Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7dayponzi.com - "Ponzi Done Right" - ESCROW SECURED - Escalating Payouts!  (Read 6848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PonZ (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 01:56:36 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 05:01:33 AM by PonZ

7DayPonzi.com

“Ponzi done right”

Round “0” - Beta Test is open. < See special payout rules below – 160% Guaranteed for limited number of entries
Round “1” - Begins on Saturday – March 7th, 2015 < Normal Reward begins at 130% and increases by 20% each day thereafter

DAY 1 - Current Payout = 130% << All entries paid.
DAY 2 - Current Payout = 150% << All entries paid.
DAY 3 - Current Payout = 170% << Almost Paid Out
DAY 4 - Current Payout For New Entries = 190%

Twenty bonuses of 30% still left to payout!

Basic Rules
  • Enter between ฿0.001 and ฿1.0
  • Automatically receive a 130% payout (or more) if others enter enough after you to cover your payout
  • Daily payout amount increases by 20% each day when the clock changes at "Game Midnight"
  • “Under” and “Over” entries are automatically returned to the sender, minus the transaction fee – No “donations” accepted
  • Early entries will be returned, minus the transaction fee
  • There is no fee to play or to win

Anti-Scam
  • We have posted a ฿1.0 security bond with a trusted escrow agent: PROOF
  • You can verify the total amount of the security here: ESCROW BALANCE
  • Third Party Escrow Thread: SECURITY
  • We will increase the total escrow amount to a maximum of ฿5.0 after the Beta Test
  • The Escrow is a form of guarantee that we will payout according to the rules

Payout Order
  • We utilize a full bitcoin node and retrieve all transaction data from the node
  • Our database clearly lists (on the web site) each deposit and the order in which it was received
  • This order may or may not correspond to your block explorer of choice (Even Blockr.io and BlockChain.info do not have exact matching transaction orders)
  • Winners will be paid according to this order

Reliable Countdown Clock
  • The countdown timer is synced with the web server
  • Everyone will always see the same time on the web site
  • The web server is synced with the blockchain time
  • You can use the web site clock as the authoritative clock

Detail Rules
  • Payouts are automatic after 1 confirmation
  • You must use a wallet that will allow us to automatically pay you back
  • Test with a small amount to verify
  • Most exchange wallets will NOT work.  Instead Use:  MultiBit, BTC Core, Armory or Blockchain.info
  • If you have many small transaction in your wallet, send them to a new address to “join” them, then send them to 7DayPonzi.com
  • Minimum entry  ฿0.001 / Maximum entry ฿1.0
  • Not everyone wins.  Do not enter more than you can afford to lose.
  • If we reject your entry for “over,” “under”  or “early” reasons, we will deduct the network transaction fee of ฿0.0001 when we return it to you

Escrow Claim
If you feel like you did not receive a payout when you were in fact due a payment:  
  • Contact us through the web site and give us 48hrs to investigate the claim.  We will respond before the 48hrs expires.
    If you do not like our answer, for whatever reason, you are able to file a claim with the escrow agent and clearly state why you believe you are entitled to a payout.  We will be contacted by the escrow service and given a chance to state our position.  The escrow service is the final authority on the dispute.  If they agree with you, they will pay you out of the security.  If they agree with us, you will not be paid
  • Examples of when you might be paid from escrow:  Bug in code, scam, web site taken down
  • Examples of when you will not be paid:  You lost, not enough investors invested after you, you sent the wrong amount, someone else sent your funds, you did not read the rules and you made a mistake, any other crazy story you make up to try to get a payout without reason
  • Third Party Escrow Thread: SECURITY
  • We have posted ฿1.0 with the escrow, but we plan on sending all “left over” funds from end of each round to the escrow, until the total reaches ฿5.0

Beta Test Rules – Round “0” - One Week only
  • Help us test the automation
  • We do not recommend entries greater than ฿0.01 until the Beta Test is over
   Part A
  • The first 50 entries of exactly ฿0.01 will receive 130% guaranteed payout prior to the end of the round plus an additional bonus of 30% (The bonus portion will be paid manually)
  • The ONLY amount you can enter during the Beta Test is ฿0.01, to get the guaranteed 160% payout of ฿0.016 – no other amounts will get the bonus – other amounts are “ok” they just won't qualify for the bonus
  • Enter as many times as you like, but only 1 entry per address per person for guaranteed payout and bonus

Part B
  • Post the BTC address of your entry here in the forum with a message like this example:

“Gimme a Bonus”  < btc address of your entry>

• Offer expires when all 50 bonus spots are taken; afterwards normal rules apply
  • Bonuses will be paid in the order they are posted in the forum
  • Bonuses will be paid out AFTER your receiver your 130% basic payout
  • Please post back here in the forum when you get your bonus!
  • Request for "Over" payment - We need someone crazy enough to volunteer to overpay i.e. something larger than ฿1.5 so that people can see that the code really does kick it back.  Scarey eh?  We will pay the first two over payments ฿.03 (~$10 USD) to try it.

Why We Created 'Yet Another Ponzi Site'
This site is a reaction to the poor quality of weeklyponzi.com and 24hourponzi.com and a few others, which we thought had some great features, but  they had some very unfair and greedy practices.  These are the main issues we had with the sites listed above:
  • Entries paid out of sequence
  • Over / Under entries taken as a “donation”
  • Spending unconfirmed inputs, causing double spends
  • Ignoring any communication (emails / tweets / forum posts)
  • Crashing when blockchain.info goes down
  • Using a countdown timer which was reliant on each user's computer time
  • Ads
  • Taking the fee from user payout instead of user entry
  • "End of Round" funds taken as Profit
  • No Escrow
All of these failures have been addressed in this site code.

This Thread
  • This thread is self-moderated as an anti-troll measure
  • There are a certain number of trolls who post religiously on ponzi sites: “This is a Scam” “All ponzis are Scams”  etc.
  • Anyone who posts a legitimate comment or complaint, even if negative, will NOT be deleted
  • Any troll who posts a stupid comment here -with no proof- will get deleted
  • We have taken every measure possible to create a real, fair and provable ponzi game
Good Luck!

fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 02:00:08 AM

That not escrow. That just random btc address

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sir Bitcoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:02:23 AM

Good luck, Nice to see a ponzi trying to do it "right"
PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 02:07:28 AM

That not escrow. That just random btc address
Look in the "Escrow Claim" section in the ANN

PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 02:17:42 AM

Have the escrow provider post here? How do we know that is the escrow address?
There is a link in the Escrow Claim Section

Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:18:58 AM

The escrow service prodiver did confirm that he is holding 1 btc for 7dayponzi in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467530.msg5161726#msg5161726, but I haven't heard of that escrow before.

PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 02:34:33 AM

The escrow service prodiver did confirm that he is holding 1 btc for 7dayponzi in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467530.msg5161726#msg5161726, but I haven't heard of that escrow before.

We contacted multiple Escrow providers and most of them didn't want to get involved due to the high probability of a dispute issue that might affect their own standing.  They just wanted easy in/out type transactions.  It wasn't easy to find someone who would do this type of security.

JCaferJr

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:34:39 AM

I'll say this looks promising, if everything they say is true.  How do I know the escrow is the real deal and not just a ruse?

edit: Sorry, I just found / read the link.
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:37:43 AM

I'll say this looks promising, if everything they say is true.  How do I know the escrow is the real deal and not just a ruse?

Would like more proof as well before investing anything.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:39:21 AM

Although that it's a ponzi game, the creator of the game can just run away with the money.

Good luck with investing.
PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 04:45:58 AM

Although that it's a ponzi game, the creator of the game can just run away with the money.

So we made the code pay out automatically and quickly, so there is very little BTC to run away with.  If you you do the math, the amount we could "run away with" is much less than the escrow security.

cheako911

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:48:00 AM

I'm over at a different site right now, it's better that time slot based games.

The only thing that would make the game I'm playing now better would be block-based instead of time based rounds.  I don't think I'll have much interest in this game, sure it's fun to race bitcoin deposits but it's easy to fail to place.
cheako911

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:00:31 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 05:24:04 AM by cheako911

So we made the code pay out automatically and quickly, so there is very little BTC to run away with.  If you you do the math, the amount we could "run away with" is much less than the escrow security.

That isn't exactly true.  Unconfirmed deposits are hard to work with, if you've an unconfirmed balance you can write up a transaction for each output and make away with a large sum.  This is particularity the case at the start of the round, where there can be many unconfirmed deposits.

It wouldn't be impossible, but it would be difficult to manage.

I think what I'd do is make a separate change output to be used when paying out each input used.  This way a double spend of a deposit would cause the payout for that deposit to be invalid also.  In order to make sure your wallet never has much btc, unconfirmed or otherwise, you'd have to create and send to the network large lists of double spends to ensure than any double spend has an appropriate fallback payout...  Things could get harry.

Here is one attack vector to consider.  The OP creates a double spend to ensure the transactions all become invalid and then can run away with the unconfirmed balance by creating a transaction that does not include the double spend.

That's why it's important to create and post the fallback double spends, every time.  The one time you don't ppl will know right away that this is when you plan to strike.

As I said, it's a technological nightmare to secure time slot based games from a potential OP running away with the funds.
JCaferJr

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:03:17 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 05:28:16 PM by JCaferJr

I'll throw $2.50 to give it a shot.  Let's see what happens.

https://blockchain.info/en/address/1PWdE3apgjHrdno28niL7Kj2t8bZoetiRZ

Edit:  “Gimme a Bonus!”    1PWdE3apgjHrdno28niL7Kj2t8bZoetiRZ
cheako911

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:03:49 AM

I'm over at a different site right now, it's better that time slot based games.

The only thing that would make the game I'm playing now better would be block-based instead of time based rounds.  I don't think I'll have much interest in this game, sure it's fun to race bitcoin deposits but it's easy to fail to place.

The solution to the problem with time slot basses games is deposit based rounds.  Each deposit has it's own round and it becomes unadvantageous to make deposits during another's round.  It's true that a single player may flood the account with a lot of BTC, but that's only risky for a single person.
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:27:57 AM

I'll throw $2.50 to give it a shot.  Let's see what happens.

Good luck.

Please update if it works  Grin
suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:04:09 AM

Good luck.

this will work because you are first investor when other person will deposit you will get payout
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:08:36 AM

Good luck.

this will work because you are first investor when other person will deposit you will get payout

Not necessarily. If no one else invests, you will not be paid.

But the owner will probably pay him back personally if that's the case. Because he's the first player.
suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:16:50 AM

Good luck.

Not necessarily. If no one else invests, you will not be paid.

But the owner will probably pay him back personally if that's the case. Because he's the first player.

yes if no one invest admin will pay back first player
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:51:57 AM

“Gimme a Bonus”  1PMbsN55tm6Fu4Wgt2zg1YKKDpkXuQTEDb  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆