Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:48:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Depositing EUR in BTC-e  (Read 1514 times)
MrBungle (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:22:44 PM

So I was about to do my first bitcoin buy and in order to do that I wanted to deposit some EUR in my BTC-e account. Is a SEPA bank transfer the best way to do that? I tried to do it via OKPay but seems impossible to me to do an online transfer there. So, is my only choice going to the bank and make a transfer? Am I wrong? The thing is that in BTC-e it says "Min sum allowed: 2000€" when I choose the SEPA payment method, and I don't want to deposit that much...

Thanks everyone in advance.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:28:01 PM

yeah try sepa, it's the best for euro zone, i'm always using it, not on btc-e, but it's the same
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:33:05 PM

In most EUR countries SEPA is the best and fastest option. Not as fast as BTC.. but at least within 24 hours the transaction should go through.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:52:34 PM

In most EUR countries SEPA is the best and fastest option. Not as fast as BTC.. but at least within 24 hours the transaction should go through.

if you use kraken, you can get a sepa transfer in less than 12, hell my last transfer was in 8 hours or so
Albert Hamilton

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:02:19 PM

So I was about to do my first bitcoin buy and in order to do that I wanted to deposit some EUR in my BTC-e account. Is a SEPA bank transfer the best way to do that? I tried to do it via OKPay but seems impossible to me to do an online transfer there. So, is my only choice going to the bank and make a transfer? Am I wrong? The thing is that in BTC-e it says "Min sum allowed: 2000€" when I choose the SEPA payment method, and I don't want to deposit that much...

Thanks everyone in advance.

Might like to try direct trading exchanges like www.100bit.co.in, www.LocalBitcoins.com etc. where you can send FIAT directly to your counterparty's bank account.
MrBungle (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:41:17 AM

Might like to try direct trading exchanges like www.100bit.co.in, www.LocalBitcoins.com etc. where you can send FIAT directly to your counterparty's bank account.

Im thinking it's going to be quite best, but prices at localbitcoins.com are always slightly higher than what I see at exchanges. It's still a better option though...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: