Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Senior member account and Full member with +ve feedback  (Read 1330 times)
chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 07:22:00 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 04:22:42 AM by chronicsky

I bought that for signature campaign but do not have time now
Activity : 350+
Neutral trust |No pending loans |not hacked or stolen

You can easily earn good with sig camp coming this 2nd march
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966666.0

Price : 0.3 BTC

PS :- Please do not bother asking me to sign a message from old address , as i stated this was bought by me for sig camp.

Also
Have a Full member with positive black trust (meaning it have some good feedback from people not on default list)
Activity : 160+
It was also bought for sig camp but never had time to use it , i can assure you this wasn't stolen if you're interested in buying.
Price : 0.13 BTC

Negotiable(PM me with your offer)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:20:43 PM

PS :- Please do not bother asking me to sign a message from old address , as i stated this was bought by me for sig camp.
If you did not get a signed message when you purchased the account then there would be a possibility that the previous owner could come back and claim it was hacked. This could be mitigated if you were able to ask the previous owner for a signed message.
chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 02:24:20 AM

If you did not get a signed message when you purchased the account then there would be a possibility that the previous owner could come back and claim it was hacked. This could be mitigated if you were able to ask the previous owner for a signed message.

When i purchased the account , i didn't paid first and there were old messages of upto a year and i searched through them and insisted on paying to the address in there , i have proof of payment to the btc address which was used by that account
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:30:01 AM

When i purchased the account , i didn't paid first and there were old messages of upto a year and i searched through them and insisted on paying to the address in there , i have proof of payment to the btc address which was used by that account
if you have a way to contact the previous owner then I would suggest to see if he can give you a signed message from that address. I would say that paying to that old address is circumstantial evidence to say it isn't hacked but a signed message is really best.
chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 02:41:46 AM

if you have a way to contact the previous owner then I would suggest to see if he can give you a signed message from that address. I would say that paying to that old address is circumstantial evidence to say it isn't hacked but a signed message is really best.

I can try that , i will do that and update here as soon as i have it !
Thank you Smiley
hungergamespro132

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:51:54 AM

So you basically sell the account you are posting from arent you? If yes thats not a good idea

chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 05:57:50 AM

So you basically sell the account you are posting from arent you? If yes thats not a good idea

No! This is my account and i am never ever selling it !
I would rather let it sit w/o activity .
It got my name man! Plus my repo
That is different that am seling
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: