Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING CLEAN AND SALVAGE VEHICLES (-Copart -IAA -Manheim/Adesa) DEALER LICENSE  (Read 2046 times)
jasonmaar (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:38:57 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 06:56:13 AM by jasonmaar

Dear Forum,

Due to my low post count (never had much to offer til now)-- We MUST use an escrow service, preferably one with a "2 of 3 transcation" or multisig transaction.

We will purchase cars on your behalf from these sites. You give us the car(s) interested in and we provide free VIN and title checks, MMR transaction data (when available), etc. Once satisfied, you then set a min/max bid and we will do our best to win it for you at that price point. For some cars, we can inspect first for free; others will cost money. We also can do full ODBII emission tests and PiD scanning tests for European/Asian/American cars.

Then we take care of all the shipping/towing etc. You pay us a flat rate ontop of the purchase price to cover all the fees.

All payments are on bitcoin/wire transfer. We make money by charging 25% over coinbase and 10% for wire transfer payments.

Phone #: six4sixx 405-six128

Notes:
Salvage cars REQUIRE a used car license to purchase them. Damaged vehicles with clean titles (unreported damage--purchasable without a license),  will turn into a salvage title if you're not a dealer---a car's title that's transferred dealer-to-dealer are "reassigned" to the buying dealer i.e the title does not change.

Most countries you export to have customs fees based on KBB values in some manner. For salvage cars you can label it as "parts" wherein most countries will charge a much lower percentage tariff (usually 10-15%) and this is based on your Bill of Sale/receipt.

Tariffs for salvage cars on the "parts" rates, are priced totaled using the Bill of Sale/Receipt as a "GUIDELINE". Say you won a lucky bid, for example--you buy a 2014 BMW M5 salvage for $5000; a huge discount over the MSRP of said car, which is $40000 BB. Problems will sour any satisfaction you once had, when you realize the HIGH chance your customs agent may bill you according to his "best judgement" of the value...normally 25% of MSRP=$10000.

To avoid this, after we buy the car on your behalf for $5000,  we use the following procedure: First, we draw up a Bill of Sale claiming you purchased, at $10000, said salvage car (bought@$5000) from us. Then we buy one part from you at $5000, leaving you with the car at $5000 plus a receipt for the original car saying $10000. All perfectly legal to do.

you pay $9500 for the car under our name, we then take one part out like a spare wheel and resell salvage car purchased for $6000 back to you with a Bill of Sale saying, for example $14000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:45:14 PM

hello

Can they be shipped to Middle East or Asia ?

Regards

Duke

jasonmaar (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:20:10 AM

Absolutely no problem. I personally ship cars to Egypt.
jasonmaar (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:19:52 AM

So if you have any questions whatsoever post here in the open unless it's private. I'd like to outline any hypotheticals you guys may have and walk you through everything.

This is definitely a unique business opportunity - - nobody's brought the concept into the bitcoin world as of yet,  but happy to be first! Don't pass it up. If it piques your interest, that's all we need. I'll fill in your gaps of knowledge on this open forum.

For starters, there's discussion on talkgold and fatwallet on the basics if anyone needs a place to start.

I'm in the business of catering to your needs before after and during the transaction. Happy to help in any way possible! And remember!! This will be 3-way escrow, of my own preference, to establish trust. Thanks!

-J

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
jasonmaar (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:27:42 AM

A few more things. I'll be doing this on a referral basis as things pick up. So for the driven guys out there--you better ask me whatever you're lacking!!  Happy to help.

Everything we do very legal, very profitable; but for the layman, getting licensed for used car auctions is a labyrinth in and of itself. It's a big boys club of old money trying to shoo away open market so they make a buck on us. This is why car dealers NEVER lose money.  Ever.

I'll be doing this on a referral basis as things pick up. Everything is very legal, very profitable, and for those reasons it's a protected industry--getting licensed for used car auctions is a labyrinth in and of itself.

I personally started this for export purposes myself--buy a car on the cheap, ship, pay customs, sell at profit, rinse repeat,  and get IC-DISC tax break on customs tariffs thru my LLC. I soon realized the scope of the industry I was in--> Used car exports are just subsidized money transfer instruments (ie: "$ relocation to taxfree zone"). 

I'll help you avoid the pitfalls so you do it at a profit and turn btc worth $1000-$1000000+ sums into physical cash, at medium investment time of 30-60 days, paid into a" happy for your taxfree business country". On best days, with time to expend, you can make 25-30% in 2 months.  If you do it minimal effort you will move your money fast and still make 2-5% in 2months.

So. Post away. I'm happy to hear out any concerns, *constructive * criticisms, or any question at any level.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:40:14 AM

Hello,

Can you please post these links you are talking about.
Also it would be a great help if you can give an example of the whole process or some pictures of recently sold cars etc.

Regards

Duke

jasonmaar (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:32:33 AM

Duke I will do. I need a little bit to finish up work. In meantime can you post some of the following criteria to make things less abstract? ::

-At very least I ask you list some car models and mileage and any other details or criteria***See note below***

-Can you give me an idea of if you're buying domestic or for abroad. Abroad is the interesting business. If abroad are you planning on facilitating the last leg of the transaction yourself--ie dealing with finding a buyer, taking payment etc.. And if yes what countries are open to you?

-If you're trying to just invest money without risk and  no time commitment that's also possible where I choose destination country.

-Next the tough part, find the nearest port to your country of choice and find retail prices of the model of car you have in mind.

***Some notes

-when exporting cars you must choose cars legally allowed in the destination country. Usually it's a year cutoff like 2007. 

-outside the USA, preference for smallest engine possible is so great that V8 costs less in foreign market. Also AWD/4WD sedans are a big no-no.

-Furthermore it's more about the body style than the model. For example a ZR1 Camaro will be hard to sell when a LS Camaro looks the same.

-Additionally, the first year for a model car is most economical to purchase for export. In the case of a 2010 C class vs an identical but 1 year newer 2011 C class will fetch almost the same on the market but expect to pay 20% more taxes on the newer car

-black exterior and black interior can increase profits by up to $2500.

That's just some tips to filter your search. I know a wealth more of information but first let's get started.

So give me some models/years etc to I outline it.

jasonmaar (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:58:14 AM

One last thing. There is a major profit if you buy clean title cars with unreported damage, ship them, and then fix them yourself at destination. You will pay more customs if you ship it fixed but less hassle.

-A lot of these countries need spare parts badly.. And they only use spare parts of salvaged cars imported like I'm explaining. If you buy a salvaged car in the USA (expect bids to reach at least 10%, usually 25-35%+ of MSRP on copart.com )  you can get the front of car sawed off (valuable parts)  and fit more cars per container...

.. A thought on this: the best competitors, in any industry, have business models with one thing in common: they shoot for the highest possible return, with the lowest inventory. High inventory, high return ideas (like salvage ) are made winners if you implement inventory management. Here we would use JIT principles and sell using in a literal LIFO way. In layman terms, once you have a general idea of salvage car models to part out, you put postings up to see who's interest in what and in which geographic refion. Using those figures you take a small leap of faith buy a salvage car and ship to the regions major freight hub--usually your cargo goes to the major hub first then routed to destination anyway. While in transit, you do what's called "indent selling"--selling cargo before it arrivea--at wholesale to cover cost of salvage and shipping. Once at the port you can negotiate a wholesale price with traders who's job is purchase imports on the cheap--before you even cross customs/border control. 

This is a major component of what I do regularly to feed 3 mouths, a mortgage and a live a basketball player lifestyle.. well almost there lol. I benefit greatly from volume as I save on shipping. And I like to synergize so here I am.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: