Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $25 Starbucks Card eGift buy now at $15!  (Read 1756 times)
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:30:52 PM

Don't worry dear and you will get a buyer who wants to buy legitimate cards and here I'm guessing that you are selling a legitmate card obtained legally. I have also managed to sell my legal Starbucks card for 25% discount.

The ones who are selling for 75% discount are selling illegitimate cards and those cards get closed within a week or less. Still members prefer buying from them as they just want to buy for cheap without realizing and accepting that it's wrong to buy fraudulent cards.

Good luck to you  Smiley

So you think that just because he is selling it for more than it is worth makes it legitimate?    So all the scammers need to do is sell their cards for a 10% discount instead of 70% and that will make them legitimate. Now THAT is funny.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:37:14 PM

So you think that just because he is selling it for more than it is worth makes it legitimate?    So all the scammers need to do is sell their cards for a 10% discount instead of 70% and that will make them legitimate. Now THAT is funny.

Check my post again and read this "I'm guessing that you are selling a legitmate card obtained legally"

If he is indeed selling a card which is legal then he shouldn't be forced to lower his price if he doesn't wish to.

I don't support those buying and selling fraudulent goods/products here on the forum and then expect everyone to sell for cheap even if they are selling legitimate goods. People told me also to sell for 25% the price of the Starbucks voucher just because they were buying/selling illegitimate cards. It isn't funny but is wrong to sell illegal goods.

Scammers will remain the same no matter what they sell or do so I don't talk about them.

Your statement here "I'll give you $5 for it.  Others sell $100 cards for $25 to $35." The ones who are selling it for the price you quote are mostly selling illegal cards and you support that  Roll Eyes

peterthegreat (OP)

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:28:33 PM

No. It's not funny. I have time and I even don't have to sell it. I go a few times a year at places where Starbucks is, so at the end I might use it.
It's not nice to call me a scammer as I did not scammed anyone. I have no reason to scam. I try to convert some goods in bitcoin as I want to have some, as you want to have some, as everyone wants. If you don't like price just don't buy. You say there is alot of others selling much cheaper so go to them and buy from them, why making bad words here? No need to do that. Want it cheap and you know where it is, why you no buy there then? Just leave it.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:17:27 PM

i will give u 6$ btc and i will send first.  for 6 dollars i will trust u but for any more no.  i have been scammd lots of times from supposed to be legit sellers
elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:38:02 PM

i will give u 6$ btc and i will send first.  for 6 dollars i will trust u but for any more no.  i have been scammd lots of times from supposed to be legit sellers
you shouldnt do that hes a jr member he could easily scam you on it then create another account and try to sell the card again use escrow
peterthegreat (OP)

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:39:11 PM

I don't want to sell it below $15. Do not offer me less then that. Thank you!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:37:00 PM

I don't want to sell it below $15. Do not offer me less then that. Thank you!

i already did.  u just have to say no
peterthegreat (OP)

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:05:48 PM

Please do not spam in here anymore.
I just want to sell.
If you don't like, don't post.
If you want an escrow, that is OK.
If you just want to make some comment, skip this one and move to offtopic.
If you don't like me for some reason, it's only your problem.
And thats about "IF's".

Want to buy? It cost $15 here and will not go lower then that.
Not not, not by time, just it is $15 and it is cheap, as you will save $10 when using it.

Thank you for being polite and not spamming.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Celroc Amaul

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:20:32 PM

Hello! 

I am interested in purchasing the card for 15$ in bitcoin, please.  I would prefer to use escrow (I pay fees, of course  Wink ).  Thanks, and please send me a PM if you are interested in my offer.

Celroc Amaul
peterthegreat (OP)

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:42:23 PM

Sent you a PM.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
peterthegreat (OP)

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:04:12 PM

Sold!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██