you have any suggestions or questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

Shipping
US (ruffle 2 days)
UK (ruffle 2 days)
Worldwide (ruffle 5 days)
There is no TAX, CUSTOM OR DUTY to pay because it is already paid for by me total prices are listed below. Also you will get Original Bill from seller so no one can say it’s illegal.

Total Cost
Cost must be paid in BitCoin we do not accept other payment methods all prices are fixed and non-negotiable.
20 gram gold - $600
35 gram gold - $900
60 gram gold - $1300
90 gram gold - $2000
130 gram gold - $2500
170 gram gold - $3200
300 gram gold - $5000

*** One Time Special Offer ***
The first 3 people get 20 gram of gold for $350      3 of 3 left
You must post hear first and when you get the gold you have to post feedback with a photo of the gold.

Warning
All communications must be by the methods blow any other form of communications will be ignored.
PGP is available on request.

Contact Methods
Gold-King(AT)mail.com

This seems weird. I mean which producer would produce a 35 gram bar, a 60 gram bar, a 90 gram bar, an 130 gram bar and the weirdest of all - 170 grams bar?

They're not even integers if you try to count them in troy oz.
btcdealer.nl

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:12:22 AM

We are happy to provide this reliable long term Gold services for you. Our business is to provide excellent, easy, fast, secure and high quality Gold at a much lower cost than anywhere else.

Shipping
US (ruffle 2 days)
UK (ruffle 2 days)
There is no TAX, CUSTOM OR DUTY to pay because it is already paid for by me total prices are listed below. Also you will get Original Bill from seller so no one can say it’s illegal.

Total Cost
Cost must be paid in BitCoin we do not accept other payment methods all prices are fixed and non-negotiable.
20 gram gold - $600
35 gram gold - $900
60 gram gold - $1300
90 gram gold - $2000
130 gram gold - $2500
170 gram gold - $3200
300 gram gold - $5000

You must post hear first and when you get the gold you have to post feedback with a photo of the gold.

Warning
All communications must be by the methods blow any other form of communications will be ignored.

Contact Methods
Gold-King(AT)mail.com

This seems weird. I mean which producer would produce a 35 gram bar, a 60 gram bar, a 90 gram bar, an 130 gram bar and the weirdest of all - 170 grams bar?

Scammers realy need to get education or something.. How could anyone fall into his crap?!?
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:24:58 AM

Shipping
US (ruffle 2 days)
UK (ruffle 2 days)

Total Cost
20 gram gold - $600
35 gram gold - $900
60 gram gold - $1300
90 gram gold - $2000
130 gram gold - $2500
170 gram gold - $3200
300 gram gold - $5000

Warning

Contact Methods
Gold-King(AT)mail.com

Scammers realy need to get education or something.. How could anyone fall into his crap?!?

This guy just randomly took a picture of a gold bar which isn't even in his inventory off the internet. Seems legit Roll Eyes
btcdealer.nl

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:31:17 AM

Shipping
US (ruffle 2 days)
UK (ruffle 2 days)

Total Cost
20 gram gold - $600
35 gram gold - $900
60 gram gold - $1300
90 gram gold - $2000
130 gram gold - $2500
170 gram gold - $3200
300 gram gold - $5000

Warning

Contact Methods
Gold-King(AT)mail.com

This guy just randomly took a picture of a gold bar which isn't even in his inventory off the internet. Seems legit Roll Eyes

They never heard of google search i think..
_otacon_

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:20:24 AM

Good god people...anyone who falls for this should be shot in the head. First no escrow.... bells and whistles should be going off screaming scam. Second, no one sells gold in those weights...

Standard gold bar weight for sale...

.5 gram, 1, 2, 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1 kilo
1/10 oz, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 5, 10

Not only is he a scammer but he's a bad one...
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:04:36 AM

Good god people...anyone who falls for this should be shot in the head. First no escrow.... bells and whistles should be going off screaming scam. Second, no one sells gold in those weights...

Standard gold bar weight for sale...

.5 gram, 1, 2, 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1 kilo
1/10 oz, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 5, 10

Not only is he a scammer but he's a bad one...

I have already stated this on page 2 - also looks like the OP has given up on this scam.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: